Pokemon Reborn: Sandbox Mode

2 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

The error message

Please check the file [Reborn Folder]\Graphics\Icons\icon803.png
Is it there or is it missing? Is it the only one missing or are there other missing files? (icon804, icon802, icon801, icon800, etc... no need to actually check all 804, just these last ones)

11 minutes ago, Waynolt said:

Please check the file [Reborn Folder]\Graphics\Icons\icon803.png
Is it there or is it missing? Is it the only one missing or are there other missing files? (icon804, icon802, icon801, icon800, etc... no need to actually check all 804, just these last ones)

Yes it leaves off on 802 being the last one

10 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

Yes it leaves off on 802 being the last one

Well, then that's the problem.
Don't know how did they go missing... the safest route would be to redownload Reborn E18, but if you're only missing those sprites maybe it's not necessary.
You can download those missing sprites from the link below; you decide if you prefer to redownload the game or just get those.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/g00zlq

20 minutes ago, Waynolt said:

Well, then that's the problem.
Don't know how did they go missing... the safest route would be to redownload Reborn E18, but if you're only missing those sprites maybe it's not necessary.
You can download those missing sprites from the link below; you decide if you prefer to redownload the game or just get those.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/g00zlq

I just drop the data folder into data correct?

1 hour ago, Starry Knight said:

I just drop the data folder into data correct?

If you only downloaded the missing sprites: nope, you drop them where they were supposed to be ( [Reborn Folder]\Graphics\Icons\ ), with the other pokemon sprites.
If those files are the only ones missing, then you should be fine.

If you redownloaded the game and are reinstalling the Sandbox: nope, you merge their contents - you should end up with just one Data folder, containing a Mods folder.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Waynolt said:

If you only downloaded the missing sprites: nope, you drop them where they were supposed to be ( [Reborn Folder]\Graphics\Icons\ ), with the other pokemon sprites.
If those files are the only ones missing, then you should be fine.

If you redownloaded the game and are reinstalling the Sandbox: nope, you merge their contents - you should end up with just one Data folder, containing a Mods folder.

Okay thanks, I re-downloaded the game

@Waynolt the guy didn't show up or is he in a new location? I can tell it's semi working it won't allow me to trade

Edited by Starry Knight

Okay thanks, I re-downloaded the game

@Waynolt the guy didn't show up or is he in a new location? I can tell it's semi working it won't allow me to trade

The guy that takes you into the Sandbox?
He's been fired after the staff implanted an automatic procedure into the PC in the Grand Hall.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Waynolt said:

The guy that takes you into the Sandbox?
He's been fired after the staff implanted an automatic procedure into the PC in the Grand Hall.

Can you only go there once then? I can't find it..... checked PC in Grand Hall only gives normal reaction

Can you only go there once then? I can't find it..... checked PC in Grand Hall only gives normal reaction

You should be able to access it how often you want...
First of all, let's check if the mod is installed correctly: please try to go online. If after saving the game it immediately tells you that online play is disabled in the Sandbox mode (and doesn't even ask you for the login credentials), then it is installed correctly.
If it is installed correctly then there might be an error in the mod, that needs to be found and fixed.
Else, please make sure that:

• you have the file [Reborn Folder]\Data\Mods\DerxwnaKapsyla - Sandbox Mode.rb (it's not the only one needed, but is the one that makes the option in the PC appear)
  • the Reborn's game folder is not in your Downloads folder (it prevents mods from loading for some players)
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Waynolt said:

You should be able to access it how often you want...
First of all, let's check that the mod is installed correctly: please try to go online. If after saving the game it immediately tells you that online play is disabled in the Sandbox mode (and doesn't even ask you for the login credentials), then it is installed correctly.
If it is installed correctly then there might be an error in the mod, that needs to be found and fixed.
Else, please make sure that:

• you have the file [Reborn Folder]\Data\Mods\DerxwnaKapsyla - Sandbox Mode.rb (it's not the only one needed, but is the one that makes the option in the PC appear)
  • the Reborn's game folder is not in your Downloads folder (it prevents mods from loading for some players)

Sigh Windows ate the mod, I had double checked earlier to make sure mod was there but when I checked again found out windows ate the mod

11 hours ago, KingRyan said:

Now if only there were a way to teach Kyurem Ice Punch or Icicle Crash

I'm pretty sure Kyurem is not supposed to be able to learn either of those... they could be hacked in with the Debug mode though, if you absolutely want them.

11 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

This question might be a little off topic, but did you ever consider to make a Rejuvenation version of this mod?

Sorry, but a Rejuvenation version is unlikely to come since @DerxwnaKapsyla hasn't visited in quite some time and I'm not going to make one.
You yourself could make it though, and as long as you credit @DerxwnaKapsyla it should be fine on that account too. 🙂

4 hours ago, BlueOnKazoo said:

I installed the files correctly for the E18 sandbox, reloaded the game, and nothing. I even started a new save file and the Npc didn't show up. Do I have to beat the game up to a certain point?

The NPC isn't supposed to show up: to access the Sandbox in E18 you have to use the PC in the Grand Hall (or the one in front of the circus).

If there's no option to enter the Sandbox in the PC in the Grand Hall then either it isn't installed correctly or it isn't being loaded; one usual cause for this last possibility is that  the game was installed inside the Downloads folder.

14 hours ago, Waynolt said:

The NPC isn't supposed to show up: to access the Sandbox in E18 you have to use the PC in the Grand Hall (or the one in front of the circus).

If there's no option to enter the Sandbox in the PC in the Grand Hall then either it isn't installed correctly or it isn't being loaded; one usual cause for this last possibility is that  the game was installed inside the Downloads folder.

Money girl is broken on my file just spent 20 minutes talking to her and realized she wasn't giving anything per interactions

2 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

Money girl is broken on my file just spent 20 minutes talking to her and realized she wasn't giving anything per interactions

Read what she's saying 😜
(She's now telling you that you can freely withdraw it from the PC)

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

i installed the contents of sandbox onto my data file for episode 18 and when i start the game it says this version is only for ep18 and the game does not open. is it because i have the episode 17 still in my comp? should i delete it? as both episode 17 and 18 use the same saved file path?

1 hour ago, MegaRekhytX said:

i installed the contents of sandbox onto my data file for episode 18 and when i start the game it says this version is only for ep18 and the game does not open. is it because i have the episode 17 still in my comp? should i delete it? as both episode 17 and 18 use the same saved file path?

You get that message when you don't install it in Reborn E18; it's not a folders problem, because it checks the version of the Scripts.rxdata file that loaded the mod rather than the folder.

Are you sure you didn't mix them up?
Have you tried redownloading Reborn Episode 18 and using that?
Are you maybe using other mods that require you to change the file Scripts.rxdata? (In this case you probably got an E17 mod - incompatible with E18, even though that's not immediately noticeable at start)

8 hours ago, Waynolt said:

You get that message when you don't install it in Reborn E18; it's not a folders problem, because it checks the version of the Scripts.rxdata file that loaded the mod rather than the folder.

Are you sure you didn't mix them up?
Have you tried redownloading Reborn Episode 18 and using that?
Are you maybe using other mods that require you to change the file Scripts.rxdata? (In this case you probably got an E17 mod - incompatible with E18, even though that's not immediately noticeable at start)

AAAAH I THINK I FIGURED MY PROBLEM, I was using  the older Scripts.rxdata for weather changer. The mods which you have, does it have the Scripts.rxdata file which is compatible with the sandbox? THANKS A LOT BUDDY!!! 

4 minutes ago, MegaRekhytX said:

AAAAH I THINK I FIGURED MY PROBLEM, I was using  the older Scripts.rxdata for weather changer. The mods which you have, does it have the Scripts.rxdata file which is compatible with the sandbox? THANKS A LOT BUDDY!!! 

You can use the E18 version of the weather mod; it no longer requires you to change the file Scripts.rxdata.

32 minutes ago, Waynolt said:

You can use the E18 version of the weather mod; it no longer requires you to change the file Scripts.rxdata.

Danke!