What would be YOUR My Hero Academia Character?

Wolfox

So... I got into Boku No Hero Academia somewhere last week. really love the anime.

SO I started searching "Create your own Boku No Hero Academia Character" a little earlier today and found this: https://en.shindanmaker.com/623315

a random generator for your own character!

So people who like the show or are just like "Meh, beats just doing nothing for the few seconds", please share what you got :D

So I'll be showing the one of my Forum name and my IRL name:

Forum name:

Spoiler

Wolfox is in Class 1-A (Department of Heroics)
Quirk: Brainwashing
Lover: Uraraka Ochako
Best Friend: Uraraka Ochako
Rival: Kirishima Eijirou
Wolfox is going to become a Teacher

... okay, so fictional me is actually better at picking up girls than I am... And know how to pick the right one(not my personal favorite or the one I'd pick, but could have been much worse)... I cri every time

IRL Name:

Spoiler

Rieuwert is in Class 1-A (Department of Heroics)
Quirk: Laser Power
Lover: Shouji Mezou
Best Friend: Kouda Kouji
Rival: Yaoyorozu Momo
Rieuwert is going to become a Teacher

So real me in there likes guys and is best friends with the person who talks least? Not even surprised tbh. And Teacher again? I guess Teachers are the heroes of the youth.

Now, cuz I like doing this: with last names!

Wolfox Glace:

Spoiler

Wolfox Glace is in Department of Management
Quirk: Quirk Erasing
Lover: Sero Hanta
Best Friend: Ashida Mina
Rival: Aoyama Yuuga
Wolfox Glace is going to become a Villain

is this site trying to tell me something with these lovers? This is getting awkward for me... not mad about the quirk and the destiny tho, even if I gotta probably betray lover and best friend... Got my least favorite character as rival tho, so that's nice!

IRL Name + last name:

Spoiler

Rieuwert de Vegt is in Department of Management
Quirk: Gigantification
Lover: Satou Rikidou
Best Friend: Hagakure Tooru
Rival: Kouda Kouji
Rieuwert de Vegt is going to become a Pro Hero 

.... Okay, those lovers are actually getting weird for me, maybe it really is trying to tell me something... good Best friend tho, she's most likely my third favorite character just because she tries so hard to stand out, but just can't... Also, it must take some serious nerves to just strip down to use your quirk to its full power. (if I had to choose a lover myself, it'd be her, cuz it is not just looks that matter in a partner, not at all, the inside of a person matters more!) Quirk? probably the worst I could get, I'm clumsy and pretty tall as it is, so I would probably destroy more than would save, yet still, they'd allow me to become a pro hero?

And now because I like doing it (and I wanna see if I could actually get my favorite girl as lover) I'll do one more!

my old online name:

Spoiler

Roar is in Class 1-B (Department of Heroics)
Quirk: Shock Absorption
Lover: Jirou Kyouka
Best Friend: Jirou Kyouka
Rival: Midoriya Izuku
Roar is going to become a Pro Hero 

So, lemme get this straight: The last one actually has a woman as lover and my second favorite of the main girls at that. It has a quick I could actually see myself having. It has the main guy as Rival, and a good quirk to rival his? AND my lover/Best Friend has a quirk that has to do with sound and could maybe with practice help with making music? Why is this the best one with probably the worst name? I guess good things do come in the end.

So those were 5 of mine, I went a little overboard with the amount I decided to do, forgive me....

Please share your own aswell Tl8xmiq.gif

I know literally nothing about Boku no Hero Academia except there's a frog girl, but ok.

Spoiler

Alistair is in Class 1-B (Department of Heroics)
Quirk: Laser Power
Lover: Kaminari Denki
Best Friend: Shouji Mezou
Rival: Tokoyami Fumikage
Alistair is going to become a Villain

Wait wat I don't wanna be a villain

Allrighty, i've got a minute and i've watched the first season sooo, what could go wrong!

Spoiler

Panduzzy is in Department of Management
Quirk: Stretching Power
Lover: Aoyama Yuuga
Best Friend: Kirishima Eijirou
Rival: Ashida Mina
Panduzzy is going to become a Teacher

Aaaaaaand i'm going to be a stretchy teacher who's off dealing with the boring side of a highschool, welp hopefully i'll be able to instead become a pirate and make it out of there in one piece ;)

I did it too and got:

Spoiler

Denoxar is in Class 1-B (Department of Heroics)
Quirk: Cloning
Lover: Hagakure Tooru
Denoxar is going to become a Hero

Well i cant see my lover but i got th power to clone myself so i am running a 50 man agency without employing anyone XD

Spoiler

Swamp is in Class 1-B (Department of Heroics)
Quirk: Wind
Lover: Tokoyami Fumikage
Best Friend: Yaoyorozu Momo
Rival: Satou Rikidou
Swamp is going to become a Hero

Or 

Swampellow is in Class 1-B (Department of Heroics)
Lover: Yaoyorozu Momo
Best Friend: Kaminari Denki
Rival: Kirishima Eijirou
Swampellow is going to become a Teacher

Personally I think the first one is better, Wind is cool.

Edited by Swampellow

6 hours ago, Denoxar said:

I did it too and got:

Hide contents

Denoxar is in Class 1-B (Department of Heroics)
Quirk: Cloning
Denoxar is going to become a Hero

Well i cant see my lover but i got th power to clone myself so i am running a 50 man agency without employing anyone XD

SO you can get her... It must be rigged

Bibs is in Department of Memes
Quirk: Swoocing In
Lover: Robbie Rotten
Best Friend: Bidoof
Rival: Seto Kaiba
Bibs is going to become a Villain Number One

this is what I got I swear

okay fine.

Bibs is in Department of Support
Lover: Bakugou Katsuki
Best Friend: Mineta Minoru
Bibs is going to become a Villain

I actually have no idea what any of this means tbh. but hey, villain number one, ill take it.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Styx Bakugo said:

Styx Bakugou is in Class 1-A (Department of Heroics)
Quirk: Half Explosion Half Hardening
Lover: Momo Yaoyorozu
Best Friend: Shoto Todoroki
Rival: Eijiro Kirishima
Styx Bakugou is going to be a pro Hero
https://en.shindanmaker.com/623315

I don't understand what the crap is that quirk

I think half of your body can become hard like a rock and the other can produce explosions from your sweat

• 1 month later...

Okay, why not?

Spoiler

Maelstrom is in Department of Support
Quirk: Teleportation
Lover: Asui Tsuyu
Maelstrom is going to become a Villain

_______

Dept of support? I mean, I guess. I could teleport the villain to the sun or to jail. Cuz that's supporty and not an OP power. js.

Lover- is frog girl? Did things just not work out with Momo?

best friend- not-Axel who is quite literally a tough guy? I'm ok with this

rival- edgy-birb? He's cool at and all but I'm pretty sure I'd overwhelm him with teleporting powers.

becoming the villain? guess I got caught sending too many villains into space. The resentment of being mis-labled as support might have something to do with it. Oh well, time to turn mercenary to put bread on the table...

7 hours ago, Maelstrom said:

Okay, why not?

Reveal hidden contents

Maelstrom is in Department of Support
Quirk: Teleportation
Lover: Asui Tsuyu
Maelstrom is going to become a Villain

_______

Dept of support? I mean, I guess. I could teleport the villain to the sun or to jail. Cuz that's supporty and not an OP power. js.

Lover- is frog girl? Did things just not work out with Momo?

best friend- not-Axel who is quite literally a tough guy? I'm ok with this

rival- edgy-birb? He's cool at and all but I'm pretty sure I'd overwhelm him with teleporting powers.

becoming the villain? guess I got caught sending too many villains into space. The resentment of being mis-labled as support might have something to do with it. Oh well, time to turn mercenary to put bread on the table...

you did get probably one of the best MHA Girls tho

Spoiler

Siragon is in Department of Management
Quirk: Hardening Power
Lover: Shouji Mezou
Best Friend: Shouji Mezou
Siragon is going to become a Sidekick

Not really fond of the first (except for the quirk. If you fail at something, just do it harder '^')

Spoiler

Yakusira is in Class 1-A (Department of Heroics)
Quirk: Invisibility
Best Friend: Todoroko Shouto
Rival: Todoroko Shouto
Yakusira is going to become a Sidekick

but the second is kinda funny. Couple of invisible humans, yay \o/. Also, Todoroki is a good guy, so best friend and rival ? I take that ^^

And visibly, i'm not cut out to shine on my own... Meh, you can't really show off if you're in management or invisible, so i'm fine with that.

The moment when you tried the link and got ida as your lover :( im not gei ..

Spoiler

Mocama is in Class 1-A (Department of Heroics)
Quirk: Fire
Lover: Iida Tenya
Best Friend: Iida Tenya
Rival: Todoroko Shouto
Mocama is going to become a Pro Hero 

mehh ..

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Zero is in Department of General Education
Quirk: Electricity
Lover: Yaoyorozu Momo
Best Friend: Aoyama Yuuga
Rival: Asui Tsuyu
Zero is going to become a Villain

I tried using my real name, but the generator assumed I was a girl *triggered* so I decided not to go with that.

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, Tombstone said:

So I have actually been writing my own character, and have been wanting to share it for a while, if this thread isn't dead I would really like some feedback.

Name: Jaeger Valtrais (ジャガー・ヴァルトレイ)

Codename: Shifter

Height: 5’10” (1.778 m)

Weight: 132 lbs (59.87 Kg)

Sex: Male

Quirk: Elemental Shift

Blood Type: O-

Appearance:

Physical: Jaeger is of average build and somewhat average height, but don’t let that fool you. Due to his quirk he is able to take down many foes that are more physically impressive than him. His facial features are slimmed, but not to the point of being gaunt. He has warm black hair with red highlights, and his natural eye color is steel-colored. On his left eye he bears two scars, both seeming to originate from the same object, though he won’t elaborate on who gave him the scars. The most prominent scars however are those on his arms, long fissure like wounds that open when Jaeger overuses his quirk. He wears his hair spiked backwards, all except for a few strands that stick upwards, almost curved, near the front

Everyday Attire: When Jaeger is not using his suit, he wears some casual civilian attire. His main set of clothing includes a black and red hooded jacket; black being the most prominent color, and red forming the accents in the form a two decent sized stripes that start at the bottom, halfway between his center torso and sides, and then take 45° angle towards his shoulders. With the jacket he wears a grey t-shirt, and black cargo pants. One thing remains constant between most of his outfits, which are his black fingerless gloves, and black combat boots with red laces.

Hero Suit: Like many suits, Jaeger had his designed with the idea of being able to focus his quirk more effectively, but to his dismay this is not done easily. Being a Shifter, he had to take many things into consideration, mainly which elements could he easily use, and what type of work he would be willing to do. In his considerations, he went with with the former. His suit is tailored to allow the easy transfer of different elemental energies, and the specs necessary to focus the energies as well, especially the ones that were more unpredictable. The suit is mainly comprised of temperature resistant materials, such as iridium (heat-resistant), and materials for overall mobility, carbon-fiber being the most prevalent, the rest is made of the standard materials that are used for other suits. Jaeger’s suit features microcells on the arms that act as conduits for his quirk, allowing him to focus his offensive or defensive powers to a near 15% increase in power. On his back there is a device which helps with the overall absorption of correspond elements by sending that element through the suit itself in minute amounts. The suit is predominantly Jet black with several red accents, along with the device on his back being black and platinum. His suit also includes his trademark fingerless gloves and combat boots, plus a hooded helmet which acts more to hide his identity, however this is not to say that the helmet is just that. It also acts as protection, and doesn’t hinder his view like many other helmets, it even includes built-in comms equipment and an internal database.

Quirk Description: Jaeger can harness many of the natural forces of the world; Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Light, Darkness, and their many subtypes. The subtypes include Ice, Lightning, and Coldfire, amongst others. His family bloodline has always had people with the shifting ability, but their appearance has always been few and far between, and unlike most quirks, Elemental Shifting does not manifest until the holder is in their late teens. This late age has lead to Jaeger being accepted to UA well past the average age. Unlike Todoroki, Jaeger cannot manifest large bursts of of his quirk normally, lest he risk slight injury; this injury starting as fissure like wounds on his arms. However, upon absorbing enough of a corresponding element, he can release these larger bursts more effectively; absorbing the energy makes Jaeger resistant to a certain type of elemental energy, but not immune to it, as a foe that is superior to his abilities can still overtake him. Only those who are observant can tell when he switches elements, as his eyes change colors. The main element he uses is Ice, mainly due to his overall versatility while using it. His power is partially linked to his emotions, as whenever he reaches a certain point in his anger, his quirk immediately switches to Fire and Lightning, causing a near uncontrollable rage of the two, but giving him near the same abilities as his Erementarufu~yūrī; the only exception being controlling multiple elements, as in this state he can control only Fire and Lightning. Water, Light, and Wind are Jaeger’s less proficient elements, leading him to shy away from their use.

Eye Color Correspondence:

Red - Fire

Dark Blue - Water

Yellow - Earth

Green - Wind

Ice Blue - Ice

Purple - Lightning

Silver - Light

Black - Darkness

Element Fury: If Jaeger absorbs enough energy from corresponding elements or long battles, the more of his power he can manifest and control, eventually leading to a state he has called Erementarufu~yūrī, or Elemental Fury. While in this state he has vastly improved capabilities, increased strength, durability, healing rate, and can manipulate multiple elements at once. During this state multiple points of his body expel his signature Coldfire, the most prominent being over his shoulders and on the rear of his calves.

Signature Techniques: Calamity Dispersion - A sudden and violent release of elemental energies that build up as Jaeger fights. The resulting blast can bring down stronger foes, but has a devastating effect on the surrounding area if not controlled properly. The blast is stronger while in Erementarufu~yūrī, but the controlled to where damage is limited.

Raging Hellfire - A strong whirlwind of flame that surrounds and burns enemies. The first pillar is surrounded by four smaller ones, but the resulting power can take down multiple enemies in open areas. When under the effects of Erementarufu~yūrī, the pillars become Coldfire Pillars.

Flash Freeze - A technique that involves freezing a wide area almost instantly. This can aid Jaeger with defense and offensive, and he can create walls of ice easily with the newly formed frost. Erementarufu~yūrī further increases the ices range and strength.

Earthbreaker - A large Earth based attack that rends the ground and sends a shockwave outward in a cone. The resulting effects can knock foes off balance and even send some flying. The loose Earth can be used against Jaeger’s enemies as effective deterrents. Erementarufu~yūrī causes a larger shockwave in a 260° arc and levitates the broken ground.

Tempest Assault - Jaeger attacks with the speed and fury of a Tempest. Although the technique may seem linked to Wind, Jaeger actually made it a Lightning based attack in which he strikes the target multiple times in quick succession, with the last attack being a discharge of lightning. Under the effects of Erementarufu~yūrī, the attacks become faster and imbued with lightning, while the discharge is larger.

I'm extremely sorry, but I'm afraid this is not what the thread is for. This is, purely, for sharing what you got from the link I gave in the first post.

Just now, Wolfox said:

I'm extremely sorry, but I'm afraid this is not what the thread is for. This is, purely, for sharing what you got from the link I gave in the first post.

Ok, my bad I guess. I just don't exactly know where to go for this sort of thing. Thanks for clearing that up

1 minute ago, Tombstone said:

Ok, my bad I guess. I just don't exactly know where to go for this sort of thing. Thanks for clearing that up

not only was it the only thing people shared on here outside of talking about what they got... I may come off a bit snappy here, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that it's about what the link gave you