Pokemon Reborn: Sandbox Mode

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2018 at 8:28 AM, Senntenial said:

I'm having trouble with installing the quick patches. But install do you mean extracting it into the data file from the Sandbox mode files or am I doing it wrong? 

Yeah, extract the files into the data folder from the Sandbox directory

On 3/14/2018 at 1:51 PM, dragonsbeat said:

Do you think you could make one for rejuvenation @DerxwnaKapsyla

I was working on it but other things came up and distracted me fro making it. I'll try and get back to it when I'm available again!

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately, this issue is new to me. I have no knowledge of what would be causing it or why it would be doing this. My suggestion would be to redownload the game. Your save will not be impacted in any way by doing this.

On 4/15/2018 at 12:24 PM, StarryDreamerKitten said:

I'm having an issue when I go down the rabbit hole so to speak it glitches and gives me this map

not sure if I did the patches wrong I dragged and dropped both into just the folder

glitch.png

The Quick Patches should fix this. Did you apply them sequentially (Patch 1, then Patch 2?)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys 

So i was trying to do a monotype run on the hardcore E16 version, however this errors appeared when i replaced the initial save file from hardcore save data that i've created (then moved to sandbox to do the things then moved back). So i tried to do use of sandbox mode with this time regular reborn save and worked just fine, so i assume this might be because i'm running  Sandbox17 in Reborn 16 hardcore (?). If this is case could we have links to sandbox 16 since hardcore didnt update to 17 yet? ty !

Spoiler

Capture2.PNG.edfba9cbfce77930a17d0a5c492f9eba.PNGCapture1.PNG.a1cb85d79bc31ab0d9bfb2b16301c25b.PNGCapture.PNG.43e38ee3a6f1d0c8c8fc335e7a7b2052.PNG

Capture3.PNG

• 2 weeks later...

Builds of Sandbox for Episode 16 are no longer supported unfortunately, so I'm afraid you're out of luck there. If anyone has a copy they can throw your way, then I'd be fine with that, but I can't offer support for outdated builds.

Anyway radio silence aside I've just gotten some more work done. The Manual Nature Selection NPC is done, as well as a few other things (Pokerus NPC, Secret Sword tutor). I don't know what else I need to do, so I'll double check all the notes I can find, and if I'm done then I guess I'll have V4 uploaded soon-ish.

Okay! I have finished the guide for Sandbox Mode, and to my knowledge, nothing else is missing! I'm going to post the link to the guide first, and if people think anything else is missing, they can address me, and I'll get it in Sandbox before I actually release it.

Link to the guide can be found here: https://goo.gl/9neDsj

Version 4 is officially out and uploaded! It has been added to the first post, along with a guide of where absolutely everything is. Here's the change log for Version 4

sqeGLNL.png

If you notice any bugs, feel free to report them here or in PM!

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Rising Emperor said:

Sandbox mode is it own folder by itself just extract the file like you would as if you doing the original reborn file and put it your download folder.

Thanks man! But yeah so I put it in the reborn file, or do I leave it outside. Sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

There are a lot of pokemon with event moves that can't be learned normally, has there been any consideration to add them? V-Create victini, thousand arrows DD zygarde, eruption heatran, etc etc are examples from the top of my head

Thanks!

I decided to try this out of curiosity and I'm having a problem with (apparently) movement? As soon as I click New Game I hear the collision sound of a character bumping into something and this sound continues until the end of the opening cutscene. Motion afterwards is fine, however, up to the Grand Hall. As soon as I select my starter and fight Cain, when he takes me down to the Pokemon Centre to heal, my character walks straight down into the wall and endlessly collides with it and I'm unable to do anything else. Has anyone got any suggestions for this problem? It's like Twitch Plays Pokemon all over again .

Edited by Elvenlore