Where to train in Grand Dream City?

enu

• Developers

Is there an Audino-trainer somewhere in Grand Dream City? Or a way to get back to the previous areas? With a team 10 levels below Venam I don't stand a chance against her.

12 minutes ago, baldr said:

Is there an Audino-trainer somewhere in Grand Dream City? Or a way to get back to the previous areas? With a team 10 levels below Venam I don't stand a chance against her.

There is . Go to sleep in the penthouse using "nightmare medallion" and go to the toybox in your nightmare . Just besides to entrance of the toybox there is a Audino trainer

with 4 audinos all of high level which give lot of experience.

3 minutes ago, baldr said:

nightmare medallion? Where do I get that?

Go down to the main train station and talk to that shop owner situated in that alleyway. You will get it after those two peoples tell you and you talk with a people situated by the door of that apartment outside. (I mean who comes out of the nightmare city in gift box)

1 minute ago, baldr said:

There is no shopowner there. Guess Audinos are not available yet for me.

There is inside an apartment near (Down) to the main GDC train station. 

4 hours ago, baldr said:

There is no shopowner there. Guess Audinos are not available yet for me.

There is a shopowner. Go to the mainstreet and near pokestar studios, Then go down from there you will reach here ( in the picture).The building on the right sells all kinds of stuff 

including nightmare medallion.

Untitled.png

Here , see?

Untitled.png

• Developers

Found the shop but all she has are herbs and incenses. And she won't let me into the elevator to see if there is anyone else in the building.

shop.thumb.png.b8cac6dc0cfc0c2e6219222ef9aeab2f.png

Edited by baldr

2 hours ago, baldr said:

Found the shop but all she has are herbs and incenses. And she won't let me into the elevator to see if there is anyone else in the building.

shop.thumb.png.b8cac6dc0cfc0c2e6219222ef9aeab2f.png

Yes sadly you need to progress through story first and beat venam on your own. After that  u will be able to get nightmare medallion at some point.

• Developers

Yeah I have it now. I got into the Toy Box but I have no idea what am I supposed to do here to get to the Puppet Master. Any hint?

EDIT: Oh never mind. It was the floor in the second room.

Edited by baldr

• 1 month later...

i can't go in the train to grand dream city. in other video's is there a police officer, but in my game there ins't one.. is there someone who know what to do for me.

(i have version 7, but before updating to 9 you need to be in a cabin in de grand dream train.. so .. please help me :((( )

mika