Grand Dream City

Damien

I assume you checked the penthouse already and talked to rhodea etc becuz I remember him saying something about going to mika café later etc, maybe you need to talk to him before to trigger mika café event

In my mind Lavender said to call it a day ( you need to sleep in your bed in the penthouse) or she said to go to mikas café to update the others on whats going on. Now that I think about it , if you talked to rhodea or melia in the penthouse (the 1 that told you to meet at mikas café before the theatre event) I'm pretty sure lavender said to go update the others at mikas café so I really don't know what to tell you ^^.

• 3 months later...
28 minutes ago, NingyouRyou said:

I am so sorry if this was already solved elsewhere but I am completely and utterly unable to find Mika's Café in the first place.... Where the hell in GDC is it?!

Go in front of the central building in central square where officer Genny is standing.

Go west of that place and go through the gateway.Then you should see Mika's Cafe.

2 hours ago, Yagami said:

Go in front of the central building in central square where officer Genny is standing.

Go west of that place and go through the gateway.Then you should see Mika's Cafe.

Well, I'll be damned. There is a whole section of the City I have not seen before. I guess my abysmal sense of direction translates even to any sort of gaming. Anyway, thank you so much <3