Pokemon Essentials Z-Move System Addon Release

• Developers

Hello all.

Some of you may be aware that, in developing a system for using Z-Moves in Pokemon Reborn, I was also working on a standalone release of said system that can be added to other Pokemon Essentials fangames for people to use!

I'm happy to say, with a big thanks to my Beta Testers Ice Cream Sand Witch & Zumi (And a bunch of other people that provided assistance and found bugs) that I'm now ready to release this addon for people to use. I hope you enjoy the system and using it in your fangames!

This is free for anyone to use in their own projects, just be sure to give full credit! (There is a credits list in the readme).

http://rebornevo.com/downloads/ZMoveAddOn.zip

• 1 month later...
  • Developers

You would want to save it as, for example "ZMove:BREAKNECKBLITZ"

I thought I had added this to the readme but it appears I have not, so I'll get to updating that with a little note about this

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So the other day I was wondering, "Are there Z-Moves for Essentials?". Seems like there are. So I tried it out and it is a great system. But it's too complicated for my feeble beginner mind to handle. So could you please reply and tell me how to make a custom Z-Move for my Whiscash. I'd love to know. So please reply so I can test it out. I've come pretty far as to actually having the item in-game, but if I give my Whiscash the Whiscashium-Z, the little Z-move box doesn't appear on the battle screen. I have the right move on him (Waterfall) but it still doesn't work. Please reply if you can.

• 2 months later...
On 6/1/2017 at 6:02 AM, Marcello said:

Hello all.

Some of you may be aware that, in developing a system for using Z-Moves in Pokemon Reborn, I was also working on a standalone release of said system that can be added to other Pokemon Essentials fangames for people to use!

I'm happy to say, with a big thanks to my Beta Testers Ice Cream Sand Witch & Zumi (And a bunch of other people that provided assistance and found bugs) that I'm now ready to release this addon for people to use. I hope you enjoy the system and using it in your fangames!

This is free for anyone to use in their own projects, just be sure to give full credit! (There is a credits list in the readme).

http://rebornevo.com/downloads/ZMoveAddOn.zip

Marcello, how would I go about installing this without ruining the v 17 scripts? I always screw up one or the other. Thanks in advance and sorry for bothering you :)