PR Mod Menu

ArcsyKay

Great job @KisuoX.

This mod is better than any other mod. :D 

Edit: You are worthy of getting rep. :) & I'll give you once I can.

And Shared PC box mod doesn't works. :( 

Edited by Paul25

8 minutes ago, Alphagar said:

What is the shared PC box mod?

This is what I got:

Spoiler

So, with trading and other online functionalities now a thing in reborn, I was wondering something: is it possible to trade your mons with yourself in between save files?  I mean, I don't know about you guys, but I think doing this would be a VERY cool way to have a makeshift pokemon bank available in reborn.  Plus, since it would be trading, and not banking, you could transfer items between files too!  So, IS it possible to do this with the new functionalities? 

It is possible, yes.

Two possible ways (afaik):

1) You could use two online accounts. (http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/25983-any-way-to-transfer-pokemon-between-save-files/)

2) You could use a mod (this one makes box 35 shared among all your savegames; save the game once the first time you use it, then changing box 35 in a savegame will change it in all savegames you load after that): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4XiRtkwr4blLXdlX29BU3ZZQ0E

1 hour ago, Paul25 said:

Great job @KisuoX.

This mod is better than any other mod. :D 

Edit: You are worthy of getting rep. :) & I'll give you once I can.

And Shared PC box mod doesn't works. :( 

COPIrWoWsAARdYH.jpg

Uhhh...I'm going to take a wild guess since it's not on the OP that feature wasn't included in the updated release of the mod. KisuoX probably could explain that way better since well, his mod. Something important though is that when you are reporting something, it can save modders and game developers hours by giving more details about what happened. Did you get an error/crash? Did it not affect your game at all? ie the feature does nothing. It also gives a significant increase in chances that the error you're experiencing will be fixed.

Okay now I see the newer post and uhhh....

Pretty sure that was something for E15. I think KisuoX was the one who created that, but we do have other modders in this community so I cannot be sure. That though does not mean it's part of the newer mod or even going to be updated. How to get that to work might be an off topic discussion so...yeah...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's good to see you back in action though and I'm glad you were able to update your mod to the current episode as it does have some very handy features users may like. I can't think of anything to try and add for the mod since the big thing this episode is weather "features". Ah, I got a simple one people may or may not. You know how in I think Gen V there was a feature where you could register a team to be used online for I think quick battles. It's just something so that way when I'm grinding up Pokemon or something and someone online wants to battle I don't have to rearrange my team.

9 minutes ago, Commander said:

COPIrWoWsAARdYH.jpg

Uhhh...I'm going to take a wild guess since it's not on the OP that feature wasn't included in the updated release of the mod. KisuoX probably could explain that way better since well, his mod. Something important though is that when you are reporting something, it can save modders and game developers hours by giving more details about what happened. Did you get an error/crash? Did it not affect your game at all? ie the feature does nothing. It also gives a significant increase in chances that the error you're experiencing will be fixed.

Okay now I see the newer post and uhhh....

Pretty sure that was something for E15. I think KisuoX was the one who created that, but we do have other modders in this community so I cannot be sure. That though does not mean it's part of the newer mod or even going to be updated. How to get that to work might be an off topic discussion so...yeah...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's good to see you back in action though and I'm glad you were able to update your mod to the current episode as it does have some very handy features users may like. I can't think of anything to try and add for the mod since the big thing this episode is weather "features". Ah, I got a simple one people may or may not. You know how in I think Gen V there was a feature where you could register a team to be used online for I think quick battles. It's just something so that way when I'm grinding up Pokemon or something and someone online wants to battle I don't have to rearrange my team.

Alright! Here's the detail.

It crashes when I directly go to options without continuing my progress.

The speed remains the same and only the debug mod works.

He said yesterday on Discord that it was for ep 15.

Not sure though!

And I need it with Shared pc box feature :P 

25 minutes ago, Alphagar said:

Wouldn't that possibly let people trade over Pokemon and items from the sandbox version though?

You can still trade from original Reborn by copying your Sandbox save file back and forth though :( 

5 hours ago, Paul25 said:

Alright! Here's the detail.

It crashes when I directly go to options without continuing my progress.

The speed remains the same and only the debug mod works.

He said yesterday on Discord that it was for ep 15.

Not sure though!

And I need it with Shared pc box feature :P 

Ok so this mod menu is for E16.
It doesn't include the shared pc box thing cause that was for the old mods and I didnt really start making it.
This mod menu will be randomly updated (besides bug fixes) and maybe, when I want to, I will add a shared pc. 
Also thx for the compliment.

Edited by KisuoX
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, KisuoX said:

Ok so this mod menu is for E16.
It doesn't include the shared pc box thing cause that was for the old mods and I didnt really start making it.
This mod menu will be randomly updated (besides bug fixes) and maybe, when I want to, I will add a shared pc. 
Also thx for the compliment.

Hurrah! I will try once you add it :D 

3 hours ago, CaptainMomo said:

Quick question: are there any plans to include the IV mod? The one where every mon you get has 30/31 IV's?

Tbh I don't know. I don't have a schedule now and I just make stuff on the go.
Maybe in the future.

Edited by KisuoX

3 hours ago, CaptainMomo said:

Quick question: are there any plans to include the IV mod? The one where every mon you get has 30/31 IV's?

You have the debug mod to change it.

What's the need of that?

Update:
-Fixed debug menu in storage

-Weather mod will now actually trigger events properly

-Added in a mod to change the player's look whenever he/she/xe wants to

Edited by KisuoX
  • Upvote 1