• Global Mods

Damn, this is really impressive and super useful. this should be pinned and given a bunch of rep.

Not sure if the + and - explanation at the top is messed up or I'm just not getting it.

5 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

Damn, this is really impressive and super useful. this should be pinned and given a bunch of rep.

Not sure if the + and - explanation at the top is messed up or I'm just not getting it.

Not sure how to explain it more, the - items are the ones you usually pick when you see a poke ball sprite on the overworld , the + items are the ones you usually see with + sprite in the overworld.

event item.PNG

overworld item.PNG

Edited by Aboodie

imo it would be better to organize this guide by item types rather that location. that way it is easier to find what you're looking for

but anyway nice work o/

13 minutes ago, Njab said:

imo it would be better to organize this guide by item types rather that location. that way it is easier to find what you're looking for

but anyway nice work o/

Might make them both at the same time then, will take a while to arrange them.

5 hours ago, dragonsbeat said:

This guide is super helpful specially for the key card shards thingy before it was in the ??? sidequest and i just kept looking in that stupid inkay lab thanks by the way

You're welcome, glad it helped (:

5 hours ago, Paul25 said:

You really deserve Reps :) 

Wonderful work!! :D 

Thanks (:

9 hours ago, Njab said:

but anyway nice work o/

@Njab I re-worked the list to feature both, is it any good? or shall I change some stuff within it?

12 minutes ago, Darkroth said:

Hi. Can anyone help me with Rock Smash. I can't seem to find Karrina in the Basement Battle Room 

assuming you've already beaten venam, have you talked to her by her base (near the abandoned sewers) first?

13 minutes ago, Darkroth said:

Hi. Can anyone help me with Rock Smash. I can't seem to find Karrina in the Basement Battle Room 

She will be in the basement floor of that hotel. First of all you should talk with her in South East of Gearen city.

*Needs Veronica's badge*

Edit: Ninja'd by @Fumble :P 

Edited by Paul25

I've talked to her. She won't budge, she says i have to get stronger. And when i get to the gym, someone is kicking me out saying the "gym leader is not here". I made a save with a previous version and now i replaced all the files , is that bad? Did it affect the game? 

2 minutes ago, Darkroth said:

I've talked to her. She won't budge, she says i have to get stronger. And when i get to the gym, someone is kicking me out saying the "gym leader is not here". I made a save with a previous version and now i replaced all the files , is that bad? Did it affect the game? 

You have to go in Veronica's house and complete the story to challenge her and get the badge.

1 minute ago, Paul25 said:

You have to go in Veronica's house and complete the story to challenge her and get the badge.

Veronica is Venam? If so, i went by her house, her mother was screaming @ her, she scammed me, she was pretending to be "wounded" she asked me for a berry, i gave her a berry and then she told me "meet me by the sewers" or something, so I WENT THERE. And i made sure to talk to Karrina, she didn't budge then and she doesn't budge now. 

Just now, Darkroth said:

Veronica is Venam? If so, i went by her house, her mother was screaming @ her, she scammed me, she was pretending to be "wounded" she asked me for a berry, i gave her a berry and then she told me "meet me by the sewers" or something, so I WENT THERE. And i made sure to talk to Karrina, she didn't budge then and she doesn't budge now. 

According to the story:

Spoiler

You should first meet Venam in Venam's house and fight those Garbodors in Sewers. After that complete the Golden wood forest episode. Then You will be teleported back in Gearen lab.

Go through the door where you get teleported and the story will progress.

Then You can get Venam's Badge.

1 minute ago, Paul25 said:

According to the story:

Hide contents

You should first meet Venam in Venam's house and fight those Garbodors in Sewers. After that complete the Golden wood forest episode. Then You will be teleported back in Gearen lab.

Go through the door where you get teleported and the story will progress.

Then You can get Venam's Badge.

Yeah, i fought those. Venam is in the sewers working with some sort of team, to help the Garbage pokemon. I should finish the Golden Wood Forest episode with Melia first? 

6 minutes ago, Darkroth said:

Yeah, i fought those. Venam is in the sewers working with some sort of team, to help the Garbage pokemon. I should finish the Golden Wood Forest episode with Melia first? 

You must fight Garbodor gang first otherwise your game will get bugged.

And how Did you went in goldenwood forest without fighting those garbodors?

As far as I know It is not the correct sequence.

Just now, Paul25 said:

You must fight Garbodor gang first otherwise your game will get bugged.

And how Did you went in goldenwood forest without fighting those garbodors?

As far as I know It is not the correct sequence.

I FOUGHT them. Did all the side-quests e.t.c!  Venam is still at the sewers, Karina won't speak to me, i'm now in the Goldenwood Cave 

6 minutes ago, Darkroth said:

I FOUGHT them. Did all the side-quests e.t.c!  Venam is still at the sewers, Karina won't speak to me, i'm now in the Goldenwood Cave 

Then it's alright! :) 

Now progress through that cave and you have to fight melia and team xen soon after.

Could anyone tell me if there's any other place to get an electrilizer to evolve my Elekid up to Electivire?

I've been SRing for one in the Backup Labs for the past 3-4 hours (with Compound Eyes), but no luck.