A wild fanart appeared!

Freya

Well, if we're posting fanart here (and ahh, all this art is so good, I'm almost hesitant about putting my mediocre stuff up here...)

A wild Shelly appeared!

tumblr_nj0mdfYArP1rmjvj3o1_500.jpg [

Edit: Wow, sorry, that was much larger than I intended...but my computer, being a butt, isn't letting me re-size it. Oh well.

Edited by wingedScribe
  • Upvote 3

Ooooh, I'm really glad there is a post about fan art! I drew a little about pokemon reborn so I gues I have to post it xDD

Anyway, here is M3GAT3RRA, she's a rad character, I like she a lot 8)

tumblr_nhccn0wTV81sj2kaso1_1280.png

And... the another one is only about my 2 tinny pokemon in my new file because I love the totodile's shiny version xDD

tumblr_nisjp5JvSO1sj2kaso1_r1_1280.png

Edit: Ok I'm a few bad because I didn't say that all the artwork in this treath is awesome and I'm glad all of you guys did this for this game because it's really cool see new fan art about it

• Upvote 4

It's been 84 years... but hi guys. The new pics on page 4 are great! And Cairon, there is no such thing as too much Cain~ We finally got some other leaders drawn too!

I'll be updating the first post and adding the newer pictures towards the top of the list rather than the bottom so the exciting new stuff will be more visible.

As for my stuff...

I've done like, next to nothing in terms of any art lately. I've been trying to draw but none of my sketches look good and it's just really, really frustrating. Like, why even bother? v.v

I did scan a sketch though so y'all can have that at least. Have some Fern and Vero

001_by_deviant_rena-d8gmlbr.jpg

Unfortunately, I won't be able to color it 'cause my laptop's screen decided to fritz up so now everything in grayscale with pink lines running down. Don't know when I'll be able to get screen replacement but sketches are cool, right?

I also tried drawing Ari, Decibel, and Elias but they need a lot of work. I'll share those when they're presentable, heh.

• Upvote 2

Hello everyone! For awhile, I've been working on a large reborn drawing (and I mean LARGE) of all the gym leaders

So far I have 9 of 20 gym leaders done, and made a speedpaint of Radomus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V70dv7CpkvQ

(sorry for such horrible quality and how narrow the video is. I'm not sure how to fix that, since it's my first time making a speedpaint)

(if anyone has tips on how to fix that I'm all ears)

• Upvote 8

Hello everyone! For awhile, I've been working on a large reborn drawing (and I mean LARGE) of all the gym leaders

So far I have 9 of 20 gym leaders done, and made a speedpaint of Radomus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V70dv7CpkvQ

(sorry for such horrible quality and how narrow the video is. I'm not sure how to fix that, since it's my first time making a speedpaint)

(if anyone has tips on how to fix that I'm all ears)

Thanks for posting that video! I learned some new ways to do line art from it so I'll try some of that next time I digitally ink something. Going off of what you've shared, the huge leader drawing will undoubtedly be amazing!

Thanks for posting that video! I learned some new ways to do line art from it so I'll try some of that next time I digitally ink something. Going off of what you've shared, the huge leader drawing will undoubtedly be amazing!

oh my god thank you so much!!

im so flattered oh man thank you for the compliment!

I cannot figure out how to upload my sketches. I'll just upload them to tumblr then.

http://thecorpsemarch.tumblr.com/post/110612370753/ah-like-ive-metion-i-cannot-figure-out-how-to

They're beautiful! Your sketches are so much cleaner than mine and effortless. Ahhhh, jealousy *-*

As for posting the actual picture on here...

You already uploaded them to the net so part one's done.

All you have to do now is right-click on the image and select "Copy image URL."

In this forum's "reply to this topic" box thingy, there's a button called "Image" just below the Smiley and Text Color bottons. Click on that and a box should pop up called Image Properties. Paste the URL you copied into the space provided, and you're done~

• Upvote 1

I cannot figure out how to upload my sketches. I'll just upload them to tumblr then.

http://thecorpsemarch.tumblr.com/post/110612370753/ah-like-ive-metion-i-cannot-figure-out-how-to

Chiming in to say that I really enjoy seeing all the art the community makes and a bit of a bump to note that I added HakuTaru's art to her post in spoilers for ya :]

• Upvote 1