Pokemon Reborn: Sandbox Mode

Just now, Satoshi said:

Just for curiosity.

The sandbox mode is of ep16. But i have ep17. Will it cause any problem in the game if i use sandbox mode in ep17? 

How did you got ep 17?

@Amethyst is currently working on ep 17. For more information see here.

Yeah! Surely it will cause problem if you intend to play this mod when ep 17 will be released....

But If @DerxwnaKapsyla updates the mod for ep 17 content too then no problem. :D 

• Global Mods
7 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

Just for curiosity.

The sandbox mode is of ep16. But i have ep17. Will it cause any problem in the game if i use sandbox mode in ep17? 

Episode 17 is not out yet. E16 is the latest version.

5 minutes ago, S.paul said:

How did you got ep 17?

Yeah! Surely it will cause problem if you intend to play this mod when ep 17 will be released....

But If @DerxwnaKapsyla updates the mod for ep 17 content too then no problem. :D 

Sandbox Mode will be updated to e17 when Amethyst finishes working on it!

though given the fact that ultra sun/moon were announced today, the gen 7 progress might be incomplete and force e17 to be delayed until at least november

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DerxwnaKapsyla said:

Sandbox Mode will be updated to e17 when Amethyst finishes working on it!

though given the fact that ultra sun/moon were announced today, the gen 7 progress might be incomplete and force e17 to be delayed until at least november

Great news! :D 

I am glad that new pokes,abilities and some mechanics will be reviewed and checked! :D 

1 hour ago, S.paul said:

How did you got ep 17?

Sorry, i meant "when ep17 will be released, will it cause problem if i use the sandbox version of ep16?"

Thank you...i got what i wanted to know.

But its sad to hear  that release of ep17 will be delayed :( 

13 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

Sorry, i meant "when ep17 will be released, will it cause problem if i use the sandbox version of ep16?"

Thank you...i got what i wanted to know.

But its sad to hear  that release of ep17 will be delayed :( 

Welcome and no prob. :D 

I'm a bit sad too :( 

There's no confirmation it'll be delayed; For all we know, e17 might not even release until December with all the content that needs to be made, so even with the new Gen 7 content it might be fine!

I've been here on the forums for 3 pokemon gets and I can solve this whole discussion about ultra stuff very easily.

Every time a new pokemon game is announced we all crawl into a hole and cry as this mess with fans happens every single time and hundreds of messages regarding it pop up. E17 is not going to be delayed by the new game as it won't include the contents as it'll likely be released before then or very close. She does not push development time back for new Pokemon games to add new mechanics in. If I'm wrong here she can correct me, but this is just how it has been for years.

As for all you newbies, you will know when E17 is in the beta and even in the alpha as it is usually mentioned in the news and I work on Hardcore during the beta as well. Trust me, you all will know when the episode is close to being done.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Commander said:

I've been here on the forums for 3 pokemon gets and I can solve this whole discussion about ultra stuff very easily.

Every time a new pokemon game is announced we all crawl into a hole and cry as this mess with fans happens every single time and hundreds of messages regarding it pop up. E17 is not going to be delayed by the new game as it won't include the contents as it'll likely be released before then or very close. She does not push development time back for new Pokemon games to add new mechanics in. If I'm wrong here she can correct me, but this is just how it has been for years.

As for all you newbies, you will know when E17 is in the beta and even in the alpha as it is usually mentioned in the news and I work on Hardcore during the beta as well. Trust me, you all will know when the episode is close to being done.

Good to hear that the development will not be pushed back. You made my day @Commander. As I am very excited to use all the Z moves :D 

6 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

Good to hear that the development will not be pushed back. You made my day @Commander. As I am very excited to use all the Z moves :D 

I am excited too :D

Even for the megas :o 

Edited by S.paul

On 08. 06. 2017. at 2:53 AM, U-M said:

Any chance of a regular zip version? .7z is a pain for me. 

I use peazip to extract all kinds of zip files :D 

On 07. 06. 2017. at 9:26 PM, Satoshi said:

Megas is already there. Are you talking about new megas? :o 

Sorry for double posting :( 

I forgot to multi quote :P 

You can only use megas in reborn sandbox. Thanks to @DerxwnaKapsyla :D 

But in ep 16 it's still unusable :( 

Edited by S.paul

19 hours ago, Commander said:

Yeah I didn't mean to actually imply it'd be delayed, I was more just making a passive joke! Apologies for giving the impression that I was being serious, though!

11 hours ago, U-M said:

Any chance of a regular zip version? .7z is a pain for me. 

Unfortunately I cannot do that. I don't want to have to compile and upload two different archives every time a build is done, because my upload rate is garbage and it takes about an hour just for the .7z to upload. I'd assume a less compressed zip would take even longer. Winrar is free to download and can open .7z files with ease, I highly recommend using it if you aren't already.

7 minutes ago, Alphagar said:

I happened to watch this video just now...and was curious...why would you set anything to 0? Or lower than 31 I suppose?

He just shown us that it can be used to change ivs :P 

He randomly selected all ivs....

9 minutes ago, Alphagar said:

I happened to watch this video just now...and was curious...why would you set anything to 0? Or lower than 31 I suppose?

Hidden Power requires specific IVs for typings.  Special Attacking Pokemon also generally benefit from 0 IVs in Attack as this means they'll take less damage if they get confused(while still maintaining the heavy damage output as their damage is based off their SpA stat).  Also if someone wants to create a team to abuse Trick Room, they generally want their Pokemon to have 0 Speed IVs so they're faster under Trick Room.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Alphagar said:

20 minutes ago, FrozenPhoenix said:

Hidden Power requires specific IVs for typings.  Special Attacking Pokemon also generally benefit from 0 IVs in Attack as this means they'll take less damage if they get confused(while still maintaining the heavy damage output as their damage is based off their SpA stat).  Also if someone wants to create a team to abuse Trick Room, they generally want their Pokemon to have 0 Speed IVs so they're faster under Trick Room.

This is the exact reason why. Trick Room users benefit from 0 Speed IVs, Hidden Power is IV dependent, not to mention Foul Play shenanigans. 

5 minutes ago, St0mpa said:

I love the look of this I requested a team on the request a mon page but I may just use this instead. I will have a closer look once I get home.

This mod seems fair enough and promising.

It is invented by @DerxwnaKapsyla Master mind of developer :) 

On 11/06/2017 at 1:03 AM, GreenDecidueyeArrow said:

An Egg Move Tutor would be a decent idea to optimize generated shinies. idk if this is even possible so no worries if it doesn't happen.

yeh i would love this or at least a way to turn pokemon into shinys so you breed the moves then make it shiny