Wonder Trade Sharing

Marcello

Trevenant, Clauncher, Stunfisk, Dwebble, Sneasel, Abra and probably Chimchar are mine, so enjoy them =3

#EDIT: Just a hint for everyone: Never Wonder Trade a Pokémon that you wouldn't like to receive! Merry Xmas ^^'

Edited by Bafabon

4 hours ago, Erinyes said:

I also got some good mons from you, Bafabon, thx. (I need to reconsider what I wonder trade, I guess. At least I did not send Bidoofs, though xD)

As someone who has wonder traded out 5iv bidoofs I resemble that.

More importantly I think though, please don't re-trade mons you don't like.  Get that poison out of the system.

2 hours ago, Fyermind said:

As someone who has wonder traded out 5iv bidoofs I resemble that.

More importantly I think though, please don't re-trade mons you don't like.  Get that poison out of the system.

I was talking about pokemon you won't ever use. (0iv etc.) Nothing wrong with 5iv bidoofs. 

I'm pretty new to this and only send mons back, when I think the other person is trolling. Like a lvl 13 rattata with bad iv I got the other day. If those are meant as serious trades, I won't re-send and hold those rattata dear from now on xD

Also sometimes I get good mons of the same kind from one person and want to share it with others, bc I don't think someone who sends more of the same pokemon meant them to go to one person alone. 

1 hour ago, Erinyes said:

Thats true. So you guys actually don't care if you get trash mons?

If you're only looking for a new OT number for the lottery, it doesn't matter what you're receiving, but good pokémons also have a different OT, so I think it won't hurt anyone to Wonder Trade a pokémon that you're not going to use anymore.

On 18-12-2016 at 1:06 PM, Erinyes said:

Thats true. So you guys actually don't care if you get trash mons?

We do care, I was delighted when I got a Shiny Metagross, but even bad mons aren't necessarily worthless. I mainly send in the mons I got through IV-breeding (so either dual egg-group and/or decent mons), so they have a couple perfect IVs.

22 hours ago, laggless01 said:

We do care, I was delighted when I got a Shiny Metagross, but even bad mons aren't necessarily worthless. I mainly send in the mons I got through IV-breeding (so either dual egg-group and/or decent mons), so they have a couple perfect IVs.

Me too! I mostly trade the mons I get through IV-breeding, even though I'm new to breeding and don't have the best IVs, yet. But I recently realized that there may be new players, who just trade for fun, so I don't mind anymore.

Funny thing: I sent a shiny hoothoot and got one back at the same time a while ago xD

• 2 months later...

I got 3IV torchic, roselia and ralts, probably from IV breeding.

I got a 5IV delphox, which couldn't have been more timely, since I was breeding fennekins for IV.

I've also gotten other normal stuff :P

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, EspeonLover said:

This is a overdue, but I'd like to thank whoever sent me these pokes through wonder trade. I'm sorry for sending trash in return....

Well, the Spirtomb came from @lifesapity.  Don't know about the first one.

Edited by seki108

Well if you guys were exposed to an in rush of Pokerus Pokemon that is because I was spreading around Scatterbugs, pidgeys, sewaddles, and many more infected Pokemon.

I was infected by a Bidoof. :P Oh the irony in the statement. I thought Bidoofs were funny and they infected my team. All glory to the almighty Lord Bidoof. :P 

• Upvote 1