Pokemon Reborn: Sandbox Mode

I would like to see a Non-RNG nature changer NPC :D 

18 minutes ago, Animefan666 said:

Items that were forgotten:

1.) Reveal Glass for Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus.

2.) Gracidea Flower for Shaymin.

3.) Pixie Plate for Arceus.

4.) DNA Splicers for Kyurem

They would be useful :) 

1 hour ago, Animefan666 said:

those but also the nature changing guy it would be nice to chose the nature and if there was a way to make a pokemon shiny to make getting a shiny poke with egg moves easier or make a large ammount of move tutors for egg moves. all of those things would make a nice addition.

I look away for a week to get sucked back into Final Fantasy 14 and whoa there's been an activity surge here! Let's see if I can address everything in one shot!

On 6/17/2017 at 6:11 AM, St0mpa said:

yeh i would love this or at least a way to turn pokemon into shinys so you breed the moves then make it shiny

Unfortunately, I do not know how to make an existing Pokemon become shiny. I can attempt to look into it, but I can't make promises here.

On 6/17/2017 at 1:09 PM, Animefan666 said:

Whoof, how did I miss those? I coulda swore I at least had the Gracidea in there... I'll double check all the shops once more and place them in when I get the chance.

On 6/17/2017 at 2:42 PM, St0mpa said:

those but also the nature changing guy it would be nice to chose the nature and if there was a way to make a pokemon shiny to make getting a shiny poke with egg moves easier or make a large ammount of move tutors for egg moves. all of those things would make a nice addition.

can modify the existing Nature-changing NPC; I initially chose not to since it already existed in game and I wanted to just copy it wholesale. However, people have been clamoring for this for a while, so I may as well make an optional NPC that does this.

On 6/18/2017 at 2:09 AM, END said:

can u some how make that every deoxys form can be obtainable , cause i dont know how to change it form .-.

I... can attempt to do this. There's methods somewhere I'm sure, just not in Reborn core.

Im planning to do a mono run but for the hardcore com version of reborn.I would like to know if using both sandbox mode and hardcore mode will corrupt me save file(a newlly created one) and if not, do i first create the save file using hardocre then at the grand hall switch to sandbox, do my stuff, then switch back to hardcore and continue the game?

13 minutes ago, Pozyher said:

Im planning to do a mono run but for the hardcore com version of reborn.I would like to know if using both sandbox mode and hardcore mode will corrupt me save file(a newlly created one) and if not, do i first create the save file using hardocre then at the grand hall switch to sandbox, do my stuff, then switch back to hardcore and continue the game?

My best advice for using Sandbox mode is to first create a save to the Hardcore game otherwise you will miss a couple features like No Item or Randomizer. Transfer that save back into the Regular Reborn folder, then run sandbox mode to make any adjustments (as long as it doesn't mess with any switches or variables you're safe) then you can freely transfer it back to Reborn Hardcore. As long as you save on CANON maps of Reborn you are safe when hopping from mods. And I realized I just stated what you just said...whoops. It's much safer than hopping back and forth between older and newer versions of Reborn.

17 minutes ago, Commander said:

My best advice for using Sandbox mode is to first create a save to the Hardcore game otherwise you will miss a couple features like No Item or Randomizer. Transfer that save back into the Regular Reborn folder, then run sandbox mode to make any adjustments (as long as it doesn't mess with any switches or variables you're safe) then you can freely transfer it back to Reborn Hardcore. As long as you save on CANON maps of Reborn you are safe when hopping from mods. And I realized I just stated what you just said...whoops. It's much safer than hopping back and forth between older and newer versions of Reborn.

Ok,thanks for letting me know

So, ran into a bug with the tutors that are located under the main hall.  Tutor that teaches the elemental punches and such would not teach my Weavile Ice Punch.  Not sure of any other moves that aren't working(if any) and not sure if I had gone to the actual tutor at his stand in Peridot if it would have worked(at least in the Sandbox, it taught it properly in the base game).

On 6/29/2017 at 10:05 PM, ShadeStrider said:

Where do you get the everstone?

Bottom vendor on the left, "Misc. Items".

On 6/29/2017 at 11:21 PM, FrozenPhoenix said:

So, ran into a bug with the tutors that are located under the main hall.  Tutor that teaches the elemental punches and such would not teach my Weavile Ice Punch.  Not sure of any other moves that aren't working(if any) and not sure if I had gone to the actual tutor at his stand in Peridot if it would have worked(at least in the Sandbox, it taught it properly in the base game).

Will look into when I get a free moment!

On 7/3/2017 at 10:50 AM, ShadeStrider said:

Also, Please provide us with a way to make Rotom Change Forms.

And Make Rare Candies cheaper. Repeatedly talking to an NPC to gain money for just one Rare Candy isn't fun.

Rotom form change and Deoxys form change things will be implemented when I figure out how to do it.

I'm not modifying the price of any items.

A suggestion for your pokemon generator guy would be have us put in the dex number or a search function otherwise it takes a few minutes to find the pokemon you want if it's not near the top

Also can you get the power items at all in the shops there or just the department store?

Edited by StarryDreamerKitten

On 7/6/2017 at 8:09 PM, StarryDreamerKitten said:

A suggestion for your pokemon generator guy would be have us put in the dex number or a search function otherwise it takes a few minutes to find the pokemon you want if it's not near the top

Also can you get the power items at all in the shops there or just the department store?

Outside the scope of my abilities I'm afraid.

The power items are next to the EV Trainers.

• 2 weeks later...

So question.
after a point in the game you can no longer get back to reborn city, which means you can't get back to the grand hall till towards the end of whats currently in the game. is there another way to access the special room other than in the grand hall? or will it not be accessible one you leave reborn?