Wonder Trade Sharing

Marcello

On 5/15/2017 at 1:18 PM, StarryDreamerKitten said:

Thanks

I use the following method:

1. Take screenshot in game by pressing F8...

2.Use the edit option by clicking the specific screen shot and save as .JPEG

3.Upload the screenshot.. :) 

5 minutes ago, Abnv AY said:

thanks, i'll trade pokemon later, currently need helix fossil for helix sidequest

Sorry I  thought that you were asking for aerodactyl.....

I have helix fossil but I can't trade ATM :(:o 

30 absols go out, this comes back. All the original returns, no retrades unless an absol came back.

591df4e106588_AbsolResults.thumb.png.0511c17421b7c81dca2a42abb55a2b51.png

Crap ton of Torchics from someone named Len. Best one was the perfect seadra.

After sending out Aerodactyl rejects and a few other mons, receiving nothing but trash, I got fed up and decided to send some of it back.

The moment I send back that level 1 Spearow, I get this Tyrunt from OT Luna.

I feel so bad.

Rip.PNG

Rip2.PNG

well since i completed episode 16 (think i missed sidequests/secrets since there are a lot of them?) i decided to prepare a nice battle ready team for upcoming episodes. i was breeding pawniard and after sorting out all the trash i got this (and a litwick only lacking only a sp. attack iv, thanks braulio whoever you are) by trading around 10 batches of eggs. i probably ended up ragequitting the route 1 trash traders since i kept getting my pawniards back untill there was no one to wondertrade with anymore. did get an almost perfect bisharp though, not going to bother for that 1 iv point in sp. defense.  btw all these mons in the box have 1 max iv or more, most of them have 3.  but prepare yourselves for tangela spam now in wonder trades.

capture008.jpg

Edited by dicsoupcan

Hi! I am back to reborn after a loooong time and I am trying to start a monorun (I know, not very original...) specifically, a flying-type monorun: Well just after starting I got my Pachirisu and I thought, why not putting it into the wondertrade system?

A couple trades downline I receive a lv. 1 Hawlucha, aptly named Rey Misterio, with perfect speed IVs. 

Thank you so much Millfy for trading it! (Actually I am not sure that I will use it at the moment, since with acrobatics and brick break it is quite overpowered, but the temptation is strong, especially since I unfortunately did not find the event Wingull, so my options are a bit limited at the moment).

capture005.gif

• 26 minutes ago, Alphagar said:

I got one of those too named Rey Misterio...but traded it back out without checking ivs. q.q

How do you know it's perfect?

Just look on the ev/iv info :D 

• For example:Hp-0/31

• Here 0 is the ev

• And 31 is the iv

Edited by S.paul
  • Upvote 1

I go for anything above 20 as a IV in atleast 5 IVs but generally 4 perfect IVs acompanied by a couple IVs above 15 or so is good 6 is amazing  and 5 is what most people aim for while breeding because 6 IVs are very few the most you can have are 4 IVs from a parent pokemon the last two will always be random thats with a destiny knot without a knot you can only get 2 IVs Im pretty sure from the parent

1 hour ago, Alphagar said:

So, what is considered good/bad?

For example:

A mon having a 31 iv in all stats is considered as a 6iv mon(It is generally considered good) whereas a mon having random iv is not considered as good iv mon..

Edit: ninja's by @StarryDreamerKitten

4 minutes ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

I go for anything above 20 as a IV in atleast 5 IVs but generally 4 perfect IVs acompanied by a couple IVs above 15 or so is good 6 is amazing  and 5 is what most people aim for while breeding because 6 IVs are very few the most you can have are 4 IVs from a parent pokemon the last two will always be random thats with a destiny knot without a knot you can only get 2 IVs Im pretty sure from the parent

I suppose if either of the parents holds a destiny knot,5ivs are chosen randomly from either of the parents while 1 is chosen randomly....

Without a destiny knot one can get random 3 ivs from a parent while 3 are chosen randomly.

1 minute ago, S.paul said:

I suppose if either of the parents holds a destiny knot,5ivs are chosen randomly from either of the parents while 1 is chosen randomly....

Without a destiny knot one can get random 3 ivs from a parent while 3 are chosen randomly.

I thought it was 4 on reborn because with a 5IV pokemon and a perfect parent I almost always get 4 perfect IVs at random sometimes 3

But when catching a wild grass pokemon anything with generally most IVs above 20 is a god starting point to start breeding or it won't at least suck if it's for immediate use