A wild fanart appeared!

Freya

On 6/16/2018 at 9:18 PM, nyancheetos said:

Are we still allowed to post fan art here? Because if so I would love to post mine

22 hours ago, ZEL said:

Of course you are! And I know we'll be happy to see it~

Agreed. I do wish to see more.~

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Benis said:

Part of me thinks it would be a neat idea if there was a site dedicated to hosting fanart of Pokemon fangames, kinda like what the Fantasy War Tactics fandom did. What are your thoughts on the idea?

Ehh, it's kinda pointless considering there being topics for that here and some content creator like Amethyst putting some up on their social media. Her tumblr contains some fanart created by members here.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/4/2018 at 9:00 PM, jasmiinininja said:

Tako! Son! Child! Baby! Great work with the comic Ruby, fully colored and all, such effort I love<3 

Hide contents

jeopieni.thumb.jpg.5fc181fd284af4c081c326ba4d42d34a.jpg i'm sorry i love serra so much sob 

(more stuff you can find here-> http://jasmiinininja.tumblr.com/tagged/fan+art if you're interested nudge nudge wink wink)

LORD ARCEUS SHE IS AWESOME

• Like 1

• Developers
On 10/4/2018 at 2:00 PM, jasmiinininja said:

Tako! Son! Child! Baby! Great work with the comic Ruby, fully colored and all, such effort I love<3 

Hide contents

jeopieni.thumb.jpg.5fc181fd284af4c081c326ba4d42d34a.jpg i'm sorry i love serra so much sob 

(more stuff you can find here-> http://jasmiinininja.tumblr.com/tagged/fan+art if you're interested nudge nudge wink wink)

I love the attention to detail on the textures of her clothes and skin along with howher reflection has her body parts skewed due to the broken glass

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jasmiinininja said:

Hide contents

tumblr_pkyodnmhEx1v6nrs4o2_500.jpg Mirage tower was fun to explore with bird boy I recommend

tumblr_pkyodnmhEx1v6nrs4o3_500.jpg I had so much fun with him, all I wanted was him to grow up healthy and strong! 

[My Heart Will Go On is playing gently in the background]

1 hour ago, jasmiinininja said:

Hide contents

tumblr_pkyodnmhEx1v6nrs4o1_640.jpg But no! 

[YOU ARE SAFE IN MY HEART AND MY HEART WILL GO ON rings loudly in your ear as Celine Dion bursts into your room]

one true time you held him, i guess

On 12/24/2018 at 9:40 AM, jasmiinininja said:
  Hide contents

tumblr_pk8ip8uLga1v6nrs4o1_500.jpg I drew jolly Julia because of choices I've made as an individual 

(bigger pic here until tumblr decides otherwise http://jasmiinininja.tumblr.com/post/181349692072/i-drew-julia-because-idk-merry-christmas )

Happy holidays everybody<3 

i swear she looks kinda like a design you would see in Fallout or something.