Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Mega Ring + Mega Evolution Stones?

Peridot

Question

Hi guys, i was wondering if you or the admins know the location for the mega evolution stone and ring, currently i have Glalitie and i dont know what to do with it, could someone care to explain all the Mega stone locations if you want?

5 answers to this question

The mega ring is still unobtainable but the mega stones are:

Spoiler

Heracronite:
visit Nyu's house in the North Aventurine Woods without any other candy in your Bag other than Blue Moon Ice Cream, talk to him and he'll offer you a choice of either Heracronite or Pinsirite for it (repeatable to get both)

Pinsirite:
visit Nyu's house in the North Aventurine Woods without any other candy in your Bag other than Blue Moon Ice Cream, talk to him and he'll offer you a choice of either Heracronite or Pinsirite for it (repeatable to get both)

Banettite: 
exchange a Floral Charm for it in a house Ametrine City, to a girl complaining about her necklace (possible only after visiting Blake's apartment

Abomasite: 
Ametrine Mountain B3F, start by reaching Ametrine F1 by climbing up the Waterfall in Celestine F1 (Celestine Cascade entrance) or jumping the ledge and climbing down the Waterfall in Ametrine F2 (Calcenon/Route 3 and Route 2 entrance), open the ice-Strength puzzle by pushing the boulder from one side of the Waterfall and going through the path from the other, go through the Dive spot and through the cave opening at the right (surf over it downwards), resurface to B1F and go to the left in the ice skating puzzle, go into the Dive spot and through the cave opening at the low left into B2F (the Lapras location), go through another cave opening at the bottom left to B3F and find it next to the X Door at the left

Audinite

Azurine cave - requiers surf,dive, waterfall and blizzard

Cameruptite

Crysolia spring sauna

Glalitite

Azrine lake dive, S9

Steelixite

Devon corp, if you've upgraded railnet

Also if you need anything, use this:

• Developers
6 minutes ago, Peridot said:

Hi guys, i was wondering if you or the admins know the location for the mega evolution stone and ring, currently i have Glalitie and i dont know what to do with it, could someone care to explain all the Mega stone locations if you want?

You can find several megastones like Banetite, Abomasite and Steelixite throughout Reborn (you can find the complete list here). However there is no way to obtain the Mega Ring yet so they're useless for now.

Ame said the Mega Ring event is already implemented in the game, just not yet accessible. Maybe during E17.

Edited by baldr

2 minutes ago, Peridot said:

Ohh, thank you baldr, i cant wait to see E17, maybe it will come after april? ohh forget it, let ame take his time and lets just wait

I speculate that it will come around Mid 2017 (June, July, August) probably. Btw, Amethyst is a she.