Need to evolve some mons

AquaLaFlor

9 minutes ago, AquaLaFlor said:

I have a feebas and seadra that I need to evolve dunno if this is where I should ask to do that but since it involves trading I thought it'd be ok 

In Reborn you can use Linkstones on pokémon that usually evolve through trading

Grand Stairway
After defeating Shelly, a crowd and a promoter appear on the Grand Stairway selling only one Linkstone for Pok%C3%A9monDollar.png10000

Beryl Cave
Hidden on the rock in the locked cage in the second floor, next to Corey's Nidorina, reachable easily even without Flash

Obsidia Slums 
Trade a Rare Candy for it to a man on the roof of the Obsidia Slums on a clear day, the man appears after defeating Aya

Yureyu Building
Hidden on a rock outside the Yureyu building, the one behind the railnet exit

South Aventurine Woods - Tech Glasses
Hidden behind the Tech Glasses in the South Aventurine Woods after clearing all logs and webs

South Aventurine Woods - fighting Bugs
Visible item in the far right clearing of the South Aventurine Woods after clearing all logs and webs, the place where you get Pinsir or Heracross

Route 2 
Hidden on a rock on the left wall of the route, in the lower left corner of the very large area with the rock platforms just north of the Agate Circus entrance

Ametrine Mountain B3F (Abomasite location)
Hidden on the lower left rock in the Abomasite underwater cavern (after the Lapras location, check the Abomasite entry about how to go there)

Chrysolia Forest
Only available post-game, in the Chrysolia Secret Spring, the cave initially hidden behind a tree in the upper left part of the Chrysolia Forest, hidden on a rock reached with Surf

Department Store

9th Floor for Pok%C3%A9monDollar.png4100

These are some places you can find or obtain linkstones, according to the in-game item guide.

2 hours ago, AquaLaFlor said:

Thank you!!!!

Your welcome!!!!

You may or may not have noticed, but you also need ANOTHER item for the both of them to evolve. Feebas needs to hold a prism scale before you use the linkstone, and Seadragon needs to hold the dragon scale before you use the linkstone. I know, it's work, but do it and you get results. Before you ask where to find these items, please look at the in game item guide in the On the Hunt part of the forms in the Reborn section. Thank you.

Edited by SilverHelio

On 10/23/2017 at 9:15 PM, SilverHelio said:

Your welcome!!!!

You may or may not have noticed, but you also need ANOTHER item for the both of them to evolve. Feebas needs to hold a prism scale before you use the linkstone, and Seadragon needs to hold the dragon scale before you use the linkstone. I know, it's work, but do it and you get results. Before you ask where to find these items, please look at the in game item guide in the On the Hunt part of the forms in the Reborn section. Thank you.

Already had the items I just needed a way to evolve them but thanks anyway