Jangmo'o

vava4429

Hi, I decided to come here after 13 long hours of soft-reset to get jangmo'o as a starter cause i really really really want it. But of course i didn't get it as i'm the most unlucky guy on earth.

So I would like to know if a pure and merciful soul have a save with jangmo'o to help me '-' PLS .

8 minutes ago, vava4429 said:

So I would like to know if a pure and merciful soul have a save with jangmo'o to help me '-' PLS .

Someone finally wants to use a save with this unpopular dragon?  I've offered it to a few people, but they all want the more popular jackpot starters.  At least I didn't keep it for nothing:

Game.rxdata

4 minutes ago, vava4429 said:

I love you so much, you are my hero. I don't understand why people don't want him he is so cute and super cool.

No problem.  Enjoy your playthrough!  Hopefully, you won't mind the name/avatar.  

It's definitely cute, though I did use Primarina on my only playthrough so far

Edited by seki108

31 minutes ago, GS BALL said:

I didn't want it, either. It levels up VERY slowly, to the point that it is a hindrance and a drag, at this point in the game. This also results into it learning new moves more slowly. If you play Hardcore, it is almost useless... Especially since it has a really low speed stat.

Pretty much why I just stuck to using Primarina's starter, though that was also because I've wanted to use Primarina since it was introduced.  Still kept the file, since it was luck I got a jackpot starter after only 30 minutes (though it's likey the objectively worst one).

5 minutes ago, vava4429 said:

I always found that the lvl caps were to low, so the slow level up shouldn't be a problm and thanks again for the file .

No problem again!  Enjoy the sound dragon (thankfully no fairy leader yet to pit it against).   And sorry if the name Chariot bugs you

On 9/1/2017 at 6:38 PM, Noctelis said:

Only reason I didn't accept the Jangmo-o file was because of the amazing shiny perfect s.atk IV Ralts.

That was more for the few people who asked for a save with a jackpart starter and then just went on when I mentioned the one I had was for Jangmoo.  Choosing Ralts over this is perfectly valid (since it becomes best mon).

• 1 month later...
On 9/2/2017 at 2:23 AM, seki108 said:

Someone finally wants to use a save with this unpopular dragon?  I've offered it to a few people, but they all want the more popular jackpot starters.  At least I didn't keep it for nothing:

Game.rxdata

Can I ask, what's the difficulty level on this save file?