What if Pokemon Reborn was an anime series

C-MC

What if the pokemon reborn game was translated into an anime by OLM Inc. the official animation company that does the main Pokemon series, 

who would you want to direct it, based on what animation style and who would you want to cast for the main characters - Vero, Kuro, Alice, Cain, Fern, Victoria, Anna, Arclight, Blake, Cal, Heather ect... (both japanese and english dub)...

1 hour ago, Wolfox said:

I'd love to see it, but the chance of that happening is real, really low

I know that, that's why I said what if it would happen..

what would the possibilities be, but now with the power of petitions it's not far from reality ya know

• 1 month later...

@Maelstromif Lin = Junko.......

Lin [ Monokuma mode ] : Upupupupupu..... Nothing beats the suffering and death of humanity in the morning... Hahahahahaha

@Hooligan Unless..... they wanna try a heavy, thrilling, and depressing series [ for adults obviously, just for once ] this time and i wonder if the abandoned power plant, tourmaline desert and Agate's abandoned house will be made like a gory horror games XD

Edited by Ainz Ooal Gown

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2017 at 6:19 AM, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

@Maelstromif Lin = Junko.......

Lin [ Monokuma mode ] : Upupupupupu..... Nothing beats the suffering and death of humanity in the morning... Hahahahahaha

@Hooligan Unless..... they wanna try a heavy, thrilling, and depressing series [ for adults obviously, just for once ] this time and i wonder if the abandoned power plant, tourmaline desert and Agate's abandoned house will be made like a gory horror games XD

Oh no. Ame would be Junko.