The Amber-encased Sprite Shop

DigitalAmber

Welcome to my madhouse Sprite Shop. Here I will slaughter create a sprite that you request for free. I mainly do this because I have too much time. The more complex it is, the longer it will take. 

I mainly do trainer sprites, but I might also do other sprites(although I'm not skilled at them)

Don't be a stranger, feel free to request a sprite

• Upvote 1

Could you make one at 80 x 80 pixels base on Yugo from yugioh Arc-v?

yugo_by_phrasyon4000-d98vl1q.png   tumblr_nqyxlnRzgz1uzzwajo1_400.png

You know, that guy? Preverably in the second pose but I'll leave that up to you :)

2 hours ago, S.paul said:

I would like to make a trainer card :D 

Name:Siddhaanta

Pokemons'...

Mienshao

Infernape

Serperior

Staraptor 

Greninja

Lopunny

Thanks in advance :P 

I kinda require a little more to work with, other then a name and team. Other wise I can do it.

also, Wolfox, any ideas for an atypical fighting leader. By that I mean not the stereotype karate/buff dude. 

1 hour ago, DigitalAmber said:

I kinda require a little more to work with, other then a name and team. Other wise I can do it.

also, Wolfox, any ideas for an atypical fighting leader. By that I mean not the stereotype karate/buff dude. 

Do it whenever possible :D 

Can I have a gamer sprite with say pokemon cards? Or a couple sprite with two chicks playing pokemon cards together? :3 (One sprite has long brown hair and glasses the other shortish messy hair and a backwards hat or beanie maybe?)

Edited by Alphagar

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully you still do these, because I need a somewhat specific sprite.
I need a trainer sprite that when you see it, you think "oh wow, is this guy even human? This is not gonna be an easy battle."
Basically i'm making a reborn mod and this specific trainer will show up in various places in the game, he is supposed to be a "legendary" being, meaning that if you battle him he will have a set of legendaries (set as in like a duo, trio, etc. of legends)
When i try to imagine what i want this sprite to look like, i think of someone who is just emanating with overwhelming power, you can literally see a glow coming off of him. Maybe pure white eyes or something too.
Something to go off of with this sprite would probably be Shade's sprite, as his sprite is the closest to what i'm trying to imagine.
trainer103.png.24593b466c441ca6d4052e40935f7fe5.png
Also, if you end up doing this (I understand if you won't, i would imagine it would be pretty hard to do this.) the image HAS to be 120x120 so it will work with reborn :P

Edited by whomst'd've'n't

I'd like to make a request and hopefully it isn't too complex.... 
4435.png
And Overworld sprite for it as well and maybe VS Trainer sprite as well?
(I need it for a MC for Pokemon Reborn and Rejuvenation)

Edited by Anthony810