Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Eevee event?

Gabriel1

Question

10 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Gabriel1 said:

I know that there is an event to obtain Eevee and where it is (in the Chrysolia forest, I think), but I don't when it is triggered.

Could you tell me when it is?

It needs to be windy weather for the event(s) to open.  First a path opens at the south of the forest to a hidden area, though I don't think you have to do this one; it at least provides backstory and another Pokemon egg.   Another new path (this one to Eevee) will open to the south-east.  

Considering how rare Windy weather is, I advise using the weather changing mod.

3 hours ago, seki108 said:

It needs to be windy weather for the event(s) to open.  First a path opens at the south of the forest to a hidden area, though I don't think you have to do this one; it at least provides backstory and another Pokemon egg.   Another new path (this one to Eevee) will open to the south-east.  

It must be a windy night I think. And reading the book next to the Pokemon egg will tell you how to navigate yourself to Eevee.

10 minutes ago, RhythmMelody said:

It must be a windy night I think. And reading the book next to the Pokemon egg will tell you how to navigate yourself to Eevee.

I overlooked the nighttime detail (it's been a while).  Thank you for confirming the first part is necessary.

12 hours ago, seki108 said:

The weather-changing mod? What is that?

4 minutes ago, Gabriel1 said:

The weather-changing mod? What is that?

A mod that allows you to change the weather in the Poke-nav window.  It also comes with the TMX mod, so you won't need an HM slave anymore.

Of course, online trading is always a good option if you don't want to do the sidequest.

Edited by seki108

7 hours ago, Pμrple said:

@Gabriel1 or i can give you an eevee , if you don't want to do all those things.

Oh, sorry, but I was asking for my next game, that I wanted to start at episode 17 (with Alolan Pokémon)...

However thanks for the proposition.

7 hours ago, seki108 said:

A mod that allows you to change the weather in the Poke-nav window.  It also comes with the TMX mod, so you won't need an HM slave anymore

Will it work in future episodes?

8 minutes ago, Gabriel1 said:

Will it work in future episodes?

Once/if the mod creator updates it, yes.  There's no guarantee of it, but the creator is still active, so possibly.  It will probably take a bit after a stable version of ep 17 drops, though