Purification Chamber

You basically want to put a shadow pokemon in and put in a cycle of pokemon who are strong against the next one in the cycle. There is a bar that tells you how much of a flow you have and it purifies as you walk i believe (don't quote me on that). Just walk around with a high flow and it'll purify pretty quick

I have a question about the same thing tbh if someone can help. 

I have caught the shadow beldum and trained him until it said: "the door to its heart is open! undo the final lock", I went to the doctor's machine in gearen city and it said that i dont have any pokemon that can be purified and the lady in the cave wasnt there (I also talked to the nest looking thingy and it said the same as the machine in the lab. am I doing anything wrong?

2 hours ago, dvirfire said:

I have a question about the same thing tbh if someone can help. 

I have caught the shadow beldum and trained him until it said: "the door to its heart is open! undo the final lock", I went to the doctor's machine in gearen city and it said that i dont have any pokemon that can be purified and the lady in the cave wasnt there (I also talked to the nest looking thingy and it said the same as the machine in the lab. am I doing anything wrong?

Works just like Shadow Lugia in XD. You have to maximize the tempo in every set; the easiest way to do this is stick normal type pokemon in every slot.

• 4 months later...

Hey folks,

I have an old problem, namely the purification of beldum. There was a topic opened already, but apparently it is closed as of now.

I know that i need max tempo in all of my chambers, but the gauge just will not go down.

heres a screen. the line in the middle is still blue, but i cannot figure out, what to put there. theoretically nidoran should be weak. what am i doing wrong?

thanks guys!

image.png

purification.png