Q-Jei's Creations [Art: Spriting & Pixel Art / Feedback] *Closed for commissions*

Q-Jei

Hello everyone !

I am a newcomer in Reborn and a pure novice in spriting and pixel art. Some of them are based on the Pokemon World in general, others don't. Rather than keeping it to myself, I wanted to share it with you all and get an external perspective about my work. Here is my first attempt, I hope you will enjoy it :^)

Spoiler

AhYg9pc.png

"It's a beautiful day outside. Pidgies are singing, Oddishes are blooming... on days like these, gym leaders like Flannery... should be training in hell."

One month later...

~ Commissions ~

From the beginnig, the pixel arts and sprites I've done never disappointed anyone. Also, as I am actually in a gap year to search training courses in web design or game design, I don't have studies anymore nor have a job for now. That's the main reason why I wanted to spend a part of my time to apply my skills especially in spriting and I'm more than ready to open commissions. For those who didn't know, I do my best to make the most faithful and clean character recreations at reasonable prices to make them fully playable, and it would be a good way for me to earn money quickly. Thanks to this, I would be able to finance other studies as well as be able to get a decent computer, mine is 7 years old. Additionaly, those who are interested can pay me with the PayPal.me link just here after a private discussion about what you exactly want and the pricing, it's the only transaction type I accept for commissions. For more informations, click the spoiler below !

Spoiler

1. Full new sprites for a unique playable character

Included : VS Sprites - Backsprites - Walking - Running - Biking - Riding Tauros - Surfing - Fishing - Surfing & Fishing - Diving - Map Player Head - Train Ticket

Trainer Card  - VS Bar 

Price : €20

Aya Drevis (Mad Father)

Spoiler

W5xgxtK.pngd1RkgqZ.pngU9Br2zw.png

qV2mKzo.pnggCjgT1C.pngbfIuKZa.png

Gym Leader Flannery (Pokemon R/S/E)

Spoiler

wsGTQe4.pnggLUfgGM.pngGbJ6tI8.png

IjhvKpA.pngQ5YdyEn.pngcaE7D9S.png

James (Team Rocket)

Spoiler

Q58geEW.pngF3xl0Sz.pngzhrtAqR.png

3r0DcQc.pngyRSA98k.pngpK8aPXY.png

Alice Aduraice (Mario The Music Box)

Spoiler

KnX61AU.pngnHEREPo.pngZT33sw7.png

tFTyVYo.png0RHVcAH.pngaBNXNON.png

2. Pixel Arts

Included : Minecraft World OR Custom Backgrounds - Animated Pixel Arts

Price : €3

Ended commissions

@Awesome_One (x2)

@SoraBell

@SombraCakes

@Taeyon

@Celeby

Current commission : No one

Please keep in mind that doing all these sprites take me a lot of time, so I would really appreciate to earn a counterpart for it. Some commissions might be shorter, others might be longer, but I always keep my promises to produce the best results. To make it possible, you have to be as precise as you can in your request. Depending on the complexity of the sprites, I’m open for negotiations if you need to. Just remember to always pay me after you sent me a PM about your commission. You can do it whenever you want, but I must be paid before sending the whole sprites set, at least. Thank you in advance if you need my services !

Best regards,

Q-Jei

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Yes, I retextured some blocks by using Gimp to extract all Flannery's colors and make a faithful recreation of her into the Nether, she's my favourite female Pokemon character. I even tried to tinker the playable character's sprite to make her playable in Reborn, but it's for my own use. If you want to see more, I can post some of my samples. Also, I discovered Undertale last year and it was an unforgettable experience, the quotes, the storyline, the system of battle and the characters were really original. I can't stop to slip a hint about this game when I create arts ^~^

Thank you for the feedback :^D

Promises are made to be kept, I come with some sprites about Flannery. I apologize for the lack of details in the backsprites, this haircut was pretty hard to recreate 😕

Anyway, it didn't prevent me to make her bike, surf and more !

Here it is ヅ

Spoiler

girl2_walk.png.666681e7903396864f99e44cfc66f967.pnggirl2_run.png.3159a8c673292a83a43932ec18d79438.png

girl2_bike.png.2ba943f0b8bd088e8d5b756268961016.png

girl2_surf.png.8c7ba74c8cfd0dc929ad6e88c01ff9dd.png

trback025.png.f9d7b90c15d159926a4d5187c34ad3b5.png

On 9/30/2017 at 7:56 PM, Q-Jei said:

Hey, I'm back with a new pixel art based on a video game hero who made my childhood !

The sky is ours ;)

Hide contents

uojiJ8S.png

"Rayman to the rescue !"

That Rayman looks awesome, but damn it,  could you make one for me ? i really wanna an Ainz Ooal Gown custom sprites XD 

Edited by Ainz Ooal Gown
Welp, just a request, it's ok of you decline it Xd

Thank you for your support !

Even if I already have a lot of work, I would adapt a large range of indie games/anime characters to Reborn by working on them pixel by pixel. By the way, I worked on a famous RPG Horror Game character exactly one week ago. This time, my new target is Aya Drevis from Mad Father :D

N1mwi8J.png

I did all the animation sprites, all that is left for me to do now are the backsprites. I won't give up !

Here come some pieces of my work ^,^

Spoiler

girl_walk.png.6db77c8e63f54fca2fa5bfb5acd98580.pnggirl_bike.png.c545db1465507832d1ae06d281b97466.png

fishing001.png.7062e598e646c2453a73c1395c743d00.pngpkmn_tauros3.png.588dcaa6676b1e4834bc2684d98f1b92.png

girl_surf.png.f50b998720fc8e2a447bfd36e75131bf.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 10/4/2017 at 9:43 AM, Yagami said:

You really deserve some praise.These are good works.

Do you take requests?

If yes then please do this character named Iori Yagami from King of fighters.

I would be happy to extend my repertoire by creating Iori Yagami too, I could make him wear black pants and a red jacket. The Vero's sprites might be a good pattern for this one ;) Actually, I still work on Aya's backsprites. Can't wait to bring her back to life in Reborn, it makes me really enthusiastic !

trback001.png.4108b93feb32b5c365fbfed6ad4bcfc5.png

Backsprite progress : 100%

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody ! Finally, I ended Aya's backsprites, it deserves an update of the previous post isn't it :)

Also, it might be quite enjoyable to do the same with an Undertale character. But I am a little bit hesitant, should I apply the Reborn Style to Frisk or Sans ?

PS: Thank you very much @TheUntitled000, you did a great job with Yagami's sprites. I don't think I would have done such a meticulous work by using Gimp !

• 2 weeks later...

Hey ! I'm more than happy to say that the whole @Awesome_One request has been respected and the sprites of James are completely done. If you want more, just tell me what you want, spriting is really entertaining. And don't forget, enjoy the Reborn Style !

James_Q-Jei.png.0fba06dd6c885a0b2653b795f2fb9c13.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello there !

I did some modifications to the backsprites of Flannery, especially her haircut. That was something that bugged the heck outta me, so I redesigned it. Now, it looks more like a blazing firework rather than a fountain of lava !

Spoiler

trback025.png.8e6c36aa9beacfbf53359a4c5992e124.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again!

I'm pleased to say that the prices for potential commissions have been cut by half for the sprites and the pixel arts until the next year. If anybody is interested, just send me a private message ^_^

2 hours ago, Q-Jei said:

Hmmm... I'm confused. Should I choose the original Flannery's outfit or the ORAS version for my playthrough?

Hide contents

girl2_walk.png.2948d31fcd0dcac660a83fd754b90e22.pngVSgirl2_walk.png.149146d6e67885c294d24e9dfeb2b187.png

I'm gonna have to say the 2nd 1. I like the little design on her shirt and also she's got like a coat or something wrapped around her waist.

Indeed, I decided to give her a short tied black shirt and a white karate belt. It's based on her design in the Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire games. I also managed to make her pants darker than before. That's what happens when last generation meets old school style, and the results urges me to adopt this one rather than the basic one. I just wanted to get an external perspective about it.

• 3 weeks later...

I finished the walking sprites of little Winona, she will take part to the Tale Of A Firehead beside little Flannery very soon. I have to admit that it's a good exercice for wrists. Oh sweet childhood ~ ♪

Spoiler

LittleFlannery_walk.png.1e837f9760de02d60d6f5bba09d8e595.png

Little Flannery

LittleWinona_walk.png.9daed85574f369557702b52a9d6e90c6.png

Little Winona

• Like 1