Alolan Sandshrew

Quinn

So I have been running around Valor Mountain a bit for Alolan Sandshrew but only encountered Alolan Sandlashes, if I breed an Alolan Sandslash with another pokemon of its egg group (Sandslash being the mother) will the egg be Alolan Sandshrew or normal Sandshrew? Or, if I breed a female and male Alolan Sandslash (like parents are both Alolan Sandslashes) would that make it Alolan Sandshrew? I'm trying to get an Alolan one for Alolan Vulpix

Edited by Quinnox

Just now, Quinnox said:

So I have been running around Valor Mountain a bit for Alolan Sandshrew but only encountered Alolan Sandlashes, if I breed an Alolan Sandslash with another pokemon of its egg group (Sandslash being the mother) will the egg be Alolan Sandshrew or normal Sandshrew? I'm trying to get an Alolan one for Alolan Vulpix

have you beaten angie cuz there's a way to get alolan sandshrew 

Just now, Sapphire Mahala said:

have you beaten angie cuz there's a way to get alolan sandshrew 

Yes, I'm at the part of the story where you finally have Magma Drift and can climb up to save Nim; however, since I can get Alolan Sandshrew to trade for the Vulpix now I wanna do that before moving forward

1 hour ago, Quinnox said:

So I have been running around Valor Mountain a bit for Alolan Sandshrew but only encountered Alolan Sandlashes, if I breed an Alolan Sandslash with another pokemon of its egg group (Sandslash being the mother) will the egg be Alolan Sandshrew or normal Sandshrew? Or, if I breed a female and male Alolan Sandslash (like parents are both Alolan Sandslashes) would that make it Alolan Sandshrew? I'm trying to get an Alolan one for Alolan Vulpix

If the mother is an A-Sandslash, the egg will be an A-Sandshrew.