Menu Problem

Lorans

So, I downloaded the latest version of the game last night, and in the Options menu, I can't move up or down at all. It's stuck on at the bottom. Same when in the in-game menu, and basically any interaction/dialogue where you have to move up/down. I can walk/move fine in the game. My arrow keys work fine so the issue isn't from my keyboard. 

I tried restarting several times, redownloaded the game three times, etc. to fix it but none worked. After a few hours, it automatically fixed itself but the problem returned the next day. This never happened to me in other games, and the only solutions I found were to restart the PC or redownload the game, none of which worked. I also tried messing with sticky keys, but that didn't do anything as I have them disabled. I don't know what might be the cause but is there a permanent fix? Is some setting from my PC interfering? 

I'm new to the whole fan game scene, so any help would be appreciated. 

Edited by Lorans

1 hour ago, Lorans said:

So, I downloaded the latest version of the game last night, and in the Options menu, I can't move up or down at all. It's stuck on at the bottom. Same when in the in-game menu, and basically any interaction/dialogue where you have to move up/down. I can walk/move fine in the game. My arrow keys work fine so the issue isn't from my keyboard. 

I tried restarting several times, redownloaded the game three times, etc. to fix it but none worked. After a few hours, it automatically fixed itself but the problem returned the next day. This never happened to me in other games, and the only solutions I found were to restart the PC or redownload the game, none of which worked. I also tried messing with sticky keys, but that didn't do anything as I have them disabled. I don't know what might be the cause but is there a permanent fix? Is some setting from my PC interfering? 

I'm new to the whole fan game scene, so any help would be appreciated. 

What about pressing f1, going to the key tab and then see the default button set up for each keys? I might advice you to reconfigure the key as well If needed. Hope that works.

Cheers for the replies, but nothing seems to be working. I tried restarting the PC, turning it off then on, redownloading the game several times, updating keyboard drivers, running a malware search, updating my Windows, etc. Default keys for keyboard when pressing F1 seem to be as should. I don't have anything else connected to the PC (controller, etc.) I guess it's just something with my PC. Thanks anyways. 

Edited by Lorans