DerxwnaKapsyla

Pokemon Reborn: Sandbox Mode

Posted (edited)

Thx man, you´re awesome!

Edit: About one hour later, after some testing around i found out that neither of Zygarde´s 4 special Moves have any animations at all. And "Land's Wrath" is not even doing anything. I use the attack, it says "Zygarde used Land's Wrath" and after that combat resumes without the move doing anything at all XD

And Zygarde is not the only one whose special moves don't have any animations...

Guess thats what i get for playing around with Pokémon that are not even catchable in Reborn yet without using mods. I don't think this is something you can fix, but i'm leaving this here in case anyone else stumbles upon something similar while using Sandbox Mode.

Edited by ShogokiX

2 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

The error message

Please check the file [Reborn Folder]\Graphics\Icons\icon803.png
Is it there or is it missing? Is it the only one missing or are there other missing files? (icon804, icon802, icon801, icon800, etc... no need to actually check all 804, just these last ones)

11 minutes ago, Waynolt said:

Please check the file [Reborn Folder]\Graphics\Icons\icon803.png
Is it there or is it missing? Is it the only one missing or are there other missing files? (icon804, icon802, icon801, icon800, etc... no need to actually check all 804, just these last ones)

Yes it leaves off on 802 being the last one

10 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

Yes it leaves off on 802 being the last one

Well, then that's the problem.
Don't know how did they go missing... the safest route would be to redownload Reborn E18, but if you're only missing those sprites maybe it's not necessary.
You can download those missing sprites from the link below; you decide if you prefer to redownload the game or just get those.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/g00zlq

20 minutes ago, Waynolt said:

Well, then that's the problem.
Don't know how did they go missing... the safest route would be to redownload Reborn E18, but if you're only missing those sprites maybe it's not necessary.
You can download those missing sprites from the link below; you decide if you prefer to redownload the game or just get those.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/g00zlq

I just drop the data folder into data correct?

1 hour ago, Starry Knight said:

I just drop the data folder into data correct?

If you only downloaded the missing sprites: nope, you drop them where they were supposed to be ( [Reborn Folder]\Graphics\Icons\ ), with the other pokemon sprites.
If those files are the only ones missing, then you should be fine.

If you redownloaded the game and are reinstalling the Sandbox: nope, you merge their contents - you should end up with just one Data folder, containing a Mods folder.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Waynolt said:

If you only downloaded the missing sprites: nope, you drop them where they were supposed to be ( [Reborn Folder]\Graphics\Icons\ ), with the other pokemon sprites.
If those files are the only ones missing, then you should be fine.

If you redownloaded the game and are reinstalling the Sandbox: nope, you merge their contents - you should end up with just one Data folder, containing a Mods folder.

Okay thanks, I re-downloaded the game

@Waynolt the guy didn't show up or is he in a new location? I can tell it's semi working it won't allow me to trade

Edited by Starry Knight

Okay thanks, I re-downloaded the game

@Waynolt the guy didn't show up or is he in a new location? I can tell it's semi working it won't allow me to trade

The guy that takes you into the Sandbox?
He's been fired after the staff implanted an automatic procedure into the PC in the Grand Hall.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Waynolt said:

The guy that takes you into the Sandbox?
He's been fired after the staff implanted an automatic procedure into the PC in the Grand Hall.

Can you only go there once then? I can't find it..... checked PC in Grand Hall only gives normal reaction

Can you only go there once then? I can't find it..... checked PC in Grand Hall only gives normal reaction

You should be able to access it how often you want...
First of all, let's check if the mod is installed correctly: please try to go online. If after saving the game it immediately tells you that online play is disabled in the Sandbox mode (and doesn't even ask you for the login credentials), then it is installed correctly.
If it is installed correctly then there might be an error in the mod, that needs to be found and fixed.
Else, please make sure that:

• you have the file [Reborn Folder]\Data\Mods\DerxwnaKapsyla - Sandbox Mode.rb (it's not the only one needed, but is the one that makes the option in the PC appear)
  • the Reborn's game folder is not in your Downloads folder (it prevents mods from loading for some players)
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Waynolt said:

You should be able to access it how often you want...
First of all, let's check that the mod is installed correctly: please try to go online. If after saving the game it immediately tells you that online play is disabled in the Sandbox mode (and doesn't even ask you for the login credentials), then it is installed correctly.
If it is installed correctly then there might be an error in the mod, that needs to be found and fixed.
Else, please make sure that:

• you have the file [Reborn Folder]\Data\Mods\DerxwnaKapsyla - Sandbox Mode.rb (it's not the only one needed, but is the one that makes the option in the PC appear)
  • the Reborn's game folder is not in your Downloads folder (it prevents mods from loading for some players)

Sigh Windows ate the mod, I had double checked earlier to make sure mod was there but when I checked again found out windows ate the mod

AHHHHH WAYNOLT tyvm you're awesome dude. 

Now if only there were a way to teach Kyurem Ice Punch or Icicle Crash

11 hours ago, KingRyan said:

Now if only there were a way to teach Kyurem Ice Punch or Icicle Crash

I'm pretty sure Kyurem is not supposed to be able to learn either of those... they could be hacked in with the Debug mode though, if you absolutely want them.

This question might be a little off topic, but did you ever consider to make a Rejuvenation version of this mod?

11 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

This question might be a little off topic, but did you ever consider to make a Rejuvenation version of this mod?

Sorry, but a Rejuvenation version is unlikely to come since @DerxwnaKapsyla hasn't visited in quite some time and I'm not going to make one.
You yourself could make it though, and as long as you credit @DerxwnaKapsyla it should be fine on that account too. 🙂