V9 - Save File Troubleshooting

Jan

• Developers

Have a problem? Are you stuck? Place your save file here and we'll fix it ASAP!

PLEASE PATCH YOUR GAME TO PATCH 10 BEFORE POSTING!

CURRENT PATCH AVAILABLE: [Updated 6/23/17 1:14 PM EST] (Patch 10) PLEASE DOWNLOAD THIS ALSO IF YOU DOWNLOADED THE FULL VERSION. THIS WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE LATEST FIXES

GET THEM HERE:

On 4/24/2015 at 3:54 AM, Jan said:

Q: How do I attach my save file?

Spoiler

1. While in posting mode, you should see an option that says Drag files here to attach, or choose files

zpuWu0MBTp2H20Wzy17HJQ.png

2. Click on Choose Files...

3. To locate your save file go to Local Disk (C:) > Users > [Your Username] > Saved Games > Pokemon Rejuvenation - and select 'Game.rxdata'

kpgdwZq_T4KuX9OmbwDJGw.png

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just posted this in the bug report but i think thats a more suitable place for my problem.Right after venam says she will be the first to take the vaccine the game freezes.I dont know if i actually have to wait a lot or the game actually froze however.If anyone could help that would be great.

Save file:

Game.rxdata

Edited by Pozyher

42 minutes ago, Pozyher said:

I just posted this in the bug report but i think thats a more suitable place for my problem.Right after venam says she will be the first to take the vaccine the game freezes.I dont know if i actually have to wait a lot or the game actually froze however.If anyone could help that would be great.

Save file:

Game.rxdata

are you playing on mac or? also you aren't stuck in the save file you've uploaded

anyway you got stuck there because of venam and because both florin and flora were in train

Just now, Njab said:

are you playing on mac or? also you aren't stuck in the save file you've uploaded

Im playing on pc.I tried three times so far but right after Melia says ''we will see about that'' the camera angle moves and the game freezes

Hi.

I'm also stuck, but not on the same place. This time, my file is locked after a certain hard double battle.

I tried to battle them multiple times, but still stuck at the same moment.

Here is the save file. Thanks in advance for the help.

Game.rxdata

I have the same problem as ShinyRio (if the double battle is the same one we're talking about).

I saved directly after fighting them, so that may have had something to do with it? If it was a cutscene I saved in.

Thank you! 

Game.rxdata

I got stuck at a whole different point (also posted in the bug reporting forum). Game freezes after winning the battle at this location. I was able to quicksave during the freeze, could somebody help me out?

game.rxdata

Edit: Nevermind, managed to fix it myself after restoring from a backup.

Edited by Treeharl

I posted this in the bug reporting thread, but I think this may be a more appropriate spot. I am frozen in place after a certain important double battle. I happened to save after the battle, and am completely immobile. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.

Game.rxdata

EDIT: IT. IS. FIXED!! That patch did the trick. Thank you very much!

Edited by FactoryofSadness
Problem fixed

Hello, my character spawn's in a area that i've never been (probably some new area of the new version V9),but since i've never played this version i don't know how i even ended up here.

But worse than that, i spawned in the "dark areas" of the map, i can't move since im outside of the map.

UPDATE:

I tried openning the game with an older version, V8.1, that i had in the pen drive and the file was just fine, spawned in Sheridan Village near the Pokemon Center (the game is a bit laggy but i dont think its connected).

I manage to make into the map area where i can walk and im in the boat when you start the game!
To get me out of the dark area i open the file in the V8.1 and walked down a bit and saved, i noticed that in V9 i went down a bit too, so i went all to the left in the V8.1(sheridan village in this version), when i openned the file in the V9 i noticed i was in the boat, i couldn't tell at first because it's different from before with the newest version (hope i made myself clear, sorry if my english sucks!).

This is realy weird haha, if you want any pictures of the file in the different versions just tell me!

thanks in advance, love the game!

Game.rxdata

Edited by Saints

Hello Hello,

First time posting in the forum so... hope that I am not doing anything wrong ^^'

Anyway... For this new V9, I am stuck at the very beginning ...

Before taking the train I wanted to explore the area. I did go back to the hideout where I teamed up with Florin to battle against the big dugtrio... Once there, an event was triggered and I needed to redo the battle with Florin against the big dugtrio....

Long story short, I am kind of redoing an event I already did and now I am stuck just after the conversation where they found Maki's machine: I cannot move, the only thing I can do is save...

Thank you very much for your  help (and also for your work Jan)

Game.rxdata

I think I am expreiencing the same problems as some other people in this thread. After the 'Important double battle', I can not move my character at all. I did quicksave after the battle and I am stuck. Could you please help me?

Also, does Version 9 not make backup save files everytime you save?

I really enjoyed playing Rejuvenation. Thank you.

Game.rxdata

28 minutes ago, Kevin00 said:

I think I am expreiencing the same problems as some other people in this thread. After the 'Important double battle', I can not move my character at all. I did quicksave after the battle and I am stuck. Could you please help me?

Also, does Version 9 not make backup save files everytime you save?

I really enjoyed playing Rejuvenation. Thank you.

Game.rxdata

I had the same issue. There is a patch released that fixes the problem, but you have to fight that double battle again. I think it's called something like "patch v7". You download the patch, and save it into your folder (it is labeled as "Data"). But you MUST get Patch v7 and NOT another version of v9.

4 hours ago, FactoryofSadness said:

I had the same issue. There is a patch released that fixes the problem, but you have to fight that double battle again. I think it's called something like "patch v7". You download the patch, and save it into your folder (it is labeled as "Data"). But you MUST get Patch v7 and NOT another version of v9.

It didnt get fixed

How did you do it?

Its stil like this after i download patch 7

rejuvenation.png

Edited by superbutt199

I got stuck after the important double battle and accidentally saved.

Edit:

Nevermind I have to restart version 9 entirely I guess. I decided to restore my files to before I started version 9 so that I'd not be stuck cause I assumed that would be my best bet at this point. Does anyone know how to avoid the getting stuck after the important double battle?

Edited by Quinnox

Hi, 

I'm stuck at the part where i have to take the soul stone to where melia died, but at the time i had an earlier patch which still had the repeating keta thing. So i got the soul stone, then accidentally triggered the keta thing again in amethyst before going to where melia was, (i went all the way back to keta's house and talked to him again) and now nothing happens when i go to melia's death place. 

save file:

Game.rxdata

I dont know how to get out of the black steeple cells iv tried all that i can think of

Also if your starting to correct my save fie message me on my profile so I can get mega hyped

Game.rxdata

Edited by Gengar768