New- What Type Are YOU?

• 1 month later...

I got water/fight

question 35 got me stumped a little bit, because I'm not very confident in myself, but I'm very confident in my abilities because I know I'm good at them.

two favorite types tho ayeee

I like taking personality tests though, because they make you notice things about yourself that you may/may not want to notice or have any relation to.

thanks for the quiz i really enjoyed it, some of the options were really funny, and i felt like i was playing mystery dungeon the whole time, i ended up with the grass type tho im caring towards others im very sturborn and live in my onw little world sometimes i fell more connected to dragon type than i do grass but when i answer the questions i get drawn more to the grass type anwsers tho ill always love dragons and will be a dragon type at heart :)

I got water/fight

question 35 got me stumped a little bit, because I'm not very confident in myself, but I'm very confident in my abilities because I know I'm good at them.

two favorite types tho ayeee

I like taking personality tests though, because they make you notice things about yourself that you may/may not want to notice or have any relation to.

your not the only1 with questions that stumped you quite a few of them i knew my anwser but they made me go back and rethink my answer.

• 5 years later...
  • Administrators

it is not impossible that i could remake it someday, but there is a lot of work to be done since the image generator for type combinations probably doesn't work on the new site, and i'd have remake everything for fairy type anyway.

a part of me still wants to though.

deep within my soul.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
On 4/23/2019 at 5:17 AM, Amethyst said:

it is not impossible that i could remake it someday, but there is a lot of work to be done since the image generator for type combinations probably doesn't work on the new site, and i'd have remake everything for fairy type anyway.

a part of me still wants to though.

deep within my soul.

Hello, I know the quiz isn't coming back due to the reasons explained above, but I'd still like to ask for a favour.

You see, after looking at the quiz's source code I could only find the questions and their attached values, but in none of the two pages (Quiz and Results) there was information on how the results are generated. 

If you were able to provide that information the quiz could be taken old-style (aka calculating your result and looking it up a table) without needing to fix or rework anything.

I know it's a strange petition after so many years, but I wanted to enjoy once again the best Pokémon personality type quiz I've ever encountered and the one in the game lacked the dual-type aspect IIRC

• Administrators
18 hours ago, Wuukatta said:

Hello, I know the quiz isn't coming back due to the reasons explained above, but I'd still like to ask for a favour.

You see, after looking at the quiz's source code I could only find the questions and their attached values, but in none of the two pages (Quiz and Results) there was information on how the results are generated. 

If you were able to provide that information the quiz could be taken old-style (aka calculating your result and looking it up a table) without needing to fix or rework anything.

I know it's a strange petition after so many years, but I wanted to enjoy once again the best Pokémon personality type quiz I've ever encountered and the one in the game lacked the dual-type aspect IIRC

The one in game has dual types too! I tweaked how common they were and added fairy type, and smoothed out some inconsistencies with the question weighting. It -should- just be a straight upgrade!!

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
On 10/15/2023 at 12:10 PM, Wuukatta said:

Hi, I'm pretty much in the same boat as you but I haven't managed to find the quiz's source code, only the raw text. Could you please help me to find it?