Help needed

noobmc

Good afternoon guys , i have play this game at V5 about half an year ago . i havent play in a while because i dont have the time but now i am free. However i forgot where to progress inside the game since i forgotten it ....I am now at Tesla's place but she is not there. There is only Saki there.  I went to the gym but a person told me she is not there..So where is she ? I already have the ice badge..When i load into my old save file , it was at the oceana ship..i think i was gonna train my water pokemon for something...Appreciate any help .. Thano you

1 hour ago, noobmc said:

Good afternoon guys , i have play this game at V5 about half an year ago . i havent play in a while because i dont have the time but now i am free. However i forgot where to progress inside the game since i forgotten it ....I am now at Tesla's place but she is not there. There is only Saki there.  I went to the gym but a person told me she is not there..So where is she ? I already have the ice badge..When i load into my old save file , it was at the oceana ship..i think i was gonna train my water pokemon for something...Appreciate any help .. Thano you

The only reason u go to that city is because  of the"medicine" needed for Saki . that medicine is in the Spinel town's pokemart which would have teleported 

to the entrance near the cave (to the tesla's place... just after coming out of railnet and moving north of it) . Buy that medicine and go to Tesla villa to interact with Saki.

The story will continue forward.

3 hours ago, Shadowsusanoo said:

The only reason u go to that city is because  of the"medicine" needed for Saki . that medicine is in the Spinel town's pokemart which would have teleported 

to the entrance near the cave (to the tesla's place... just after coming out of railnet and moving north of it) . Buy that medicine and go to Tesla villa to interact with Saki.

The story will continue forward.

I think you are talking about Pokemon reborn.This thread is for pokemon rejuvenation.

@noobmc post your game.rxdata here.It will be easier to check.Also did you download v9.2?

5 hours ago, Yagami said:

I think you are talking about Pokemon reborn.This thread is for pokemon rejuvenation.

@noobmc post your game.rxdata here.It will be easier to check.Also did you download v9.2?

ya i did download...i thought it was weird that there was spinel town which i could not find inside pokemon rejuvenation.. im sorry if i did post at a wrong location 

2 - Kevin - 36h 27m - 7 badges.rxdata

11 hours ago, noobmc said:

ya i did download...i thought it was weird that there was spinel town which i could not find inside pokemon rejuvenation.. im sorry if i did post at a wrong location 

2 - Kevin - 36h 27m - 7 badges.rxdata

I tried to load your save but I was stuck in a RV.

I noticed you don't have a magma stone in key item so I think you have to meet aelita in Teila resort and then meet with her in sheridan village to look for the magma stone.

On 7/22/2017 at 1:41 PM, Yagami said:

I tried to load your save but I was stuck in a RV.

I noticed you don't have a magma stone in key item so I think you have to meet aelita in Teila resort and then meet with her in sheridan village to look for the magma stone.

alright appreciate your help..thank you so much