Anime about Nintendo vs Sega war!

Pyon Pyon Kyuu!~

Problem has been solved! We had an issue finding all the characters but Maelstorm found them all~ Thanks Stormy <3 Anyways they are making an anime about video game characters and stuff. It looks awesome :Dohwhat2.jpg

Gia – Sonic (Sonic The Hedgehog)

Opul – Opa-Opa (Fantasy Zone)

Neru – Nei (Phantasy Star)

Tejilof – Tetris (apparently a third-party mercenary hired by Segua)

Ramses – Columns

Marcse – Mario

Greege – Luigi

Zerig – The Legend Of Zelda

Carval – Kirby

Fare – Fire Emblem

Masa – Mother

Saroid – Samus (Metroid)

Pirika – Pikachu (Pokémon)

Fosta – Fox (Star Fox)

Nooo... I don't think so. Blaze is a bit of a unimportant sonic character. Plus if you follow the pattern, the only series that has two characters of the same series is Mario and Luigi, and both of them are the protagonists of their games. Blaze is just never important enough that I would think she would be a main character. Plus there isn't much that points to that.

Saroid=Samaus

Carval=king Dedede

Tejilof=Lyle(phantasy star 3)

Neru= Nei (Phantasy Star 2)

i thought ramses was isaac from golden sun... but she is supposed to be sega

wait... i think Ramses is Tikal from Sonic Adventure...

Masa looks like a candidate for Captain Olimar.

Masa is hugging Mr. Saturn

Also, the fire emblem chick might not be representing a particular fe character... but the series as a whole

Ramses does look like Takal and considering the colors.. Also Fare reminds me of Marth/Roy/Ike/whatever. More than Captain Falcon.

Same, does remind me of Fire Emblem armor. So maybe Titania? Fare ~ FiRE emblem in the same way Saroid= SAmus + MetROID.

Lucas is the blond EB character, but I know next to nothing about his EB game, just the one with Ness. Do Mr. Saturns reappear in Lucas's game? Maybe he represents both characters in one? And I just noticed the bow on the head, so it's actually a Mrs. Saturn.

Opul does seem like a female Knuckles, based on the color and the punching pose. Who the heck is Blaze???

Carvai probably is Kirby, but with Iconic Dedede weapon, to give obligatory weapon and more fully represent the series.

And as for Ramses and the crystals around her, didn you need to do something with 7 crystals in the LoZ series???

So... is it just Sega vs Nintendo? Will they be rival nations until Microsoft and Sony invade, forcing Nintendo and Sega lands to unite against them? =P

Same, does remind me of Fire Emblem armor. So maybe Titania?

Lucas is the blonde EB character, but I know next to nothing about his EB game, just the one with Ness. Do Mr. Saturns reappear in Lucas's game? Maybe he represents both characters in one?

Problem is Titania isn't a main character. I doubt they would make a character about a character that isn't that important, and Titania isn't important at all in Fire Emblem. You can let her die so, she isn't important. The reason why we think it's Captain Falcon is because the guy has reigns and he kind of has a fiery thing on top of him. Fosta also has reins and since this is old styled, I think horses are replacing the space ships of Captain Falcon and Fox.

I was thinking Ness as well at first, but someone pointed out that he is blonde so I replaced it with Lucas. Mr. Saturn does appear in both games, so it could be either really.

Well is that fire behind Fare or is it more a visual reference to FE's Radiant Dawn? And if they're going to give Kirby Dedede's hammer, it gives credence to whoever said it might just be one generic character to represent the whole series. Which is to say a lot of the males are pretty feminine anyways so they chose female.

I found this on a random search result in google that lead to another forum talking about it:

"Decided to half-assedly Google Translate a few of the entries on the site's character page...

Emperor of Flame - Marcse -

"Heaven has been left to us." (tl note nintendo means "leave luck to heaven" etc)

The king of the Ninterudo Empire who once started up as a plumber. Has a pet lizard named Yozu.

Solver of Mysteries - Zerigu (Zerig) -

"I enjoy the game more than the winning."

One of the Big 6 of Ninterudo, a genius swordsman with knowledge of the entire continent. Fights by making full use of numerous tools. Often carrying milk in one hand.

Warrior with the power of infinity - Kavu~ai (Carvai) -

"~ Ipo"

One of the six Ninterudo Generals with the power to fully copy the opponent's technique. She has the ability to inhale anything infinitely. Eats a lot."

Then there's this link

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/09/its_nintendo_versus_sega_anime_style

Which says their translator has that dude with the staff represents Tetris. Which is wierd because Tetris first came out on the Game Boy. And he agrees that Fare is fire emblem, which naturally has cavalry units. If it was F-Zero they probably woulda done something about his helmet or his falcon emblem.