Where to find upgrade?

Hello, i hate to make a topic for just a single item, but i need help and i have checked for this before posting. A few people asked but nobody got an answer it seems.

Where can i find the upgrade item to get a porygon2 and to proceed with the Type:null quest Venams Dad gives you?

I have a porygon-z funny enought but now i need another upgrade for this type:null quest... Does anyone know where the item is or if there is multiple? Am i screwed because i made a porygon2 before this quest was a thing?

26 minutes ago, FactoryofSadness said:

Don't know about Type: Null, but the upgrade was in the top right corder of the Sheridan Hideout in the volcano. There were some teleporters you had to go through.

okay that's a start, what is the sheridian hideout? are you saying its inside Cartotos Mountain? (that's a volcano)

10 minutes ago, Gardevoir4president said:

okay that's a start, what is the sheridian hideout? are you saying its inside Cartotos Mountain? (that's a volcano)

Correct, it's in Caratos Mountain. When Madelis wants you and Keta to find the keys, there is one room on the top right with a bunch of teleporters. It's at the end of that room.

Just now, FactoryofSadness said:

Correct, it's in Caratos Mountain. When Madelis wants you and Keta to find the keys, there is one room on the top right with a bunch of teleporters. It's at the end of that room.

Okay thanks, I just went there to get a salandit. I will have to go back and search properly, i will try it now.

10 minutes ago, Gardevoir4president said:

Okay thanks, I just went there to get a salandit. I will have to go back and search properly, i will try it now.

You can also get them from a Sidequest in Kristiline Town. You can't go back to the labs once you've defeated Madelis...

Just now, DeathBoo said:

You can also get them from a Sidequest in Kristiline Town. You can't go back to the labs once you've defeated Madelis...

oh okay. Well i think im done for then because I have completed the kristilline quests prior to updating

2 minutes ago, Gardevoir4president said:

That is very strange it used to be there. It might of been moved to Grand Dream City i cant remember seeing it there though.

It sucks because nothing is like the previous versions. I can't find the rose incense either from where is was on route 2. 😔 I really wanna evolve my Kadabra

Just now, Yellowspaghetti said:

It sucks because nothing is like the previous versions. I can't find the rose incense either from where is was on route 2. 😔 I really wanna evolve my Kadabra

I think all of the incense is in an incense shop in grand dream city. i have no idea what happened to the link hearts but i have found a lot of them on the ground

Just now, Gardevoir4president said:

I think all of the incense is in an incense shop in grand dream city. i have no idea what happened to the link hearts but i have found a lot of them on the ground

Can you remember anywhere that you find them on the ground? I've checked the xen lab

Just now, Yellowspaghetti said:

I don't have one 😂😂😂 where's that 

okay its available early on i just dont know where. but search the forum using itemfinder and you should find a topic where someone asked where it was found and got an answer

4 hours ago, Gardevoir4president said:

okay its available early on i just dont know where. but search the forum using itemfinder and you should find a topic where someone asked where it was found and got an answer

I found it, but that information isn't accurate anymore. 😢

For those who might still need an Up-Grade/Link Heart, I found one in the Hidden Cave inside the Xen Backup Lab. You need Rock Climb to reach the Up-Grade. Check the shelf:

VmOTXHv.png

and Surf to reach the Link Heart (check the rock):

ja1zCz9.png

Edited by Animefan666