How to speed up your game in one easy step!

Hey, not sure if people know this but for the people who don't and really want to learn how to speed up your game easily this is how.

Press Alt and you will start moving faster and battles and grinding will be definitely faster than before. Press Alt again if you want to go back to normal speed.

Came across this while smacking my keyboard. :)

1 hour ago, SilverHelio said:

This is aready known!

However, this is only known for Windows. I am still trying to figure out how to speed the game up on Mac.  (It's so frustrating!)

Do you happen to know that you can press the command key to speed up?

10 minutes ago, Candy said:

Do you happen to know that you can press the command key to speed up?

I laughed quite a bit when I read and tried it. All this time, and the answer was so simple.

But thank you Candy! You made things easier for me!

Edited by SilverHelio

1 hour ago, SilverHelio said:

I laughed quite a bit when I read and tried it. All this time, and the answer was so simple.

But thank you Candy! You made things easier for me!

No problem :) Speeding up was a quite a must for my breeding days xD

On 05.10.2017 at 10:37 PM, ☣ Flares ☣ said:

Hey, not sure if people know this but for the people who don't and really want to learn how to speed up your game easily this is how.

Press Alt and you will start moving faster and battles and grinding will be definitely faster than before. Press Alt again if you want to go back to normal speed.

Came across this while smacking my keyboard. :)

LOL thank you all this time i used cheat engine to speed up my game 

thx again

4 hours ago, Tempo17 said:

would love to test this out by my game is hella laggy. yall got any solutions to help me fix this problem?

Might just be your PC, I have a pretty good PC with a GTX 1060 and i7 7700 and my game lags in some places as well like Goldenleaf town, however, the it may also just be the graphics and textures used in the game itslef that's causing lag so at the moment there isn't anything useful I can offer you on how fix it sorry. :/