New Fairy Type Team with Wolfox

Wolfox

Welcome friends

Ever since mega gardevoir returned to Monotype I've been wanting to share this team with you all (so since yesterday)

I hope you enjoy~

Lucina (Gardevoir-Mega) (F) @ Gardevoirite  
Ability: Trace  
Shiny: Yes  
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk  
- Hyper Voice  
- Psychic  
- Focus Blast  
- Thunderbolt  

moonblast_by_bluekomadori-d7jf5kt.jpg

Truck (Azumarill) (M) @ Normalium Z  
Ability: Huge Power  
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD  
Adamant Nature  
- Aqua Jet  
- Play Rough  
- Knock Off  
- Belly Drum  

597ef0440c43c5313d50ce6f24eddf4247195287

Key-Mace (Klefki) (M) @ Light Clay  
Ability: Prankster  
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD  
Bold Nature  
- Reflect  
- Thunder Wave  
- Foul Play  
- Light Screen  

klefki_by_zedrin-d88s80p.png Lissa (Magearna) @ Leftovers  
Ability: Soul-Heart  
Timid Nature  
- Fleur Cannon  
- Ice Beam  
- Aura Sphere  
- Shift Gear  

pokemon____magiana_by_onisuu-d9r9t0d.png

Owain (Tapu Koko) @ Choice Specs  
Ability: Electric Surge  
Timid Nature  
- Thunderbolt  
- Dazzling Gleam  
- Hidden Power [Ice]  
- Volt Switch  

Tapu.Koko.full.2021183.jpg

Fuerte (Tapu Bulu) @ Choice Band  
Ability: Grassy Surge  
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD  
Adamant Nature  
- Wood Hammer  
- Superpower  
- Megahorn  
- Stone Edge  

tapu_bulu_pokemon_sun_pokemon_moon_by_ta

I hope you enjoy this team :)

So Um from what i learned a phyiscal attacker such as Azumarill and Tapu bulu should have Jolly nature and 252 speed evs

Just my opinion

Edited by Another Retired Shipper

4 minutes ago, Another Retired Shipper said:

So Um from what i learned a phyiscal attacker such as Azumarill and Tapu bulu should have Jolly nature and 252 speed evs

Just my opinion

In my opinion it's better Adamant nature instead of Jolly nature, because the Adamant nature improves the physical attack :) 

Just now, LykosHand said:

In my opinion it's better Adamant nature instead of Jolly nature, because the Adamant nature improves the physical attack :) 

but attack wont help if they're faster :[ sometimes its better to sacrifice attack in order to outspeed and attack first :)

2 minutes ago, Another Retired Shipper said:

but attack wont help if they're faster :[ sometimes its better to sacrifice attack in order to outspeed and attack first :)

Well azumarill's defenses aren't bad and he have Huge Power, but honestly you aren't wrong either ;) 

with Tapu Bulu I can understand this, but there is no situation where putting speed in Azu is useful. Long story short: It won't outspeed anything to begin with, so putting speed on it will rarely help you out to begin with

Actually BD Azu does run speed to outspeed defensive walls that don't get OHKO/2HKO from Aqua Jet like Skarmory, Mega Scizor and Mandibuzz. Also it lets it speed tie with other Azumarill. If you don't want to go max speed with adamant nature there is also the 88 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 164 Spe spread that let's it outspeed only Skarm (and other uninvested base 70).
Same goes with Bulu where max speed it lets it speed tie with Mega Hera and offencive Mega Scizor (although for the later it doesn't matter since BP :P) and also lets you outspeed max speed Tyrantrum, Mega TTar, Mega Swampert, Honchkrow, Slurpuff before Unburden, Bisharp and offensive Seismitoad that can OHKO you with Sludge Wave

25 minutes ago, PESH1 said:

How do you use Normalium Z on Azumarill? Generally I have seen sitrus berry used as an item after set up with belly drum.

Normalium Z allows Azu to heal up back to 100% before drumming, so it makes sure you get the drum off or makes sure you can drum a second time without having too much of a risk. It also allows a person with more risky intention to get the drum off and THEN heal back up to 100%. If you prefer Sitrus Berry, I won't tell you to run this, but I suggest you at least give it a try