Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Roselia

Mr. Suplado

Question

6 answers to this question

31 minutes ago, Naito Raizu said:

I didn't find a Roselia in that park. I know there's an event Budew that appeared for me right after I got access to the Lapis Ward. It'll be walking along the wall between Peridot & Lapis. Talk to it from the Peridot side of the wall while you have Pokesnax and it jumps into your party. 

Hope this helps. 

You actually need a rose incense for budew to join you.It is given to you by an npc after beating her in a battle.

12 minutes ago, Mr. Suplado said:

Pokedex says Roselia is available at Obsidia Park but it is hard to find. It should be sunny weather or at night?

i believe it was budew that was available because i just checked the location guide and it said to evolve budew and budew is a event pokemon 

edit i just checked and it seems it's not available in the park so you want one cuz i can breed you one 

I didn't find a Roselia in that park. I know there's an event Budew that appeared for me right after I got access to the Lapis Ward. It'll be walking along the wall between Peridot & Lapis. Talk to it from the Peridot side of the wall while you have Pokesnax and it jumps into your party. 

Hope this helps. 

As the others said, Roselia isn't in Obsidia Park, however Budew is available at the Northern edge of Peridot, with a Rose Incense in your inventory.

The event pokémon available in Obsidia Park is Petilil, who appears only on a sunny day and requires a Pokésnax to join you.

I can confirm, having played the game through entirely in episode 16 and used Budew in my early party.  In fact, you can pick up Budew shockingly early; before you even fight Julia!  Grab a rose incense from the prostitute in Peridot at about the same latitude as the train tracks - you have to talk to her again after you beat her up (okay wow sex workers already take unbelievable abuse from cops... should we really be doing this?).  Then just head up to the train gate into the Tourmaline dessert.  You'll see Budew up on the wall between Peridot and Lapis.  Despite it appearing to be far above your reach, if you do your best to harass it with your A button it'll somehow figure out to hop down and make friends <3

I can confirm that after reborn city gets developed after beating Ceil  you can find wild Rosalia near Grand gate area. I know because I bred so many goomy there. But if you're looking for early game then the above comments explain it all.