Team help please! :D

Alright so I just finished up version 9 and was thinking about tweaking my team. Currently, it's:  Primarina, Typhlosion, Decidueye, Pangoro, Lycanroc day, and Alakazam. I was thinking about swapping Alakazam for a Sheer force Nidoking. It would give me a super effective hit for both fairies and electric types. The only problem is the weaknesses he brings. I would have three weaknesses to both water and ground. Keep Alakazam or nah?

In my opinion, a well trained alakazam is just unstoppable, while nidoking actually disappointed me when I used it. Against fairy pokemon you can always point at their second type (monofairy pokemon are quite rare), while electric types will eventually fall anyway. Alakazam 4evahhh. If those 2 types still concern you though, what you may need would be an excadrill, same advantages as nidoking, four weaknesses but many resistences, and it hits hard enough. You may find one via mistery egg or through training, think about it ;)

16 hours ago, Yellowspaghetti said:

Alright so I just finished up version 9 and was thinking about tweaking my team. Currently, it's:  Primarina, Typhlosion, Decidueye, Pangoro, Lycanroc day, and Alakazam. I was thinking about swapping Alakazam for a Sheer force Nidoking. It would give me a super effective hit for both fairies and electric types. The only problem is the weaknesses he brings. I would have three weaknesses to both water and ground. Keep Alakazam or nah?

Alakazam is a Very powerful Glass Cannon. Nidoking is very good early-mid game, not late game. 
As stated by Blontary, for fairies "you can always point at their second type". Or just teach Steel Wing to Decidueye. Or Poison Jab to Pangoro ...Actually, dont do that, that would be suicide for Pangoro, but you get the point. Try to teach Steel or Poison moves to your current team.
Electric types usually are all about speed, so if you have a special bulky, you'll have little to no trouble to them.
Hope i helped you! and good luck!

Edited by DeathBoo