Ubers Balanced Team

250px-383Groudon.png.81cfc5954278b1ff264d79bce8be162d.png250px-493Arceus.png.21607499ab28277e8b98dfd5604133fb.png250px-250Ho-Oh.png.4302fe5f1c2b0fa5be28380dd2145adf.png250px-373Salamence.png.7244a7ab8b81f44d4fa30959d1d4aad1.png250px-801Magearna.png.caa11dc0208aaf23110ae1bdd75ad751.png250px-792Lunala.png.2610db23122da766d2baafcaf7c21cf7.png

Hello everybody, I am here today to introduce you another team of mine I effectively use on ladder. The team has been in the first 50 in ladder, but due to decay it fell back to edge of ladder which is 1500, and unfortunately I dont have any replay avaible. Lets get started with the introductions and sets.

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb  
Ability: Desolate Land  
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def  
Lax Nature  
- Stealth Rock  
- Precipice Blades  
- Roar  
- Lava Plume

As usual, I start with a rock setter. The most viable rock setter in tier is primal groudon, so I went with that. Roar stops any set up attackers, ability gives a wooping water type block effect that lets it switch freely into primal kyogres and any other water type attack, precipice blades is our strong stab move ( Earthquake is optional if ur afraid of missing) and lava plume gets its benefit from pure 150 spatk + sunshine in order to hit other pokemons effectively. 

Arceus-Ground @ Earth Plate  
Ability: Multitype  
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def  
Bold Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk  
- Judgment  
- Defog  
- Recover  
- Ice Beam

Every rock setter has to have its counter, for me , it is arceus ground. It can shut down nearly all viable stealth rock users just with its stab move, has amazing 120 in all stats, excellent bulk and attacking capabilities. Defog just removes whatever they throw onto us, judgment ohkoes primal groudon  and deals massive damage to neutral targets. Given full bold nature it can live the big threats in the tier, such as M lucario, solgaleo , M salamence , zekrom , newly added metagross mega, other physical arceus forms and many more. It has a reliable recovery and icebeam just wrecks the salamence mega , giratina and the rayquaza. Without a doubt its one of the best arceus forms in the tier.

Salamence-Mega @ Salamencite  
Ability: Aerilate  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Adamant Nature  
- Double-Edge  
- Dragon Dance  
- Substitute  / Refresh
- Roost

Next up, we have our first attacker pokemon, salamence mega. Aerilate boosted double edge just wrecks whatever is in its path. Dragondance provides stat boost in attack and speed, which makes salamence a brutal power house. Substitute over refresh because there are still crazy baton pass teams in the tier, and substitute just provides an immunity versus shuckle and smeargle, granting at least 2 dragon dances to you, which might result in a sweep. Roost is recovery move in order to gain hp back thats been lost to the recoil. 

Lunala @ Choice Scarf  
Ability: Shadow Shield  
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature  
- Focus Blast  
- Psyshock  
- Moongeist Beam  
- Dazzling Gleam

Along with a physical attacker, we will need a special pokemon. Lunala fits that role perfectly with its very strong and unique signature move, along with the decent coverage. Focus blast deals with extremekiller arceus, psyshock hits hard to primal kyogre , hooh and any other weak physical bulk mon. Dazzling gleam is really optional and rarely used, versus mons like yveltal and arceus dark.

Our item choice is scarf because in order to deal with specific pokemons, we have to outspeed them. Lifeorb Arceus mostly runs shadow claw in order to hit giratina and lugia, therefore scarf gives us chance to kill it with focus blast. Its 137 spatk stat is very strong to be a special attacker candidate. ( Lunala itself caused arceus dark to go popular )

Ho-Oh @ Leftovers  
Ability: Regenerator  
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def  
Impish Nature  
- Recover  
- Sacred Fire  
- Brave Bird  
- Whirlwind

Only reason I put hooh in my team is simply because it is my favourite legendary pokemon. Impish nature max def invest is to make it a balanced dual wall, due to its 154 spdef stat. Spdef univested hooh will still have 344 spdef stat, which is huge, boosted by physical performance, hooh will cause your opponents to have hard time and reconsider their life choices. Recover over roost is simply because we dont want to lose our flying typing in case of an incoming ground type attack. Since its a defensive set, we run sacred fire over flare blitz, we dont need more damage output. For an utility mon like this, having a 50% burn access move is far more effective than slightly stronger stab move. Bravebird is our other stab, in order to hit things hard. Hook also has a decent 130 atak stat, and it can reach to 298 atk stat with this spread, which lets him hard enough. Whirlwind just forces your opponent to switch, prevents set up and such.

Magearna @ Leftovers  
Ability: Soul-Heart  
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD  
Calm Nature  
- Heart Swap  
- Pain Split  
- Flash Cannon  
- Fleur Cannon

This lovely machine mon is my last addition to the team. Its whole purpose is shutting xerneas and yveltals down. It makes z geomancy looks like a joke. It can switch into +2 modest focus blast like its nothing. It just steals stat with heart swap, regens hp back with pain split, and revenges xerneas and anything that comes in. If you are unprepared for it, you will be slaughered by this pokemon. ( This pokemon can carry you to mid ladder ( around 1400 ) single handedly. Due to heart swap, it can also spam fleur cannon freely and just swap its stats to enemy and keep abusing it. 

Importable :

Spoiler

Lunala @ Choice Scarf  
Ability: Shadow Shield  
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature  
- Focus Blast  
- Psyshock  
- Moongeist Beam  
- Dazzling Gleam  

Arceus-Ground @ Earth Plate  
Ability: Multitype  
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def  
Bold Nature  
- Judgment  
- Defog  
- Recover  
- Ice Beam  

Ho-Oh @ Leftovers  
Ability: Regenerator  
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def  
Impish Nature  
- Recover  
- Sacred Fire  
- Brave Bird  
- Roar  

Magearna @ Leftovers  
Ability: Soul-Heart  
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD  
Calm Nature  
- Heart Swap  
- Pain Split  
- Flash Cannon  
- Fleur Cannon  

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb  
Ability: Desolate Land  
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def  
Lax Nature  
- Stealth Rock  
- Precipice Blades  
- Roar  
- Lava Plume  

Salamence-Mega @ Salamencite  
Ability: Aerilate  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Adamant Nature  
- Double-Edge  
- Dragon Dance  
- Substitute  
- Roost  

Let me know your thoughts of this team, why it wouldnt work etc, or feel free to ask me questions o/

Edited by Shingo