General Info:
Known as:                           Miss Kitty
Birthday:                             November

Height:                                At least 5 feet, but no taller than 6 feet
Hair Color:                           Bleh Brown
Eye Color:                            Bleh Brown
Lives with:                           El Husband
Pets:                                    A German Shepherd and a husky, and two bratty cats
Relationship status:            Married
Favourite Food:                   The rare deep fried sushi roll
Favourite Drink:                  Arizona Raspberry Tea
Favourite Color:                  Grey
Favourite kind of Music:      Anything good
Favourite Band:                   Phantogram
Favourite Album:                 N/A
Favourite Song:                   The Wavves - Nine is God
Favourite Game:                  Sims 4
Favourite Genre of Game:   Games like Elder Scrolls/Fallout
Favourite Hobbies:              Building houses in Sims 4 (I am simple to entertain)
Favourite Movies:                I will always be happy to watch Howl's Moving Castle
Favourite Shows:                 It's a tie between Black Butler and Shameless

Community questions: 

So, who are you?: I am Kitty. Formally known as Mrs. Kitty, but popularly known as Miss Kitty. I am simple. 

Anything you're responsible for? Hm... I've recently been responsible with making Rebornian Mentions (season II coming soon!!!). Other than that, I've just been responsible for all the cats running amok in Showdown and keeping Reborn catified for it's entire lifetime.

If you had to choose one of your posts as your way to introduce yourself, which would it be? Do we really want to see how crazy I was back in like, 2009 or whenever we came to this forum host? No. No we don't.

What can I talk to you about? I'm pretty chill to talk about whatever. I'm generally really good for being a supportive shoulder when one needs it. 

How did you find Reborn? I don't exactly remember how I came across Reborn. I think Ame invited me back in like, 2008-2009, when it was Poke-Place, when we met in a separate gaming forum.

Closing statements? Well.. I've been around for a very, very long time. It really doesn't show half of the time, but I've a lot of experience here in the community and know the ropes pretty okay (at least in the chatrooms, I haven't been very active with the forums for years, but it's about to change with RM's coming back). But I'm really super chill, again, even if it doesn't seem that way, so it's cool to chat with me. :D

Mao.

I'm back here, so let's go

Known as: Ody (my real name, shortened), entreflores (showdown alt), deXufa (current showdown alt I should change soon)
Birthday: 18/08/1992
Location: after a semester abroad in Spain, back to Athens, Greece
Height: 1,70
Hair: brown, shaved short and going bald
Eye Color: brown as well
Lives with: not the flatmates anymore. Parents, grandma and...
Pets: three cats, the mom, the daughter and the outsider. also a canary
Relationship status: single
Favourite Food: my island's traditional meat pie and Schnitzel
Favourite Drink: water is amazing. Also coffee, good beer, orange juice, and a greek stevia cola are pretty good
Favourite Color: Blue
Favourite Music: 70's rock, jazz
Favourite Μusicians: Miles Davis, Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers (with Shorter on sax), Rainbow, Led Zeppelin
Favourite Albums: London Calling, Heaven and Hell, Rainbow Rising, Made in Japan. Lately I have a big thing for Physical Graffiti 
Favourite Pastimes: Walking in the woods, listening to music, following sports, stuff
Favourite Movies: The usual suspects, Pulp fiction
Favourite Shows: DBZA

So, who are you?:

I'm Ody. I came here for the game in early 2015, and it looks like I'm still here. I concerned myself over here with things ranging from the game to competitive mons to the people of this community. I've been a fallen from grace ace, sometimes a good contributor, and sometimes a pain in the ass. I pretty much took a leave of six months starting this winter, I went for an Erasmus semester abroad in Spain, and here I am back again. Great timing for this thread to pop out. 

Anything you're responsible for? 

I headlined the Item Guide for the Reborn game (which was updated for E16 thanks to Njab since I was preparing to go on a trip) and that's pretty much my greatest contribution. I also acted as substitute captain of the Ravenholts during the PokeNations 2 tournament, since our original leader Kaito had to take a leave. I pride myself in making a quite extensive appreciation thread for the various people here that I wanted to pay tribute to. I think I can say that I put a great effort in helping weather the first days of the E16 release with helping people out, especially newer members with their questions (oh and reporting some posts). And I've also assisted Bibs, Zumi and Chubb back in the day with the glorious Hunger Games Simulator. Also I've been a member of a small clan and/or group of jackasses known as Arcana Rush.

What can I talk to you about? 

Well, fire that gun and see where the shots land. I have no problem trying to help out to the best of my abilities regarding the game and competitive mons too, and I don't mind at all talking about anything, especially if there's music I like involved, anime or manga that I like, food, drinks and coffee, that short of good things in life. Once things get rolling, no idea where they'll go.

Closing statements

I don't want to sugar the pill: I don't exactly know how and why I'm here right now, if this is a comeback for me or if I'll continue fading, if Reborn will pull me back or if this awfully ugly forum and the ugly thing known as 'scord will kill my love for the old forum and showdown server. I feel that the community is in kind of a decadent state, dying out little by little. I object in various ways in how the community is also ran from up top. So it's really hard to gauge my input here in the next six months, much less farther down the line. Let's see how it all plays out and what I can do as well.

• Upvote 1

Well..I may be one of the veterans around here, but I think that I'm not that well-known in the community. That's because of my long-lasting absence in the recent months. I wanted to do a re-introduction anyway, so let's begin..~

General Info:
Known as:    EternalLight95 (showdown), Eternal (hi there bibs!), Light (I actually love being called like this in here), Maria (my real name)              
Birthday:            26/05/1995 (I have the zodiac sign everyone hates, yay)     
Height:                     Well...it couldn't be worse...1.71 and a half
Hair Color:                Dark blonde (naturally)/ Diverse shades of blonde (dyed)
Eye Color:                 Dark brown
Lives with:                I used to live alone but now I came back home..so my mom and my twin brother.
Pets:                          6 cats
Relationship status:   In a relationship
Favourite Food:      Pasta, Noodles, Sushi     
Favourite Drink:         Coffee, Wine, Aloe Vera drinks (they are delicious)
Favourite Color:         Purple, Red, Nude pink.
Favourite kind of Music:   Alt.Rock/Metal, Symphonic Rock/Metal, Indie Pop, Electropop, Nu Metal, Pop Rock (I'm quite diverse, these are my favorites)
Favourite Band:           Hmmm..that's a difficult one. Evanescence, Paramore, Within Temptation, RED, Flyleaf (old), Epica.
Favourite Album:         I'll mention my favorite album of the aforementioned bands..: The Open Door, All We Know Is Falling/After Laughter, The Heart Of Everything/Hydra, Innocence and Instinct/Of Beauty and Rage, Memento Mori, Τhe Divine Conspiracy.
Favourite Song:          My Immortal - Evanescence, Even In Death (2017 version) - Evanescence, Crybaby - Melanie Martinez, Breathe Into Me - RED, Honestly - Kelly Clarkson
Favourite Game:         Final Fantasy X, The Sims, Pokemon, Tekken, DoA, Soul Calibur, Okami.
Favourite Genre of Game:  RPG, Fighting and Simulation.
Favourite Hobbies:        Hmm..I used to draw a lot, reading books, singing, writing (stories, lyrics etc.), going out for long walks, playing games.
Favourite Movies:         Hmmm...I can't even remember..Maybe A Walk to Remember. 
Favourite Shows:         Pretty Little Liars, The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Friends, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, How to Get Away With Murder, The Big Bang Theory, Sex and the City (Do Anime count?)

Community questions:
So, who are you?: My name is Maria. Many of you know me as Light and the other aforementioned names or my real name. I'm from Greece, I'm 22 and I'm studying to become a teacher in Rhodes. It's not what I want to do for a living though, I want to study psychology as well. I want to combine those two majors. But enough about these things. I first found out about this community in 2013 but I had to concentrate in my exams, so I joined almost 9 months later, in the August of 2014. I was a bit of a random person at first or at least I felt like it. I can't say that I'm not a social person, because I'd lie, but I'm not too social either. I can be rather shy and withdrawn as a person. I became a familiar face in here last year mostly, when I participated in Redemption League and because of the "What do you look like" thread. I've posted way too many times in this. :P Um..what else. I have a passion in writing lyrics. Everything that I've experienced or I'm dreaming of experiencing one day, it's written over the paper. I had stopped for a while but too many things have happened to let this go to waste. Also, I'm a foodie, a cat lover and a music lover. 

Anything you're responsible for? Here in the community? Tbh, nothing yet.  A moderator in a small room, full of crazy but amazing people called Arcana Rush. 

If you had to choose one of your posts as your way to introduce yourself, which would it be?  This post, getting to know the fellow members (or something like that) post or "What do you look like".

What can I talk to you about? Pretty much anything, feel free to talk to me. ^^

Closing statements? Well..I'm almost always a cheery person and I've been around for a long while, even if I was absent, I don't intend to be for so long again. I want to stick with you all and meet you better. Thank god I'm grateful about being accepted in this community as a part of it, small but still..Most of the people I've met in here, are a pleasure to talk to. I'll try to be more active from now on and as happy as I can. Feel free to pm me or talk to me about anything, I'll be glad to answer.~

Edited by mar_mar

23 hours ago, TwinAero said:

What would you say, if any, is the biggest difference between the forums back then and now? And should I even be asking these here? or am I polluting the introduction thread?

Normally, I'd say yes, but it's probably something lurkers and newbies would like reading a bit about instead of search all through the forums or asking questions. I suppose the best way to describe it as back before the community really grew in size it was kind of like a small paradise to help get by during our times of hell 'cause trust me, some people on here have gone through things I couldn't even fathom experiencing, and the small community also just is like a small comfy home. But to put it in terms you will understand: why you enjoy the site now is similar to why vets enjoyed the older site, but everyone kind of has their own versions.

For me personally, I kind of see it as the site moving from a place where people gather to a place where users gather. I want to say this trend started around E14 (though I'd even stretch it far back as late 13). Before that time, discussion and stuff all happened in the lobby, but I want to say 35% of it was about Pokemon and 15% was about the Reborn game. There were some inside jokes here and there but really we just kind of all talked about...whatever. I wasn't in the PO lobby much (usually pretty late at night), but the times I were I really enjoyed it. When we moved to showdown, I want to say discussions shifted to like 70% mons and 30% about the Reborn game. Then there's discord...despite me being the most active there (usually in the Reborn tab) I think it's my least favorite since all it is more or less is game talk, memes, and mostly emoticon spam. There's still quite a bit of that old forum charm still around, but due to newbies not...really looking for those, they've kind of been pushed to the side and overshadowed by the Reborn Game (and to a degree other fan-games).

mrrrr

Known as:                Pyrr (Not to be confused with Pyrromanis, whom I refer to as Pyrro or GOAT)      

Birthday:          March 7th  
Height:          5'10"
Hair Color:          Blonde
Eye Color:          Blue
Lives with:          Parents, 3 siblings
Pets:          2 chocolate labs
Relationship status:          Fuck
Favourite Food:          Those fucking wafer stick things mmmmmmmmmmm oh my god  
Favourite Drink:          Diet Conk
Favourite Color:          Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Favourite kind of Music:          Rock for sure
Favourite Band:          Queen
Favourite Album:          Queen II is pretty good
Favourite Song:          Lots of video game soundtracks. Like, a shit ton of them.
Favourite Game:          Pikmin 2, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, Xenoblade Chronicles, Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade, Dark Souls, Smash 4 and Super Mario Galaxy 2
Favourite Genre of Game:          Real-time Strategy
Favourite Hobbies:          This one should be rather obvious
Favourite Movies:          Anchorman, always.
Favourite Shows:          I'd list a lot of animes I'd watch, but if I had to limit it to one it would be Gurren Lagann no question.

Community questions:
So, who are you?: Some nerd who stumbled in three years ago acting like an idiot the whole time he's been here. Can't say I haven't been having fun though. I wouldn't say I've actually had a huge impact on this community like some people have, but I've been around for many events and have participated in most of them. Old League was not one of them unfort. Anyway, I came across this site after watching some of Nickaboo92's vids around 4 years back. I tried to hop onto the website and got gator'd. Jump a few months forward I finally figured out this place was on PO and so I downloaded that and just kind of spoke about the game. Now I don't do anything. Did I mention I was cringy as hell? Yeah. Almost as bad as Azery, but fuck, he's really fucking cringy, even still.

Anything you're responsible for?: Not really? jk. I've been in countless reborn events including, but not limited to: Survivor Reborn, PRCL, Nations 1. I was a part of the staff of Nations 2, and I also helped kickstart the Redemption League alongside Baz and Dashingstorm and have stuck with it ever since, while also challenging it and even being one of its six champs in season 2.

If you had to choose one of your posts as your way to introduce yourself, which would it be?: Any of my posts in the Wasteland

What can I talk to you about?: Competitive mons, Vidya games, etc.

Closing statements?: Fuck @Slothpremacy this guy is a wiener and I want everyone to know it jk Az you're an ok guy I'll also toss anyone in smash 4 or mons.

Even though I'm here for a long time, I still feel like a newbie!

Known as:                         Pyrromanis, Pyrros/Pyrro (real name), 3 Legged Pirate, the GOAT🐐!, Beeros and whatever greek pun you can come up with my name and beleive me they are a LOT!
Birthday:                           2 February
Height:                              177 or somewhere near that
Hair Color:                         Black with recently a single white hair that is driving me crazy!
Eye Color:                          Brown
Lives with:                         Older sister
Pets:                                  Older Sister
Relationship status:           In the begining of a new relationship. Probably won't last much like all the others...
Favourite Food:                  Anything that isn't gemista! But if I had to choose one it would probably be bacon
Favourite Drink:                 Coffee mixed with coffee and a double dose of coffee!
Favourite Color:                 Red
Favourite kind of Music:    Rock, Metal, Punk, Pop, Jazz, Classical music and some traditional greek genres. I pretty much hear anything depending on mood but these are the most common
Favourite Band:                 Volbeat probably. Although lately I have fall in love with Reel Big Fish
Favourite Album:               Guitar Gangsters & Cadillac Blood from Volbeat
Favourite Song:                 Tears of the Dragon - Bruce Dickinson
Favourite Game:                Pokemon duh! Although Metroid Fusion will always have a soft spot in my heart as the 1st game I finished in GBA!
Favourite Genre of Game: Anything but I tend to like a lot card games
Favourite Hobbies:            Swimming, Scrubbing around, insulting Bibs and Azery, walking long distances really late in the night and as weird as it sound I LOVE doing housework! (as long as there is music playing though)
Favourite Movies:              American History X, Pursuit of Happiness, Koe No Katachi, Sausage Party, Big Hero 6
Favourite Shows:               Supernatural, Blacklist and that's it! I mostly watch anime and I don't want to write every single one that i liked cause I have seen a lot!

So, who are you?: Hi I'm Pyrros, but you can call me Scrublord! It's not nice that you met me cause I'm probably going grab every chance to roast/insult you! But don't worry, that's my way to show my appreciation to everyone. The more rude I'm with you the more I like you :]. Ofc I don't mean anything of what I'm saying so never take me serious. NEVER! N-E-V-E-R!!! If you want to talk to me for anything you can pm in forums, discord or showdown so I can ignore you. Nah I'm kidding, I usually answer immidiately in showdown if I'm not watching a vid in full screen and answer relatively soon in the other platforms too if I remember to open the tabs... I can help you with anything from ingame stuff like tricks to beat leaders or trade you mons for free or for anything about competitive pokemon.

Anything you're responsible for?  Me responsible? Hahahahahahaha good one! I guess creating the Redemption viability rankings for season 2 is a thing and honestly I should return to start creating threads in forums again. I have 1-2 things in mind but I'll probably make them in the start of September. I'm also a mod in the Arcana Rush room in Showdown mainly to mute people, but I swear I can be a responsible mod from times to times. Lastly I recently adopted @DW~ so i guess that make me responsible for him. Just feed him dank memes and he'll be a good boy, I swear :P

If you had to choose one of your posts as your way to introduce yourself, which would it be?  I don't have an introduction posts but if i have to introduce myself it would be this

( ´‿ゝ`)we are memen( ´‿ゝ`)

What can I talk to you about? Make sure you want to make this mistake in your life first, then you can talk to me for pretty much anything!

Closing statements? Smell ya later scrubs!

Edited by pyrromanis

• Veterans
On 25/07/2017 at 8:23 AM, TwinAero said:

What would you say, if any, is the biggest difference between the forums back then and now? And should I even be asking these here? or am I polluting the introduction thread?

Genuinely I feel that Reborn as a whole feels less personal and friendly to newcomers or having a flame for the oldies to keep coming back to. Other's have described it better than I have and I feel like i have to agree the most with Commander here. I do feel however this is our fault as we've really put just about no effort in trying to change that up to now. 

For some real opinions, I absolutely hate the look of the new forums. They look downright ugly to me and as I said, much less personal and user friendly. 

• Upvote 2

On 7/25/2017 at 0:19 AM, TwinAero said:

Can... can we have a in depth brief description of how our Senpais first got into the community? Does everyone have ties to the game or are you here for something else? How big of a part does this play in your life? Is anyone going to stand up to the ongoing Budew genocide Amethyst is spearheading? 

I was bored one day and started looking for new games. Then I was like "I enjoyed Pokémon when I was a kid I should look it up"

And then I came across an article commenting the 10 pokémon games you have to try and went "wait there's more than 10 pokémon games????" 

Reborn was on the list. I looked at the site, downloaded it, ran it, saw the intro scene and said in amazement:

"this some weeb shit" 

And then didn't touch the game for a solid six months.

After those six months though I stumbled upon reborn on my hard drive and decided I'd give it a chance so I started playing it and it wasn't half-bad.

So I figured I'd check out the community, joined in, and then approached Amethyst to talk to her about the game and mentioned I was a developer and she was like "do you know Ruby???" and I was like

"this bitch about to ask me for help?"

and said no.

However a day later I got my vacation laid out and I discovered I'd have two weeks of absolutely nothing to do and figured what the hell les do dis so I hit Ame up again and decided to learn Ruby.

I ended up learning Ruby in like three days, coded over 50 moves in the next two weeks and my general adorable attitude made Amethyst immediately fall in love with me and we proceeded to become the ultimate dev couple to grace this planet.

Except not. I did impress her and it did lead on to us working together more and to great extent, and we developed a very, very strong bond of fraternal friendship that by itself makes joining Reborn having been worth it (even if she ignores me half the time).

And that's the story of how I joined Reborn. What happened afterwards is another tale, for another time.

• Upvote 1

General Info:
Known as:                 Alex
Gender:                    I don't really mind what pronouns people use (though if you really care, I have XY chromosomes.)
Birthday:                  June 20, 1996
Height:                     5'9
Hair Color:                Dirty Blonde
Eye Color:                 Blue eyes
Lives with:                Family
Pets:                          Guinea Pig
Relationship status:   tfw no qt bf
Favourite Food:           Cake. Or biscuits. I love sweet stuff.
Favourite Drink:         Definitely tea or chocolate milkshake.
Favourite Color:         I default to purple, but as long as the colour is used well, it doesn't matter.
Favourite kind of Music: Any type of music is my favourite as long as it's good. Mostly game music, though. I think most of my favourites have a mix of classical and rock.
Favourite Band:           BTS, I guess. Not really a band person.
Favourite Album:         idk
Favourite Song:          Boy in Luv - BTS
Favourite Game:          Dream Daddy Does Pokemon Rejuvenation count? If not, just any Pokemon game tbh. I'm addicted. There is also Touhou.
Favourite Genre of Game:  JRPGs, Shmups.
Favourite Hobbies:        Playing games, looking at cute guys, browsing tumblr, watching Let's Plays, listening to music, helping people online with stuff.
Favourite Movies:         I don't really movies, but I remember being real fond of Mulan.
Favourite Shows:          Who watches TV?

Community questions:
So, who are you?: I'm Alex! I've been around here for fewer than two years, but I feel like I've definitely left an impact in the community, whether through my lewd comments, through helping others, promiscuity or apparently being amusing. I'm mostly cheery and am quite cuddly, but I get anxious pretty easily, so go easy on me. umu 

Anything you're responsible for? Uh, I feel like I was somewhat responsible for the removal of the chatspeak rule. I did make my stance on that pretty well known haha oops. I also weigh in my opinions on similar stuff when I feel like I need to. Anyway, I also helped Jan with Rejuvenation during the version 9 alpha/beta testing stages, through play testing, slight edits to files, and custom shiny sprites. Before I came to reborn, I was an admin on the main Pokemon Server for quite a while, under the pseudonyms of Cirno/Alice.

What can I talk to you about? Just approach me about anything, whether it's help about Rejuvenation, some personal stuff, airing frustration, or just sending me memes and cute animal pictures. Cute animals are always appreciated. I'm not really about insulting other people though.

Closing statements? Uh, I think I've said what I've needed to. But if you really want to help this community, reach out to people, talk to them, and don't be intimidated. This goes for the vets here who like to hide in the Cool Kid's Club (TM) too. :P

God talking about myself is hard.

• Developers

Known as:                Marcello
Birthday:                  October 1st, 1996
Height:                     5'7"
Hair Color:                Light Brown
Eye Color:                 Hazel
Lives with:                Recently moved out of a flat with a friend to live back with my parents.
Pets:                          Two cats
Relationship status:   Single
Favourite Food:          Anything with rice will keep me happy, and I am also a big fan of Thai and Chinese cuisines.
Favourite Drink:         Water
Favourite Color:         Sky Blue, like the colour of the objectively best pokemon, Articuno
Favourite kind of Music: How fast do I get lynched if I say Nightcore? Honestly I'm pretty big on most music, I just listen to whatever until I get bored of it and find a new whatever to listen to
Favourite Band:           Hard to say, I don't really follow who most of what I'm listening to is made by oops
Favourite Album:         See above, the only whole album that's stood out to me recently is Ed Sheeran's new one, that's all some really good shit
Favourite Song:           Marina and the Diamonds - Savages
Favourite Game:          The entire Atelier series, particularly recent, is something I adore, I'd say Atelier Meruru (plus) probably holds the top spot for me
Favourite Genre of Game:  SRPG
Favourite Hobbies:        Videogames, Mathematics, Coding, Cooking
Favourite Movies:         It has honestly been a very long time since I have seen a movie
Favourite Shows:          I don't watch much TV but one thing that jumps out at me as having really enjoyed was Suits, that's a great show. But I'm one season behind atm so please no spoils thank

Community questions:

So, who are you?: Hey, I'm Marcello and I am currently 2 years into a 4 years Mathematics degree at university! Maths has always been something I've loved so maybe when I'm done I'll do a phd, time will tell. I've lived in London my whole life, pretty standard stuff. As of just under 2 years ago I've been a member of the Development team for pokemon reborn, and as of just under 1 year ago I've been the only scripter on the team, and head of the development team as a whole (even if that is just in name only, really). I really enjoy working on the game, and it's always fun to see people enjoying it. I joined Reborn around 3 years ago and sometimes I still find it hard to believe that I have gone from some rando to being the only scripter on the dev team for the game.

Anything you're responsible for? As I've said before, I'm the scripter for pokemon Reborn. I joined a bit through the development of E16 so while nothing prior to that was me, a lot of the fun cool stuff that came with the latest release I'm at least partly responsible for, including a large number of bugfixes, online functionality (particularly Wonder Trade which I programmed from scratch and am still super proud of because that is my baby tbh) the mechanics behind a certain conveyor puzzle, and some other things, and one of the big things I'm working on for the next release is improved AI! I'm also the one that ruined the money curve as of E16 so the reason y'all are so rich ingame is because I messed up oops

If you had to choose one of your posts as your way to introduce yourself, which would it be? Did I mention that I like Alolan Exeggutor a lot??

What can I talk to you about? Just about anything you'd like, I like to think I'm pretty approachable and enjoy talking about things with people. Although in particular if you wanna talk about maths or something similar I could go on for hours so please talk to me about maths please I love it. Still, I'm open to chat about anything, I'll take any excuse to procrastinate from working on reborn

Closing statements? Nothing much else to say beyond this topic is a great idea, hopefully it helps newer additions to this community more open to interacting with those of us that have been around longer.

• Upvote 1

On 7/25/2017 at 1:52 PM, Ironbound said:

You ingrate.

This descended into madness more quickly than I expected (says he who only checked the forum now for the first time in two weeks)

Anyway, continue the madness. Can't be long before somebody starts crying. I mean, let's all be nice, or something. 

I'm going to go find a dragonite doll just so that I can cuddle it for some arbitrary reason.

Known as:                 Notus
Birthday:                  April 10th
Height:                     1.8 m (too lazy to convert to feet)
Hair Color:                Black 
Eye Color:                 Green
Lives with:                A bunch of weird people trying to get through college together. When actually living, father and sister.
Pets:                         Had three dogs when I was younger.
Relationship status:   Single
Favourite Food:           Japanese food (sashimi please)
Favourite Drink:          Guaraná (a type of soda typical from Brazil)
Favourite Color:          Blue
Favourite kind of Music:   Rock N´Roll
Favourite Band:           Queen
Favourite Album:         Never paid much attention to these 
Favourite Song:           Either Who Wants to Live Forever or Bohemian Rapsody. 
Favourite Game:          Pokémon Reborn
Favourite Genre of Game:  RPG
Favourite Hobbies:        Sailing, reading, travelling
Favourite Movies:         Tough one... I really can´t decide.
Favourite Shows:          Game of Thrones

So, who are you?: Heyo, Notus here. I´m a student of Brazil´s Merchant Navy Academy and a sailor who ended up here after discovering the Reborn game. Pokémon was always my favourite game and finding this jewel here got me anxious for more content. I lurked around in the forums for quite some time before deciding to sign up in... What was it, 2013?
 Anyway, in a short while I fell in love with this place, made some great friends online for the first time in my life and also learned a lot  about the game itself. Soon I got into the Creative Writing Section (at that time, it was only for RP) and that´s where I spent most of my time in the Forums, reading and writing along with the good people in there. I also learned competitive battling in the Reborn Server and got through more than half of the Reborn League before it was shut down (RIP). In the last two years I´ve been way less active than before and now I´m trying once again to come back. 

Anything you're responsible for?: I did host a couple of RPs and started the EV Training Guide (is this still a thing?), but other than that I just enjoy the community.

If you had to choose one of your posts as your way to introduce yourself, which would it be?

I guess my first post in the OOC of the RP "Under the Hill", in the RP Forums. But honestly this one is way more complete.

What can I talk to you about?

Books, stories in general, a bit about music, and specially travels (I´ve been to some cool places and the plan is to keep the list growing). And obviously pokémon. The best thing about Reborn is getting to know the people that come here, so actually any subject is fine to start a conversation.

Closing statements?

Nice to meet you all, hopefully my stay will be longer this time around!

• Upvote 1

Might as well do this since I'm probably one of the least known vets around.

General Info:
Known as:                Chimchain / Chim
Birthday:                  August 15, 1992
Height:                     158cm, fite me Giants!
Hair Color:                Blond
Eye Color:                 Green / Grey
Lives with:                My mom and brother
Pets:                         2 cats
Relationship status:   What's this? A dating site? Anyway, single
Favourite Food:          BELGIAN FRIES or spaghetti
Favourite Drink:         Water / ice tea
Favourite Color:         Red
Favourite kind of Music: I listen to a lot of different stuff. I don't really have a favourite
Favourite Band:           Used to be Linkin Park when I grew up so let's go with that
Favourite Album:         None
Favourite Song:          Changes all the time
Favourite Game:         I don't game that much which is kinda weird since this community is because of a game. Only games I played: Pokémon, FIFA, Football Manager and recently I started Fire Emblem.
Favourite Genre of Game:  Sports? RPG? I don't know. As long as it isn't a shooting game cause I suck at aiming.
Favourite Hobbies:        Wasting life on youtube, writing, reading (don't read that often anymore tho), going out with friends, Futsal (indoor soccer)
Favourite Movies:         Fast and the Furious. All of them.
Favourite Shows:          Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, How to get away with murder, Lucifer, Vikings, How I met your mother, Two and a half men. 

Community questions:
So, who are you?: I'm currently the one who holds the title of Reborn Survivor. I won the first (and only) season. Aside from that I used to hang out in the RP section but these days... I don't really know. I came here somewhere in 2012 / 2013 (when I made this account) but I can't remember when I actually became active. Either a year after I made this account or when I actually decided to make it. Unlike most people I ended up here because of Nickaboo's video's on youtube.

I was only active in the RP section and stayed there to keep me from going insane. RPing was also the reason I joined in the first place. I also hosted one of the biggest RPs ever named Pokémon: Ymora Academy. Since I barely left that sectionI don't think I'm was / am well known so I guess this can count as an intro to everyone. The first time I left my safe lurking spot was probably somewhere at the end of 2015 when I attempted to join the server and failed. Now I'm usually online there or on discord out of habit. And to be completely honest: I don't even know why. I don't have much contact with anyone currently.

Outside the forums I'm currently looking to change jobs, watch some tv-shows online, play futsal and might look into another hobby. I really want to go rafting one day but where I live there aren't that many opportunities.

Anything you're responsible for? Nope. Only thing I ever did was host my own RP but both attempts didn't end well.

If you had to choose one of your posts as your way to introduce yourself, which would it be? This one.

What can I talk to you about? About anything really. All of my old friends (or at least those I spoke to daily and was close with) left so I'm always up for a chat. Maths or games (unless I'm familiar with them) are probably not a great topic since I won't have any idea what you're talking about. 

Closing statements? Fries are from Belgium goddammit!

• Upvote 1

I know I'm not an Ace Member, but I'm technically a vet. Is two and a half years of residency with a year of inactivity even counter though?

Known as:                  Magister Divergent / Monsieur Divergent / Dive
Birthday:                  March 09, 2001
Height:                     156 cm
Hair Color:               Black
Eye Color:                 Black
Lives with:                Family
Pets:                          None
Relationship status:   Single and available 
Favourite Food:           Chocolate
Favourite Drink:         Coke
Favourite Color:         Green
Favourite kind of Music: Pop
Favourite Band:         One Direction  
Favourite Album:         Divide (Ed Sheeran)
Favourite Song:          Perfect (Ed Sheeran)
Favourite Game:          Professor Layton and the Unwound Future
Favourite Genre of Game:  Tactical/Strategy
Favourite Hobbies:        Reading books and manga, Video games, Mafia
Favourite Movies:         The Day after Tomorrow, Interstellar, Harry Potter series
Favourite Shows:          The Walking Dead, Amazing Race

Community questions:
So, who are you?: Hello! I'm Magister Divergent or you can call me Dive for short. I learned about Pokemon Reborn around late 2014 and lurked for a while before joining in February of 2015. I wasn't quite active when I joined and most of the time I only looked at other people's posts without commenting. I forgot about the site during late 2015 to early 2016 due to school related matters, but I came back for E16 and became more active starting from February of this year. I participated in Redemption League (both seasons), but I never became champion in either though; I'm currently mostly found in the Onyx Arcade for the Mafia games I've been hosting as of late and I'm also in a few RPs here. I'm your typical reserved guy, but you can talk to me if you're interested ~ I can be chatty when it comes to a point where I'm closer with you.

Anything you're responsible for? I'm a normal veteran, but I'm responsible for hosting some of the Forum games in the Onyx Arcade which includes some Mafia games at the moment. 

What can I talk to you about? You can talk to me about books, manga, and mafia. You can also talk about Pokemon related stuff and some other narrative / tactical based games.

Closing statements? Enjoy your time here! Join some Mafia games if you're interested as well!

On 7/25/2017 at 11:19 AM, TwinAero said:

Can... can we have a in depth brief description of how our Senpais first got into the community? Does everyone have ties to the game or are you here for something else? How big of a part does this play in your life? Is anyone going to stand up to the ongoing Budew genocide Amethyst is spearheading? 

As stated in the Community Questions, I discovered Reborn around late 2014 and I joined the community in February 2015. I mostly joined for the game, but one of the reasons I stayed was because of a certain chat with someone. I'm currently here for some of the friends I've made over the year and for Mafia. Reborn is one of the places I spend my time in as it's been quite a fun community.

On 7/25/2017 at 3:23 PM, TwinAero said:

Well then, so much for bridging the rift. (・ิ_・ิ)

The biggest difference is the forum format, I guess. The format used to be different and I guess it's one of the reasons some people aren't as active anymore. Another difference is Discord as well which seems to be a convenient place for people to talk about stuff as of late.

finally back home with my laptop, so lets go here

Known as: bibs

Birthday: june
Height: something about around 185 cms? I honestly have no idea its been years since I last measured my height
Hair Color: dark brown
Eye Color: also brown
Lives with: mom, dad, little sister

Pets: nope
Relationship status: > relationships

CxYZ0QqVIAAANrn.jpg
Favourite Food: BELGIAN fries
Favourite Drink: used to be coca cola for the longest time, but now I lean towards plain still water
Favourite Color: blue
Favourite kind of Music: I dont even ever listen to music bar to memes and game soundtracks
Favourite Band: see above
Favourite Album: see above above
Favourite Song: see above above above
Favourite Game: probably yugioh duel links considering how much I spamplay that
Favourite Genre of Game: er. something mons-related? I dunno
Favourite Hobbies: erm. my hobbies change quite frequently. they often include but are not limited to: memeing, nuzlocking, yugioh duel linking, writing and reading.
Favourite Movies: I dont even know I never watch movies. lord of the rings? lets go with lord of the rings.

Favourite Shows: ???? what are shows

Community questions:
So, who are you?: thats something I still wanna find out tbh. anyway, the names bibs. ive been here for a pretty long time now (for my standards), being nearly four years. in the last two years, ive been one of the most active members on here, though ive taken away a lot of that activity recently because im fucking up real life super hard currently as well. I used to study journalism but I (oh boi) fucked that up and now I have to go look for a new thing to study. im only ever found on the forum or on showdown, so dont bother looking for me on the reborn discord server.

Anything you're responsible for? ????? responsible for things here wat

If you had to choose one of your posts as your way to introduce yourself, which would it be? this one I guess

What can I talk to you about? im not gonna lie, I dont even know. I have a ridiculously bad track records when it comes to one-on-one conversations, and being able to keep me interested would be a huge feat. try and see what happens, I guess.

Closing statements? whos bibs

• Upvote 1

Wasn't gonna do this 'cause I feel young and fresh like the morning compared to most of the people who posted here, but then again, if OP joined less than half a year before me, then actually 'why not?'

Known as: Ama, mAma, Amamamam, Amachen to Ody and Aam according to Bibs
Birthday: December 2, 1994
Height: 1.72m
Hair Color: blond
Eye Color: blue
Lives with: alone
Pets: none allowed in my apartment, but my sister's three cats are the closest to this
Relationship status: @Ice ~

Favourite Food: cauliflower stew
Favourite Drink: ...water? Better be carbonated, though.
Favourite Color: dark red
Favourite kind of Music: most Metal genres, especially Death
Favourite Band: Scar Symmetry
Favourite Album: Equilibrium - Sagas
Favourite Song: Scar Symmetry - Astronomicon
Favourite Game: Half-Life 2
Favourite Genre of Game: can't say I have one
Favourite Hobbies: writing, and everything to do with worldbuilding and character creation in general
Favourite Book: the Lightbringer series as a whole
Favourite Movies: there's a fair few movies I liked, but none that left enough of an impact on me to be considered a favourite
Favourite Shows: The Last Airbender, maybe also Primeval

Community questions:
So, who are you?: Some friends are repeatedly trying to expose me as being three birds in a trenchcoat. The official story, however, is that I'm a person who was led to Reborn because I had played the game, but nobody to talk to about how much I liked ZEL it.

I originally meant to only poke around the forums a bit, but was drawn to the showdown server very soon. Somehow people there actually paid attention to me, and now I'm stuck here with the rest of you. I'm not all that active around the forums, but you can find me hanging out on our Showdown and Discord.

I'm not someone who can list off any notable contributions to this community, but I like to think I'm pulling my weight by being an approachable and friendly face. I'm also apparently the adoptive parent to at least three people here, so there's that.

I'm a student from Germany, currently aiming for a Bachelor of Education so that I may teach English and geography. If this is really my calling is something I have doubts about, but what I do know is that I enjoy passing on knowledge, and that people have told me I'm good at speaking in front of crowds.

I love to travel, both to meet far-away friends and to appreciate interesting landscapes.

Anything you're responsible for? No, and I will not take blame for the AMAs.

What can I talk to you about? Fiction! OCs! Your stories, original or fanfiction. I love hearing about people's creations. I enjoy it when people pitch their ideas at me. I like it when I can help people brainstorm stuff. Also, birds.
On a less hobby-related note, I also consider myself a good listener for all other purposes. If someone is in need of comfort, or simply an open ear to talk to, I'm here. I may not have the magical ability to solve your problems, and I'm not the person to seek out if what you need is a blunt wake-up slap - but sometimes talking itself takes half the weight off an issue, and for that I'll gladly spare my time. I can promise you that I am a gentle person.

Closing statements? Do not hesitate to let people know that you appreciate them. Kind words can go a long way.

Edited by ZEL

Notices a thread he would usually have nothing to do with

"Meet the vets"

Realizes he is technically a veteran

Ha! Take that, actually relevant members!

Known as: Alistair
Birthday: April 27th
Height: 180cm / 5'11"
Hair Color: black
Eye Color: brown
Lives with: parents (hoping to change that soonish)
Pets: I am the pet [insert dramatic plot twist music]
Relationship status: I am the pet (wait wat)

Favourite Food: French fries
Favourite Drink: I don't think I have any
Favourite Colors: green, purple and blue
Favourite kind of Music: I usually listen to rock, metal, anime/game tracks... anything I happen to like really
Favourite Band: can't choose one
Favourite Album: see above
Favourite Song: please stahp
Favourite Game: Iunno, FF6 maybe? 
Favourite Genre of Game: any game with a good plot, atmosphere and music
Favourite Hobbies: playing, watching, reading and listening to various things
Favourite Book: the one I have in mind isn't even released yet =p
Favourite Movies: Ghost in the Shell (animated, not live action), Once upon a time in the West, Star Wars OT... not really into watching movies these days
Favourite Shows: FMA Brotherhood and some other animes, RWBY, GoT

Who are you?: your average Pokemon Reborn fan, I suppose. I found out about the game in October 2015 and I'm a member since April 2016 (I know, I know, it's only been 16 months, but these were pretty eventful months so they count double =p). I'm a rather easy-going guy on the outside, actually nervous and easily worried on the inside. I was rather active in late 2016, practically not there since January but gradually coming back. I'm currently finishing my college education and pondering what to do with my life. 

Anything you're responsible for?: lol no

What can I talk to you about?: anything you want as long as it's not politics or religion. I'm not hanging around here to deal with these. Other than that, I'm pretty open; feel free to message me. I for one know how good it feels to just have someone to talk to sometimes... and I promise I'm a good boy =3

Closing statements?: err, have a nice day, lovely reader!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Pμrple said:

Hah , i can't do my presentation as i'm not a veterans yet ! 

Yeah, that's totally unfair. I mean, you currently have 4 times my number of posts. I'm a sham of a veteran tbh xD

Oh well, in a few months you can do it too =p

@Jess look at you... always under my feets !! 

Thanks you ! :) I appreciate. Well , i'm happy to be appart of this community that i love honestly , it allowed me to " meet " nice people ( yeah like you , wow , plot twist ! ) 

And if i'm qualified , well , it's for the modos and the others to decide ! 

edit : i think that to be a veterans you have to be registred since 1 or 2 years here 

Edited by Pμrple