Mystery Eggs & specifics on Pokémon locations

I have a few questions relating the title of the topic. I just completed V9 and I'm going around catching all the Pokémon I haven't got yet and breeding a few new members for my team for when V10 is out, so I'm hoping for assistance.

First, the Mystery Eggs. (I got Pawniard and Charmander for those wondering.) I got both of the eggs that I'm aware of, but I read that Treecko, a team member I want, is only available as a starter or as a Mystery Egg at West Gearen if certain conditions were met. I'm wondering now if there is another way I am able to obtain Treecko or get another Mystery Egg that might contain it? As amazing as Rowlet is, I'd much rather have Sceptile than Decidueye, and I started with Riolu so I'm not really sure how I'm going to get Treecko at this point. I don't use mods on my game and don't plan to.

Secondly, I'm currently looking for Corsola, Bouffalant and Audino. I know from the Pokémon locations guide that Corsola is at Aquamarine Cave and the latter two are on route 7, but I've been looking for a while and haven't bumped into them. Do they only appear in certain parts of the cave/route or are they just rare?

Speaking of rare, I want a Swirlix so I can chain breed Wish to Eevee and I can't find the damn thing. Damn it Swirlix.

Finally, does anybody know how many Zygarde Cells in total are currently in the game right now? I've already got the Lucky Egg but I'd still like to collect the rest I may be missing.

Thanks in advance!

• Global Mods

I think a couple starter events like that egg in west Gearen are random from a small pool, and i think they can only be done once so I guess you just have to wait for later versions for them without cheating.

I know from doing Zumi's requests that there are some very rare encounters in some areas, and they might also be day or night specific. Swirlix is a rare on route 2, and might be day only as well, but apparently there's also a trade for slurpuff in GDC (rain).

Going by this thread, there are 80 known cells, but a couple are only visible, not reachable.

if you have the lucky egg, you must be missing at most a couple.

hopefully some of that was helpful and not just stuff you already knew.

9 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

I think a couple starter events like that egg in west Gearen are random from a small pool, and i think they can only be done once so I guess you just have to wait for later versions for them without cheating.

I know from doing Zumi's requests that there are some very rare encounters in some areas, and they might also be day or night specific. Swirlix is a rare on route 2, and might be day only as well, but apparently there's also a trade for slurpuff in GDC (rain).

Damn, guess I have to wait a while for Treecko then. :[

I did Zumi's requests. Dedenne in particular was a nightmare... yet I've somehow seen two of those and not a single Swirlix. I didn't know about that Slurpuff trade though, I might go for that instead and just breed Swirlix or something. Thanks for the heads up on that!

6 hours ago, Noctelis said:

Did you also manage to get Totodile, Mudkip, Litten and Cyndaquil (egg)?

And even better, Beldum, Type:null and Tyrunt/Amaura?

The only two of those I'm missing are Litten and Beldum. I honestly wasn't sure if Beldum was still in the game but I've not actually checked after gaining the requirements to see, so I should probably do that. Thanks for the info!

Edited by Grimahim

I purified Beldum! I only needed to fill one of the chambers with 4 normal-type Pokémon (thankfully), not sure if that's what you meant and I just misunderstood but thought I'd clarify just in case. Catching the thing was a nightmare, almost felt like I was trying to capture a legendary. The Metagross in Colosseum was easier to catch. lol

10 hours ago, Grimahim said:

I purified Beldum! I only needed to fill one of the chambers with 4 normal-type Pokémon (thankfully), not sure if that's what you meant and I just misunderstood but thought I'd clarify just in case. Catching the thing was a nightmare, almost felt like I was trying to capture a legendary. The Metagross in Colosseum was easier to catch. lol

It is actually a bug.Beldum is stated as an ace pokemon which could only be purified filling all of the chambers.

But because of a bug you can just fill one chamber and purify it.

2 hours ago, Yagami said:

It is actually a bug.Beldum is stated as an ace pokemon which could only be purified filling all of the chambers.

But because of a bug you can just fill one chamber and purify it.

Really? I was wondering why I only needed one, I guess that explains it. Though it does seem pretty bizarre you'd need to use every chamber to purify it. A level 5 Beldum doesn't really compare to a level 50 Lugia, Shadow or not. lol