PR Mod Menu

ArcsyKay

Just now, Damien said:

My pics DID save,but Xbox ain't letting me get to em'. Yes I AM using Windows 10.

I'm using windows 10 as well, I don't see how that is bad unless you use your laptop at work and you work in production.
I don't get the xbox part though.

7 minutes ago, KisuoX said:

This one no.
But I made a test port, if you want I can post a thread about it in the rejuvenation section.

I am answering your reply instead. 

It would be great If you post a demo of that mod for rejuvenation :D 

1 minute ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

For tmx is there flash/defog if not would it be possible to add those two as part of that mod?

It let's you use all the moves that can be used outside of battle.
Flash included (not 100% sure about defog).

29 minutes ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

XD thanks

Was pretty sure flash was there but was pretty sure defog wasn't tho

Ok I rechecked the code and I am 100% sure that if you can't use defog with the mod menu then it wasn't meant to be used in the game itself outside of battle.
The reason being that the mod basically shows pokemon just like when it shows the trainer's party, just that for this it takes the first 6 pokemon in the assigned storage box. It also checks those 6 pokemon for stuff like rocksmash, surf, dive etc. when interacting with certain tiles.

Edited by KisuoX

1 minute ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

Thanks will try once I get home will also let u know how it goes

I don't really care that much about defog since I only found one place where it could actually be helpful outside of battle :o

On 7/4/2017 at 7:21 PM, KisuoX said:

About the part I underlined. In this case yes, but then look at the hardcore mod and ask yourself if what you said wasn't an insult. To me it sounded like one.

On 7/5/2017 at 5:20 PM, Commander said:

You know what bothers me with this. You're asking for help yet you're calling what we do easy. While a functional one is easy to implement for a level cap, a well made one is not quite so easy (especially when you have some caps that aren't badge based). Just look up Insurgence's coding and use that one as a base since that one is purely badge based and has the 1 exp thing. There's a very, very good reason why they have Pokemon earning 1 exp when they hit the cap. All I'm going to say since it's "relatively easy" to do. Also using as a base =/= copy and pasting it. It's seeing how something works in order to figure out how to create and meet your own needs. I won't go into it any deeper as KisuoX gave you what you need.

So deeply sorry guys. I 100 percent did not mean any offense to either of you. What I was meaning there was that it would be relatively easy for an idiot like me to add it to my game lol. 

At no point was I insinuating your effort was weak. 

I had it in my head that it was something super invasive and would require tons of script changes, but then when I saw it alongside the others here I thought it might actually be doable for me, as I am very new to this whole thing.

Keep up the good work guys. You and anyone else advancing this community are the reason I am here asking for help. 

Sorry again! 

I can't get the TMX to work for some reason? It keeps crashing on me when I try. Also, the 1exp thing kicks in before the level cap...why is that?

I need to try in Reborn to see if I get the same results.

On 15.07.2017 at 8:43 AM, Alphagar said:

I can't get the TMX to work for some reason? It keeps crashing on me when I try. Also, the 1exp thing kicks in before the level cap...why is that?

I need to try in Reborn to see if I get the same results.

Do you get any error messages during the crash? If you do then could you please copy the error message or post a screenshot?
As for the insurgence level cap. At the end of the episode the actual cap is level 80 (in reborn) because the 85 is for episode 17.
If it's in Rejuvenation then it might be the same cause if you are at the end of the episode. 
Also for the feature I would like to ask you to post the issues with the rejuv port in that port's thread, because rejuvantion's script differs in some places.

Update:
- SharedPC will now work for new games as well thx to waynolt, because he/she actually did that in an updated version of it and posted the tip about how to do it it through pms (please give him/her a rep :)

Side Note:
- For those who don't know about it, by copying the sharedpc file from reborn to rejuv you can actually transfer mons between those two games (Of course if you use the ported version of the mod menu on rejuvenation)

Edited by KisuoX