What do you think of my drawing?

LykosHand

7 hours ago, Alistair said:

Nice! Do you use a handkerchief or something like that to soften the coloring and erase the visible pencil "swipes"?

Thank you, it means a lot to me :). No, i don't use a handkerchief, but for the colors i do very light (sorry for the term xD) and i try to color it from top to bottom, while with black i retouch where i draw with the pencil ;)

4 hours ago, V for Vendetta said:

It's pretty good,keep training and you'll be able to draw even better :)

I myself am a One Piece fan and I too draw One Piece charaters, my recent drawing is of Luffy gear 4th. If I have the time I'll take a picture and send it here if you want to see it :D

Thank you, it means a lot to me :D. Ah very well, it's nice to meet another fan of One Piece :). Wow that isn't easy to do it i guess and yeah i will looking for sure when you will put your drawing here :D 

Edited by LykosHand

23 hours ago, LykosHand said:

Thank you, it means a lot to me :). No, i don't use a handkerchief, but for the colors i do very light (sorry for the term xD) and i try to color it from top to bottom, while with black i retouch where i draw with the pencil ;)

Thank you, it means a lot to me :D. Ah very well, it's nice to meet another fan of One Piece :). Wow that isn't easy to do it i guess and yeah i will looking for sure when you will put your drawing here :D 

blob.png.d5924691d168a4025a0a65c6b6320785.png

Sorry it took forever to send from my phone to my laptop,and the long computer update and busy schedule doesn't help either :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, V for Vendetta said:

blob.png.d5924691d168a4025a0a65c6b6320785.png

Sorry it took forever to send from my phone to my laptop,and the long computer update and busy schedule doesn't help either :P

No worries :D. WOW O.O it's really beautiful; my compliments to you it's really well done :D. I'm speechless for how much it's nice this drawing xD

Edited by LykosHand

6 hours ago, Paul25 said:

You have drawn pretty good Lykos! :D 

Keep drawing on. ^_^ 

Thank you Paul, it means a lot to me :D. Yeah i will ;) 

1 hour ago, V for Vendetta said:

Thanks man :) although Im decent at drawing Im horibbke at colouring lmao

You're welcome ;). Ah i see, but personally it's perfect even with no colour your drawing :D