Regarding the Restoration of Reborn!

Blackbeared

Currently nearing the 'end-game' of the current release which is Adrienn, haven't fought her... him.. uuh.. non-binary.. you know the drill. Haven't found Adrienn yet. So I can't do the restoration yet, but I did read through the obtainable list of Pokémon and where to get them and Goomy (which is such a funny Pokémon) is only obtainable (if I'm correct) after Restoration... However. There are 3 things you can restore, but only 1 can be chosen as of yet.

So the slums is where you can get Goomy, but the other stuff are then not available untill the next release. Is there a list of what's obtainable with each restoration? I know one nets you a few starter Pokémon I think but not 100% sure.

Restoring the island adds new pokemon in the wild on the island, including Bulbasaur (from what I remember).

Restoring the railnet opens up the Togepi trade, allows you to get the Steelixite from the "Devon" building, and clears out the Railnet of items you maybe didn't get (and gets you the sticker that so many people miss pre-restoration).

1 minute ago, NickCrash said:

Restoring the slums gives you a smaller reward than the others. 

I hope Ame improves this by giving us some gen7 pokemon along with Goomy, which is all you get. 

True, although Goomy is.. Yeah. 

I'm thinking of doing multiple save files, I have the shared pc installed so I could do slums on one, Transfer goomy over. Then on another restore the Islands and see what I get there and maybe send some over aswell and another one doing the Railnet, whichever is 'the best' in terms of rewards is then the main one or something :).

There is no "main one" since you will restore the others after you beat the next 2 leaders. It's just the sequence that differs among save files.

1. Rationally, one would develop the Railnet system first, in order to provide fast transportation to the citizens. (could be #2)

2. Then the Slums, in order to cater to the needs of the poor. (could be #1)

3. Last the Island which is meant to work for environmental and reproductive purposes. (definitely last)

Just now, NickCrash said:

There is no "main one" since you will restore the others after you beat the next 2 leaders. It's just the sequence that differs among save files.

Yeah that I know, I just mean in terms of rewards and getting them now basically. I want Goomy but I've seen some rewards from the other ones and I kinda want those aswell, so might aswell get them at this point. I mean E17 is coming but still :P.

Slums gives you stat boosting berries, goomy, and if you joined team magma a choice band for completing the job quest

Island gives you bulbasaur, chimchar, pinsir, heracross, and a rocky helmet

Railnet gives you an assault vest, weakness policy, the guy who makes shell bells, togepi, and a steelixite

One really important thing to note is that restoring the slums also gives you the TM Taunt (in the GUM room). So if you're thinking of doing any competitive battling, go that route.

I think any other items/Pokemon can be gotten through trading, but only the slums give you access to Taunt.