5 minutes ago, C-MC said:

where can I find the pail to water berries ?

At the Ranger HQ in Kakori Village.

4 minutes ago, hibernian said:

is there "Black belt " in game?

Yes, you can find them from Wild Makuhitas in Sheridan Village.

5 minutes ago, Zurich899 said:

I tried looking for the two Zygarde cells in the Hidden Library, but could only find one. Is one of the cells time dependent, or did it get pushed back to a later part of the game?

There has been only one, unless you are mistaken it for another location.

• 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, Mr. Suplado said:

Where is confagrigus crest? How to get it?

Spoiler

In the final underwater maze in Zorrialyn Labyrinth, after defeating the three luvdisks, you can surface in another place after using dive again. Here, after a battle, you can obtain cofagrigus crest.

12 hours ago, UnknownAO said:
  Hide contents

538732152_Screenshot(456).png.378995c89c4336b181a00a2ddfc8472f.png

The bug memory for silvally is right here. Just thought i'd say it in case people miss it somehow. (Since it wasn't included in the guide.)

I wonder how I missed that out 🤔 thanks will add it soon.

32 minutes ago, BananananaK said:

Is Sheridan Wetlands not being on this guide intentional? I don't think anyone else commented on it, but I don't see it on my end, so I'm not quite sure.

It is under Sheridan Village.

2 hours ago, XxSilentWinterxX said:

I think the jailer's keys might be bugged since I went to grab them and they weren't available to get. It's night and I was at the visitor's lobby. 

There is a prerequisite to get it, you have to talk to one of the police officers at the main hall that they will mention the police officer there is lazy, talk to him twice at day time then go to the visitors lobby and talk to the police officer at day time then come back at night to get the key.

12 hours ago, Aboodie said:

There is a prerequisite to get it, you have to talk to one of the police officers at the main hall that they will mention the police officer there is lazy, talk to him twice at day time then go to the visitors lobby and talk to the police officer at day time then come back at night to get the key.

Oh okay! Thank you!

On 2/7/2019 at 6:46 AM, XxSilentWinterxX said:

I think the jailer's keys might be bugged since I went to grab them and they weren't available to get. It's night and I was at the visitor's lobby. 

Where are the jailer's keys to be used in?

If you dont get the coin case before Gearan is redeveloped the room in which the coin case should be is locked, sadly, unless its moved I dont see a way of getting it which means I cant complete the zubat mission, since there is no other way of getting flash 💔

Locked coin case room.png

18 minutes ago, Warpstr said:

If you dont get the coin case before Gearan is redeveloped the room in which the coin case should be is locked, sadly, unless its moved I dont see a way of getting it which means I cant complete the zubat mission, since there is no other way of getting flash 💔

Locked coin case room.png

Pretty sure it will be resolved at a later version ^^
But you still want the item, can put in your game if you attach your save file in.