Stamps

yeppers

21 minutes ago, yeppers said:

I'm trying to find more stamps for the department store. I already did the dimensional rift side quest and the kimono girl sidequest. Are there more stamps I can get?

Nope, that's as far as I found too myself. Probably we might have more later on the next version.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/30/2017 at 1:22 PM, Aboodie said:

Nope, that's as far as I found too myself. Probably we might have more later on the next version.

I just completed the kimono girl sidequest but I can't seem to find out how to start the dimensional rift side quest please help 

1 hour ago, spaceshipearth said:

I just completed the kimono girl sidequest but I can't seem to find out how to start the dimensional rift side quest please help 

Once you're finished with the main storyline, head into the GDC central building and head to the left corner area of the building. There, you will find the help center, and accept the Classified Information quest.

1 hour ago, Lucifer said:

Once you're finished with the main storyline, head into the GDC central building and head to the left corner area of the building. There, you will find the help center, and accept the Classified Information quest.

thanks