4 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

Spector is in his gym, I battled him he gave me whatever he gave you when you beat him, I even finished fully Narcissa's sidequest, but Spector doesn't go to the lost castle, except the first time before he went to his gym, am I missing something?

Recheck the 9 boxes again, one might still need to be opened or interacted with again.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Gingy1000 said:

I can't find the Archives where I can get Zangoose and Ariados crests, can I get a better explanation as to where that is?

As the guide listed it, a sub-area under Terajuma Coral Reef the diving spot in Route 6. If you have the key from v12 story, then you should be able to access the building on the far right of the area after unlocking the tower on the very far left of the area.

19 hours ago, Aboodie said:

As the guide listed it, a sub-area under Terajuma Coral Reef the diving spot in Route 6. If you have the key from v12 story, then you should be able to access the building on the far right of the area after unlocking the tower on the very far left of the area.

How do I get to the button? I can see it but I can't get to it.

Just now, Gingy1000 said:

How do I get to the button? I can see it but I can't get to it.

You get there from Aquamarine Ruins, diving spot inside Aquamarine Shrine.

I'm sorry to post again, but this time this is just a little question, I didn't got the crest from the Zorrialyn Labyrinth before v12, but I got them now, do I need only them, or all the other new crests available to get the Dusknoir crest? And you need to speak to red haired girl in the room you have to surf to get in in Sashilla Village, right?

4 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

I'm sorry to post again, but this time this is just a little question, I didn't got the crest from the Zorrialyn Labyrinth before v12, but I got them now, do I need only them, or all the other new crests available to get the Dusknoir crest? And you need to speak to red haired girl in the room you have to surf to get in in Sashilla Village, right?

You only need the crests in the labyrinth.
And not sure what your other question is for.

47 minutes ago, Aboodie said:

You only need the crests in the labyrinth.
And not sure what your other question is for.

To be sure, who do I need to talk to to get the Dusknoir's crest? Is it a red haired girl, the one that talk about the crests, or someone else? Because if it's her, she doesn't gave me the crest

Edit: Nevermind, found her, sorry!

Edited by ChrisC
Found what was needed

15 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

To be sure, who do I need to talk to to get the Dusknoir's crest? Is it a red haired girl, the one that talk about the crests, or someone else? Because if it's her, she doesn't gave me the crest

You might have missed some, re-check again. You need at least 10+ crests to receive it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Aboodie said:

You might have missed some, re-check again. You need at least 10+ crests to receive it.

That's fine, it's just me, I spoke to EVERYONE except the one I needed to.. I found her now

2 minutes ago, MegaTributo said:

How do I enter The Archive to get the crests for Ariados and Zangoose? I completed the main story and have the enigmatic key but can't pass the door underwater on route 6. 

From Aquamarine Ruins, diving spot inside Aquamarine Shrine.

1 minute ago, MegaTributo said:

I am not supposed to enter this door?

image.png.a112c339ac6d6f6b9286b0a0913d877d.png

That’s how you open the door. From where I said you end up on the other left end for the trigger.

Whiscash Crest can be bought in the Kingdom of Goomidra alongside the other three. I don't know if it was made available in V12.1, as I only did the side quest now, but I thought it would be good to say here for it to be added in the guide. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, MegaTributo said:

Whiscash Crest can be bought in the Kingdom of Goomidra alongside the other three. I don't know if it was made available in V12.1, as I only did the side quest now, but I thought it would be good to say here for it to be added in the guide. 

Yes, it is a V12.1 item, though it was already known that 4 items to be sold there but Jan forgot to add it, so didn't add it up yet. But thanks for your post 🙂

V12.1 Changelog:

-All Bugged Items fixed.
-All not-detectable items fixed.

-Missing Crest(s) added.

-Additional Coin Case added.

-Re-edited some items to their proper Chapter.

• Upvote 1