A wild fanart appeared!

Freya

Drawing chibis are a great stress reliever. I was going to include Fern too, but I couldn't get his hair right, heh. The ladies of Reborn are up next > :D

pokereborn_male_cheebs_by_deviant_rena-d

Uwaa this is so cute! And man, I swear I took at least 3 hours trying to grasp the concept that is Fern's hair
2I99368.png

I am kinda new to making art, especially manga/anime. Does anyone have any tips?

Actually, I don't recommend jumping into anatomy right away if you're a beginner. Learning anatomy is really hard and boring if you don't know how to translate 3d forms into 2d. In other words, you should learn how to think and draw objects in 3d first. Anatomy, proportions and stuff like that is the second step, so don't worry about it now. I actually barely know crap about anatomy myself!
Think of 3d objects as small building blocks used to make your drawing.
I used your cute drawing to show how you can use 3d objects such as cylinders to construct a drawing. I threw in information on how to draw a cylinder as well! Sorry if all the stuff I added is an eyesore.

dght25z.png

Of course, I'm no pro mofo artist, so I recommend reading Vilppu's drawing book if you want to learn more stuff like this. It's great for beginners and it greatly helped me when I was a beginner myself! (Even though I still am one)
Here's a download link to the PDF if you're interested:
Anyways, you should always keep drawing and draw what you like as well! Drawing should be enjoyable after all
Edited by Shintarou

• 3 months later...

I...how much digging did you have to do before finding this? This been months since the last post. Heh.

I'll just take this opportunity to post something that's been lying around for a while. It's necro-ing, but I don't think making a whole 'nother thread for art is necessary

more_reborn_chibis_by_deviant_rena-d83mc

• Upvote 4

Necroposting: If new information comes to light in an old topic and it's useful to post, then this is okay. However, there's no reason to post a casual remark, such as a greeting or agreement, in a topic that's more than a couple months old.

This is your own thread and you're adding more content to it, certainly doesn't count as necroposting so don't worry about that.

This is your own thread and you're adding more content to it, certainly doesn't count as necroposting so don't worry about that.

Oh, okay. Thanks for letting me know!

Is it just me or the "Terra-Hammer Time" ones are broken?

Uhhh. Yeah, looks like Nova deleted the pics from their Reborn storage thingy. I'll remove them from the front page for the time being

Hmm... Try making a picture of Elias in his trenchcoat. Either that, or his suit. Whichever works.

I'd love a Fanart of Elias that shows his eyes

I can't seem to remember who Elias is. Can someone remind me? Also, if anyone has refs of him like what file his sprites are in the game folder or a video that shows what he looks like, it would be much appreciated. I have completed the latest episode of Reborn, but I can't recall some of the events of previous episodes OTL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello hello OvO!

I wanted to share my art here because woah what a rad thing to do!!!!

I draw Cain a lot because I roleplay him on a tumblr blog. It's a super fun time and if you ever wanna check it out-- Feel free to ask me the URL!

I also do arttrades and sometimes requests!!!

I am so sorry I dont know how to add the spoiler button ;;

post-50676-0-78701300-1416428318_thumb.png

post-50676-0-12794000-1416428507_thumb.png

• Upvote 3

Hello hello OvO!

I wanted to share my art here because woah what a rad thing to do!!!!

I draw Cain a lot because I roleplay him on a tumblr blog. It's a super fun time and if you ever wanna check it out-- Feel free to ask me the URL!

I also do arttrades and sometimes requests!!!

I am so sorry I dont know how to add the spoiler button ;;

yay more cain picutres! i love it X3

That's a very nice Cain~ I like the way you draw eyes

I've been really busy 'cause of school, so I apologize for the lack of art. I probably won't get enough free time to make/post any till next week orz. I do have sketch ready for coloring though, and after that my next subject will be Elias. I'll probably draw the new nonbinary protags after him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

(Hey look a fainted thread. Time to revive; there's no such thing as too much art.)

I almost feel bad about posting another Cain when there are so many already, but I finished up through ep.14 a couple days ago I'm a sucker for sibling relationships plus I love headcanoning younger siblings as the exact same height as the elder siblings because I know from experience that it pisses the elder one off.

Also, Cain needs to get himself a real shirt.

tumblr_nityk2jt261t1gaj8o1_r1_500.png

(Well, that's it for today, but I'll get to the other ones I've sketched out soon... I kind of just needed to get the Cain out of my system, whoops. I will return.)

Edited by Cairon
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5

(Hey look a fainted thread. Time to revive; there's no such thing as too much art.)

I almost feel bad about posting another Cain when there are so many already, but I finished up through ep.14 a couple days ago I'm a sucker for sibling relationships plus I love headcanoning younger siblings as the exact same height as the elder siblings because I know from experience that it pisses the elder one off.

Also, Cain needs to get himself a real shirt.

tumblr_nityk2jt261t1gaj8o1_r1_500.png

(Well, that's it for today, but I'll get to the other ones I've sketched out soon... I kind of just needed to get the Cain out of my system, whoops. I will return.)

Dayum, looks good.