Pokemon Rejuvenation v9 Randomizer

Smooge

I have created a fully functioning randomizer for this game.
If you replace your files with the ones you can download here, all Pokemon you find in the grass, AND all trainer Pokemon will be COMPLETELY randomized!
This is for people who have already completed the game but want to play it again, but this time just a lot differently.
This can also be for people who LOVE doing Randomized Nuzlockes like I do ;)

What this randomizer CAN'T do:
*Randomize trainer EV's/IV's, Items, or Nature. This means that trainers that have items or EV's for a Pokemon thats supposed to be in their party, will still have those same items and EV's for the one that replaces it in the randomizer.
*Randomize Gift Pokemon. This means that all Pokemon that are given from events will not be randomized, including your starter. However, I have added a solution to this which I will explain below.
*Keep track of trainers randomized teams. This means if you battle someone twice, they will have different Pokemon than what they had the first time. For example, losing to Venam and then fighting her again will make her have a different team than the first battle.
*Audino Trainers. Unless you get 531 out of a 1 in 802 roll 3 times in a row, Audino trainers will not be a thing. If you do manage this however... Please buy a lottery ticket and send it to me.
*Randomize anything other than Trainers and Pokemon. I have no idea how to do this, nor do I know if it's even possible. maybe one day but don't count on it.

Since Gift Pokemon can't be randomized when you receive them, I have added a mod that was created by Waynolt, that normally would let you change/randomize your starter into whatever you want. (It was created for Reborn, but I changed it a bit to make it work here.)
I have tinkered with this a bit, and now in your Party screen there is a new option called "Randomize".
Pressing Randomize will take you to a new dialogue box asking if you're sure you want to randomize, just in case you press it by accident, so you wont lose whatever mon you had.
Pressing Randomize again will change that Pokemon into the 1 out of 801 Pokemon that can be chosen from it.
Screenshot_19.png.ed2776a18c5af8fb4f965ddb8ba10144.png
Now you might be wondering, "but theres 802 pokemon why can it only select 801?". Well, that's because of the way it was scripted for Reborn. There has to be an "Unavailable mons list" because of Reborns Online feature, so I had to make at least 1 Pokemon unavailable or else the game just yelled at me and told me it wouldnt work. There's probably a way to fix this, but I have no idea how because I'm not really good at scripting.
As for the Pokemon that was put on this list? Skitty. Sorry if you like Skitty but I figured that it would be one of the most useless Pokemon to use in a Randomizer, sooooo... 

But without further ado, here it is. (You might need to be logged in in order to download it.)
Rejuvenation Randomizer.rar v1.1, Big bug fixed.

How to install:
1. Download the files (YOU NEED WINRAR TO OPEN THE DOWNLOAD, IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO DO THAT THEN HERES THE LINK: http://www.win-rar.com/download.html?&L=0 the download you're looking for is the big download button near the top middle of the page.)
2. Drag those files into your Data folder for Rejuvenation
3. Click yes when it asks to replace
4. Open the game and enjoy!

Also, there is no dialogue that tells you that the randomizer is on.
Basically the game just turns on 2 switches right after you choose the difficulty you want to play on.
Those switches turn on the randomized wild Pokemon and the randomized trainer Pokemon.

But yeah that's about it. If you guys have any feedback or any issues please either PM me or say it in this thread =]. Have fun!

Edited by whomst'd've'n't
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, TumbleWhip said:

Also btw, is there any way to turn off the Randomizer?

Just remove the files you downloaded and add the old ones back.
Once im good at eventing i'll probably make an NPC that you talk to to turn it off and on.

6 hours ago, whomst'd've'n't said:

Just remove the files you downloaded and add the old ones back.
Once im good at eventing i'll probably make an NPC that you talk to to turn it off and on.

Cool, thank you!

@whomst'd've'n't Hey. I just started Rejuvenation and I love the Randomizer. However I think something with the randomizer messed up my game a bit. So far only problem I see is that when I go to my Pokemon and try to switch them around or go into their summary, it shuts off the game with some error. I don't think this would happen in the original game without randomizer so I am assuming it has something to do with the randomizer. Is there a fix for this?

5 hours ago, SoulSlayer said:

@whomst'd've'n't Hey. I just started Rejuvenation and I love the Randomizer. However I think something with the randomizer messed up my game a bit. So far only problem I see is that when I go to my Pokemon and try to switch them around or go into their summary, it shuts off the game with some error. I don't think this would happen in the original game without randomizer so I am assuming it has something to do with the randomizer. Is there a fix for this?

Can you screenshot the error and post it here? I can't seem to replicate this.

There was a 

14 minutes ago, SoulSlayer said:

Fail.png.6ef93284ce6c96567a2a2f8524181c5f.png

This is what I get.

In the download there is a file called aaaActiveMods.ini, make sure that is in your Data folder, if it isnt, the summary screen will break.

Ah okay, I might not have done this. I'll get back to you when I have time to add it to see if it fixes it.

Alright it seems I did miss to put it in and when I did it fixed it. Thanks so much!

Edited by SoulSlayer

2 hours ago, cool1906 said:

what is Pokemonfeild  line 108 error is there a way to get rid of that error it wont let me screenshot it?

Umm... I have no idea, line 108 is a space.
What are you doing when you get this error?

13 minutes ago, cool1906 said:

i was training my mons to lvl 30 what is kernel modlule that what it says to is my game buged?

Hmm... Do you have any way of screenshotting the error? I cant really help much unless i know exactly what it says =/

28 minutes ago, cool1906 said:

if i hit  f8  it doesnt screenshot it 

Try screenshotting it with a program like Gyazo or Lightshot
Or... type out everything that the error says. It has to be exact or i'm not gonna be able to help much =/

8 minutes ago, cool1906 said:

it says Pokemon field 1018 NameError occured undefined local variable or method  Medium for kernel Module that what it says

Ahh... I think you found a big issue with the randomizer lol, but anyway I fixed it.
Scripts.rxdata
Put that in your Data folder and click yes to replace.