Well, I've had the 'Veterans' tag on my profile for half a month now, so I guess I oughta do this. It's funny, though- I don't remember participating in any wars!

Known As: Autumn Zephyr, of course! 

Age: I'm 20 years of age, and admittedly little salty salty about it.

Birthday: April 24th

Location: Athens, Georgia... though a conversation I had recently revealed that I can't really say that I'm from here.

Height: To quote myself from last year, "Tall enough to be the one called on to reach high things, while still being below 6'. Is that an awkward zone?"

Hair Color: A dark, dark brown. Kinda like dark chocolate, now that i think about it!

Eye Color: Past!me put it best: "Anywhere between the-clouds-while-it's-just-sprinkling grey and a sort of pale aquamarine(?)"

Relationship Status: Single, though I'd probably be more of a burden than a legitimate significant other in my current state anyway.

Lives With: My two younger brothers, my step-mother, her cat and snake, and a certain paternal tyrant

Pets: See above. Why'd I keep this category, again?

Favorite Food; Sweet potatoes, butternut square, blueberry-pomegranate ice cream... and orange-infused dark chocolate. Basically, I've got an odd sweet tooth!

Least Favorite: Hope you like turkey stuffing, 'cuz I ain't touching that even on Thanksgiving! I'm not a fan of spaghetti squash or avacados either.

Favorite Drink: Cheerwine, blueberry-pomegranate-acai Vitamin Water, tea with the same flavor set as the previous entry- all rarities, of course. Water usually does fine.

Least Favorite: Alcohol. And I'm not saying this out of principal, either!

Favorite Color: Lighter shades of purple and orange usually suit my tastes just fine. I even wrote a poem about them once~!

Least Favorite: Green and brown might look fine side by side, but they often turn out hideously when blended together!

Favorite Genre of Music: I'm not exceptionally picky, though I've found that I typically gravitate towards upbeat 'folk' arrangements and mellow ones with electronic instrumentation. 

Favorite Band: Welp, still don't have an answer for this one. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favorite Album: This, on the other hand, I do have an answer for this time! Meltberry- Bioluminescent is one of my favorite discoveries from the past year.

Favorite Song: Outside of the above, last year's entry (Magenta by Nano) is still valid.

Favorite Game: Haven't been able to play much new from last time, so that list (Elebits, We Love Katamari, Pokemon BW/2, and Mario Kart Wii) still works. I do wonder why I didn't have The World Ends With You on it at the time, though...

Favorite Genre of Game: High, I'm still all over the place here! I'm a bit more picky with these than I am with music, though.

Hobbies: Mucking about on internet forums, watching other people play video games, playing Reborn and Rejuv, and occasionally attempting to make something halfway decent on Windows Paint. Riveting, I know.

Favorite Movie: Same as last year: Madoka Magica: the Rebellion Story. I don't exactly get to watch a lot of films... 😅

Favorite TV Show: *Flounders about uncomfortably*

So, Who Are You?: A curious fellow who's just as likely to be undetectable as unmissable in a social gathering, with stories to tell ranging from silly and light-hearted to frustrating and disappointing, depending on how severe my unmedicated depression is at the time. I make an effort to help others when I can, which I hope makes up for the bitterness I can exude when said depression gets the better of me, which is admittedly pretty often- that sort of thing happens when you're still living in a toxic relationship that's now threatening to actually ruin your whole life, after all. Hopefully I'll be able to keep my silly side as the most commonly seen one here for the following year, at least!

Anything You're Responsible For?: Aside from apparently all the chores in the house (most of the others tend to ignore theirs completely), I kinda have an almost $1,000 debt I need to somehow pay off. Don't let your parents charge you rent, kids! Especially if they're still claiming you on their taxes!

If you had to choose one of your posts as your way to introduce yourself, which would it be?: I'd say this one will do. It shows my general frame of thought (and my wordiness), without delving into the dark depths of my angsty soul in the slightest. It's almost perfect~!

What Can I Talk To You About?: Pokemon's a pretty safe bet, though there are a lot more games I could potentially work with. Seriously, I know waaaay too much about games I've never played myself~!

Any Closing Remarks?: What is a year, but a brief moment in time? Hopefully this next moment will unshackle those here who are imprisoned, and bring joy to even those who never were~!

• 3 months later...
  • Veterans

wtf i never posted in this??? i thought i did but guess not, sooooooooooooooooooo it's about time i do then

i've been meaning to do a reintroduction anyways since i've been dead for a long ass time and became a little bit more active recently so uhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHH henlo stinky lizards.... it me, zumi

Known as:                             Zumi (or Famke to some as that's my real name -- though I prefer being called by my nickname)
Birthday:                              December 15th 1997
Height:                                 172cm
Hair Color:                           Red
Eye Color:                             Blue
Lives with:                            My family (Mom, Dad, Older brother and lil bro, my other brother already moved out a few years ago)
Pets:                                      Two cats and nine chickens 😎😎😎😎
Relationship status:             Taken! :^)
Favourite Food:                    Curry madras.... gud
Favourite Drink:                   Green tea
Favourite Color:                   Red!
Favourite kind of Music:     I like many types of music OTL......... Though genres I find consistently pleasing to listen to are rock and orchestral music!
Favourite Band:                    Kensington
Favourite Album:                 Saint Motel - Saintmotelevision
Favourite Song:                    Kensington - Bats (tho tbh this continuously changes so this is just as of right now)
Favourite Game:                   Currently A Hat in Time! Though I also really enjoy the Persona series, the Zelda series, Pokemon (naturally), the Ace Attorney series, Earthbound & Mother 3, and Fire Emblem!
Favourite Genre of Game:   Adventure/RPG!
Favourite Hobbies:              Drawing, making/listening to music, gaming, singing, watch anime/read manga and doing voluntary work for the local flower parade
Favourite Movies:                Uhhhhhhh I guess Thor: Ragnarok??? good movie
Favourite Shows:                 Buzzfeed Unsolved: Supernatural (yes its a buzzfeed series but it's actually, yknow, really good)

Community questions:

So, who are you?

Hi!!!! I'm Zumi and I'm a 21 year old walking talking art disaster who doesn't know how to take breaks, yeehaw 

If you've been around for a while, you've probably seen me talk from time to time in the Rejuvenation subforum or in the status bar. I joined Reborn in 2015 after having lurked a couple of months in 2014 (which is around the time Rejuvenation first took off and became more popular). Within this community I'm mostly known as a developer (well, lead sprite artist) for Pokemon Rejuvenation, but to those who have been around for longer than a year and a half or so might also know me as a previously very active community member and ex-staff member! I used to be a moderator on Reborn's Showdown server, and for a lesser amount on the Discord as well. I'm still in said discord, but I've only recently again become a little bit more active than I was for over a year, so not a lot of newer members might know who I am outside of poking my head into the Rejuvenation forums/channel from time to time -- hence the reintroduction :^)

Apologies for the potty mouth i have by the way. I might sound pretty formal here but I throw the word fuck around like it's the word "hi", it's kinda become a habit and it be like that sometimes 😔

Anything you're responsible for? 

Like I mentioned before, I do most of the spritework for Rejuvenation -- at least, spriting that isn't related to mapping or overworld sprites. All the VS, back and battle sprites you see in game are done or have been edited to have matching quality by me (at least as of V12 lmao)! I also have been doing cover art for Rejuvenation since V8, which is uh. three years now already?? jesus christ. where did the time go

I also mentioned I used to be staff on Reborn, but that's no longer a responsibility of mine :^) now i'm retired and get to sit on my lawn and yell people to get off ot it. 60 years too soon? maybe, but i have back problems already (hahAHA) which makes me feel like an old lady so i'm 99% sure i'm allowed to do that

oh! and next to that, i'm also working on my own comic, which you can read here!! not a plug or anything, nah ahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

yeah.

If you had to choose one of your posts as your way to introduce yourself, which would it be?

fuckin uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh do twitter posts count??? honestly my memory is shit so i wouldn't know what post to pick from here since I don't remember half of them HSDHJDSK

this one I recently posted gives a good impression of how ~*~*~*smart*~*~*~ i am sometimes

which is to say, as you can see, sometimes not very.

What can I talk to you about?

I can talk about a lot of things!! Though of course I enjoy topics related to my hobbies (ESPECIALLY art and the flower parade) and other people's interests most, and less so talk about politics -- While I'm well aware it's important to know about what's going on in the world in regards to bad shit happening, I personally think there's enough negativity to go around already and I'm sure not everyone wants to constantly be reminded of it so I prefer talking about things that can cheer people up a little!! If you're passionate about a hobby, I'd love to hear about it ❤️ 

also if you talk to me about any of my favourite games and say you like any of my favourite characters i will combust on the spot and start crying about how much i love said character and i might not be able to shut up for a while.

you have been warned.

Closing statements?

bibs and jan both smell, also please do not hesitate to talk to me if you see me around on discord! I may not be as active on the forums, but I still pop my head in on discord occasionally so feel free to say hi if you see me around!! 

• Like 2

I drank some dumb b*tch juice every morning for the past year+ and so did a forgotsies to post on this thread even though I commented on it like 2 weeks before I could've actually written on it but yah if y'all should know anything about me is that I'm practically amnesiac

Known as:                Candy, Prince Candy, Manly Man
Birthday:                  Oct 26
Height:                     167cm
Hair Color:                Black (or brown so dark that looks black)
Eye Color:                 Black (or brown so dark that looks black)
Lives with:                No one 
Pets:                          A betta but who knows for how long 😓
Relationship status:   Single, as I like to be
Favorite Food:       Orange chicken, walnut shrimp, pepperoni pizza, seafood panfried noodles (but from a specific place), most sugary treats 🍭
Favorite Drink:       Eggnog, Hot chocolate, soursop juice/smoothie
Favorite Color:       Pink, purple
Favorite kind of Music: Most if not all songs that Kenshi Yonezu sings, some anime songs, Disney
Favorite Band:       Not a band type hooman
Favorite Album:     Kenshi Yonezu's Bootleg
Favorite Song:       This one's hard, but 7!!'s Orange or maybe Kenshi Yonezu's Lemon
Favorite Game:      Pokemon Black and White
Favorite Genre of Game:  tbh I only play Pokemon
Favorite Hobbies:  Writing, watching anime, watching random YT videos
Favorite Movies:    Another hard one but Spirited Away, Nausicaa from the Valley of the Wind and Princess Mononoke are all up there. From Hollywood maybe La la land and Me Before You.
Favorite Shows:     Last Week Tonight With John Oliver, all the anime I listed on my interests section uwu

Favorite Characters (bonus cause I need one more purple): N (Pkmn BW), Steven Stone (Pkmn ORAS), All Might (BNHA), Izuku "Deku" Midoriya (BNHA), Atsuko "Akko" Kagari (LWA), Haku (Spirited Away), Nausicaa (Nausicaa from the Valley of the Wind), Howl (Howl's Moving Castle), Oscar Francois de Jarjayes (Rose of Versailles), Masumi Hayami (Glass Mask), Lucian Elfhelm (Knights of Alfheim); Shelly (Reborn), Cain (Reborn), Charlotte (Reborn), Anna (Reborn)

So, who are you?: I'm a goofy smol candy who does a tri to bring the most joy and sugary goodness 🍭 to everyone I interact with~ I don't really do much other than be a subpar grad student with rock-bottom self-esteem and maybe a bit of a frail health which isn't helped by me being a laze potato xD but on the forums I write some rando stories or whatever and whenever I feel inspired to make sprites, I sometimes post them and ya average jazz. Oh! and I play mafia yay! if you wanna join us, visit our club and let's have fun doing some dramathicc backstabbing~ 

Anything you're responsible for? No I'm not a responsible hooman... wait is that not what this question is asking? lel I'm maybe responsible for some diabeetus but that's why I say donut eat le Candy 😉 game development-wise, nothing nop not one bit! I do it the more efficient way and donate my $s to capable hands~ no, no don't misunderstand, I'm a sugary treat but not a sugar daddy 😅 I'm a Supporter, that's what I am!

If you had to choose one of your posts as your way to introduce yourself, which would it be? There's an astounding amount of exactly ZERO posts that could introduce myself because I realized yesterday that I hadn't even introduced myself in the Grand Hall when I first came here so like ahaha~ but I did kinda write an extensive and deep af introduction on my About Me section so you can take a look at that if you'd like to know more than what's written here (but tbh who needs to know any more than this? I'm already giving away my eye color ffs)

What can I talk to you about? I'm a chatterbox online so hit me up with your best shot~ I'll appreciate any talk about BNHA at the moment cause that's the anime I like the most atm but I'll fangirl about any of the anime/manga I listed in my Interests section too 😛 but honestly I'll listen to anything so if you wanna just rant about something, I think I can give above average tho maybe not stellar advice- even if I look like a troll, I actually take everyone seriously so no worritos there

Closing statements? Have a candy on me 🍭 because you reached the end of this lonc intro. now that you've read my CV, I hope you'll accept me at you vet school uwu

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Known as: Acstaton99 but you can call me Andrew if it's easier

Birthday: September 14th, 1999

Height: 6'2

Hair Color: Blonde/Platinum

Eye Color: Blue

Pets: A black lab named Abby and a maine coon cat named Archimedes

Relationship Status: Single

Favorite Food: A good Deep Dish Pizza

Favorite Drink: a good cup of Hot tea

Favorite Color: Blue

Favorite Kind of Music: Rock

Favorite Band: Breaking Benjamin or Skillet

Favorite Album: No Shame- Tenth Avenue North (it changes from week to week)

Favorite Song: Jonathan Young- Breaking the Habit

Favorite Game: Persona 3 FES

Favorite Game Genre: JRPG

Hobbies: I perform professionally as a magician/illusionist, Lead a college ministry, & have recently taken up Gunpla building

I am an old veteran who joined circa 2013 and was active for a bit but vanished not too long into High School. I was 13 and an 8th-grade student when I first joined but am now a sophmore in college studying CyberSecurity who will be 20 in a few weeks. I have the veteran tag but It's been so long I feel like a new user. 

Please feel free to message me about anything! I love connecting with people and am always game to talk. I work as a cybersecurity associate for a company and as a barista at a local tea shop. 

I'm glad to make your acquaintance!

• 2 months later...

Has really been an entire year since I joined? damn.

General Info:
Known as:                Haze
Birthday:                  June 5, 2002
Height:                    5 foot 10 inches
Hair Color:                Dark Brown
Eye Color:                 Brown
Lives with:                Parents
Pets:                          Goldfish I got in 2011
Relationship status:   Single (tryna slide in dms atm give me a sec)
Favourite Food:          Cheeseburger
Favourite Drink:         Sprite
Favourite Color:         Dark Gray
Favourite kind of Music: Rap
Favourite Band:           n/a
Favourite Album:         Madvillainy
Favourite Song:          Eminem - Greatest (Not a favorite but I like it)
Favourite Game:          Valkyria Chronicles 4/Pokemon Black 2
Favourite Genre of Game: RPG
Favourite Hobbies:        Video games, Hanging out with friends, Watching Videos
Favourite Movies:         Speed Racer, Evangelion: 2.0 You Can (Not) Advance, Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith
Favourite Shows:          Re:Creators, High School of the Dead, Bananya, Regular Show, Star Wars the clone wars

Community questions:

So, who are you?: I'm Haze. I actually found out about the game in like 2013 (don't quote me on that because in my og intro post I gave a different year I think okay back to main paragraph) from a youtube video about fan games and finally got around to playing it around 2016 when my parents bought a decent PC. I didn't end up actually revisiting and finishing to the current point till December 2018 and followed the development somewhat closely ever since. Outside of this I've been on Pokemon Showdown since 2016 under 'Light Haze' and still go on it till this day, and recently I've worked in a grocery for a few months, am excited when projects like this will finally be finished, so I'm looking forward to it. Other than that, there really isn't much to me, I do graphic design and i'm a senior in High School and i'm planning to go to college soon after. I guess I should also mention I played monotype since 2017 and retired from competitive in 2019, looking to come back when I get used to gen 8.

Anything you're responsible for? My avi I jointly created with a friend in Jan 2018, some EPIC monotype battles I'll link them here: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/azure-gen7monotype-173589 (ULC 6) https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/azure-gen7monotype-117444 (ULC 😎 Those are like the only ones I really like cuz I manage to not suck ass at them and cuz of the tournament stuff. I also bounced around a few leagues over the years. shoutout to them in order: Omega(RIP to the first league I ever joined), Celtic(LOL RIP) PAX(RIP), Aphro(dead?), Hat(Also dead but not really?), Aroma(still alive but left). 

If you had to choose one of your posts as your way to introduce yourself, which would it be? My first post if I can ever find it, I'll edit this later maybe.

What can I talk to you about? Cats, anime, anime cats. Re:Creators if any other human being watches that, art. Other stuff, I'm just vibin. I don't watch seasonals anymore since I got bored of it but if there's a show I've watched then I'll most likely be interested

Closing statements? I forgot I was writing this at 4:00 am so this'll prob look terrible when I wake up. Other than that, I'm surprised that just last year, I actually made an account and played reborn. It definitely didn't feel like a year has gone by. Anyways, i'm off to bed, if I don't end up editing this then that means I thought it was aight and as always ill be lurking the forums, cya!

Ups I have been here for nearly 3 years and forgot to post in this thread. But never to late

Known as:                 Mia
Birthday:                 Dec, 02. 1990
Height:                     172cm
Hair Color:                Dark brown
Eye Color:                 a mix of green,blue and gray
Lives with:                alone with great conversation partners (aka plants)
Pets:                          None
Relationship status:   Single
Favourite Food:          Changes all the time but atm rice with chicken
Favourite Drink:         Water
Favourite Color:         Depending on my mood. Atm blue
Favourite kind of Music: Nearly everything
Favourite Band:           Linkin Park was my first really favorite
Favourite Album:         to many to choose
Favourite Song:          Snow Drive - Omoi
Favourite Game:          Warcraft 3 (but waiting for Reforged)
Favourite Genre of Game:  RTS
Favourite Hobbies:        Reading, writing, singing, collecting things (mostly mangas), swimming, walking in the woods (and getting lost)
Favourite Movie:         Phew thats hard to choose but I would say Scoop
Favourite Shows:          Once Upon a Time, Scrubs and a lot more

Community questions:
So, who are you?: I am Mia, I found this game and community trough searching for one of the hardest pokemon games. And well I am not dissapointed. I love reading mangas and fantasy novels as well as writing fantasy novels. I also love Pokemon but the games have become easier and easier each new generation thats why I love Pokemon Reborn, Uranium and others so much.

Anything you're responsible for? Nope, just a lurker in the shadows commenting sometimes.

If you had to choose one of your posts as your way to introduce yourself, which would it be? Sadly none that fits. Will hopefully come in the future.

What can I talk to you about? Good question. Generally speaking I would say anything. I enjoy listening to people about their problems, news, achievments and more. I only give advice if wanted and keep secrets cause they are important. Dont know a topic I dont enjoy talking or better said listenting too.

Closing statements? I am never good with parting words. Thank you for this amazing game! Each new version is better than the last and I am really excited for episode 19. I will gladly wait even if it takes 2 more years good things take time. I just hope we will survive the pain we will feel in this new episode.

• 3 months later...
On 7/25/2017 at 2:32 AM, Kurotsune said:

Hey there! I know what you're all thinking - Who the hell is this fox-shaped person writing posts about getting to know veterinarians? Well my friend, you just got something very, very wrong - I'm actually not fox shaped at all! I'm a 100% human person who uses a fox-like name as a username. Silly, silly reader.

So it came to my attention that there's currently a kind of rift between older and newer members; One caused by the fact that, in an introduction thread, a person exposes themselves bare to a basic level wheras the veterans remain guarded, having done their respective introductions years ago and them being buried away (or, like in my case, outright deleted) 

That makes it hard to know the veterans at a basic level. The rift between old and new ends up widening each year while the old slowly fade away and the new become the old, just so they can alienate themselves from the new-new and so on.

So in an attempt to break this cycle and bridge this gap, I've decided to create this thread as a way to get the vets to open up a bit and expose ourselves for what we really are - Grouchy old bastards who hate change.

And who better to begin than yours truly, AKA semi-relevant former developer who went away and then sorta came back but only on discord except now they're writing a post so on the forums too I guess? - Or Kuro for short.

The way I'll write my own expose below is not in any way a format to be strictly followed, but it can serve as a suggestion to those who aren't feeling particularly creative:

General Info:
Known as:                 Kurotsune / Kuro 
Gender:                    On the internet I prefer to be seen as non-binary, using "they" pronouns.
Birthday:                  June 30, 1989
Height:                     173cm
Hair Color:                Jet black
Eye Color:                 Brown
Lives with:                A giant ego (AKA alone)
Pets:                          None!
Relationship status:   Single!
Favourite Food:           My favorite food right now is this chicken salad recipe I've invented a week ago
Favourite Drink:         Boring ol' water
Favourite Color:         Blaaaaaaack!
Favourite kind of Music: Electro swing, as of recently
Favourite Band:           Avantasia
Favourite Album:         Avantasia - The Mystery of Time
Favourite Song:          The Killers - A Dustland Fairytale
Favourite Game:          Fallout 4 as of right now
Favourite Genre of Game:  Metroidvania!
Favourite Hobbies:        Reading, writing, psychology, philosophy, coding
Favourite Movies:         The Last Samurai's been my favourite movie for a long time. Don't watch a lot of 'em
Favourite Shows:          Whose Line is it Anyway?

Community questions:
So, who are you?: I'm Kuro! I joined the community to some fanfare at the end of 2014 and have been up to no good deed ever since. I'm the brains behind some of the implementations in Reborn, as I was a part of and led the development team for a year and a half before my departure. I'm the person who unofficialy trained both Marcello and Jericho as developers for Pokémon Reborn, and acted as Amethyst's right-hand on the development front during my tenure - In fact, for most of my stay it was just me and her, and the others slowly started popping up along the ride.

Anything you're responsible for? As aforementioned, I'm responsible for a lot of implementations in pokémon reborn - Including the weather system and over 50 moves, the backup save system and some other implementations along the way. I'm also responsible for training Marcello until he could take on the challenges of heading development by himself. I'm also responsible for the Dragon Tours, though I figure only the oldies will remember those, and last but not least, I'm responsible for a lot of general mischief around the community.

If you had to choose one of your posts as your way to introduce yourself, which would it be? I kinda wrote my whole life story here, for better or worse

What can I talk to you about? In a certain way, anything. I greatly appreciate wit and I'm a very sarcastic (and, I hear, outwardly intimidating) person who is capable and willing to discuss any and all matters under the sun including the sun itself as long as my partner is willing to make the conversation interesting. I'm a firm believer in brutal honesty and don't shy away from it, but I can take it as much as I can dish it; If you feel you can handle the fox-heat, don't shy away from the foxfire!

Closing statements? I sincerely hope this takes off enough to assist the community to grow together as one. Throught my time here, directly or not, I've worked towards that goal and I feel no effort to achieve it is wasted. Hopefully through this we'll all be able to know each other a bit better and find some more common ground - If nothing else, it could serve as a conversation starter.

And with that, lovelies, I'm done. Thank you for your time and your patience reading through this, and I hope I'll see plenty of you old farts sharing here with me!

Sorry, I suck at this, just wondering how to reply to a post without quoting 😅 

Edited by Byno
I suck at life

Known as:                 Velthomer
Birthday:                  January 13th
Height:                     5'11''
Hair Color:               Dark Brown
Eye Color:                 Hazel
Lives with:                The voices inside my head
Pets:                          None.
Relationship status: Taken by the angel that appears to me in my dreams. 
Favourite Food:        Nothing in particular. 
Favourite Drink:       Water 
Favourite Color:        Gray
Favourite kind of Music: I don't really know. Just instrumental, I guess.
Favourite Band:           The Ink Spots, by virtue of them being the only band I actually remember.
Favourite Album:         I don't even know any albums, I just listen to music at random.
Favourite Song:          Shin Megami Tensei IV OST - Purgatorium
Favourite Games:          Shin Megami Tensei IV, NieR Automata, Crusader Kings II, DDLC, Fate/stay night.
Favourite Genre of Game:  RPGs.
Favourite Hobbies:        Reading wikipedia articles, reading books, thinking deeply, playing games, fantasizing about my angel.
Favourite Movies:         I guess it would be A Silent Voice. I don't watch too many movies.
Favourite Shows:          Fate/Zero, Code Geass, Girls und Panzer.

Favourite Books/Manga:  Romance Of The Three Kingdoms, The Count Of Monte Cristo, Radiation House.

So, who are you?:  I'm nobody of note, really. I have slightly odd tastes, I guess, but that's all you can say about me.

Anything you're responsible for?: Nothing. Like I said, I'm nobody of note.

If you had to choose one of your posts as your way to introduce yourself, which would it be?: None of them.

What can I talk to you about?: Pretty much anything. I'm starved for social interaction anyway.

Closing statements?: Thank you for reading this little introduction. I hope you have a good day and/or a pleasant night.

• 1 year later...

Hey! I already did an introduction back in 2013 but I can"t really understand what I was trying to communicate. Was I too young? Drunk? Drunk & young?? (or maybe just copy/pasting french-to-english sentences)

Welp nevermind young me let's start from teh beginning

Known as:                Kyuu
Gender:                    None. (as in "you can use whatever pronoun you prefer)
Birthday:                  January 18, 1996
Height:                     175cm
Hair Color:               Brune hair with red tips
Eye Color:                Greenish blue
Lives with:               Someone nice and caring
Pets:                         One, a cute and little son of the goddamn Belzebuth themself cat
Relationship status:   not alone anymore
Favourite Food:           Homemade junkfood
Favourite Drink:         Apple juice
Favourite Color:         Black, Purple
Favourite kind of Music: heavy metal, but i've been loving chiptune since not so long ago
Favourite Band:           Tenacious D
Favourite Album:         Pick of Destiny
Favourite Song:          right now it's that j-pop thingy spotify suggested me a week ago
Favourite Game:          Crosscode, or one of the Ys's games among all of them
Favourite Genre of Game:  I like all the games!!
Favourite Hobbies:        Coding, reverse-engineering stuff, discovering new veggie alternatives
Favourite Movies:         Tenacious D
Favourite Shows:          i don't watch shows :(

Community questions:
So, who are you?

I'm Kyuu! I wanted to join the community a few years ago but was struggling with uh stuff (c o m m u n i c a t i n g) and basically just gave up trying to interact, I just followed things from afar, on the site & discord. Eventually (like a month ago) I started being interested in helping people with their Rejuvenation save file by trying to understand how that world is working and that should be 99% of my posts from now lol.

Anything you're responsible for?

not really. i do like to help people with their screwed save files, espacially since the thread isn't really active, but that's pretty much it

If you had to choose one of your posts as your way to introduce yourself, which would it be?

hahahahahahaha good luck translating that

What can I talk to you about?

Pretty much anything! I love to listen, especially on topics I don't know about. I find myself not so good at debating thought

Closing statements?

I hope the few people I could help are now happy with their games, and well thanks Kuro for initiating this thread! I just discovered it like a few days ago and I thought it was nice, so I wanted to try to follow up here.

Thank you for reading, and sorry for the bad english!