April '17 Site Update

" Aces, Staff and Developers can now once again lock their own content. "

Speaking of...

Can non-aces get the ability to delete their comments on other people's statuses again at any point, or is that still something that's a privilege for some reason? Pretty sure we could do it on the old forums, and it'd seem aces still can. It's kind of annoying to have to double-comment to correct something. Maybe at least give it an edit function?

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, ZEL said:

" Aces, Staff and Developers can now once again lock their own content. "

Speaking of...

Can non-aces get the ability to delete their comments on other people's statuses again at any point, or is that still something that's a privilege for some reason? Pretty sure we could do it on the old forums, and it'd seem aces still can. It's kind of annoying to have to double-comment to correct something. Maybe at least give it an edit function?

SO MUCH THIS!!!

Edited by Animefan666

Last one is the nicest for me, since I have too many long passwords.  Typos on login suck.

Guess the misc auth updates look nice, too

Edited by Cobalt996
~~ doesn't strikethrough? What is this, the 80's?

Amethyst, pleasure to meet you but i have a concern about the next update, you see i couldnt sleep the night due to the worry i had to warn you something you see that in the next episode you are going to add gen 7 right? so here is my worry : If we want to get the ordinary forms or Alolan form what do we do to get the specifically form, I mean you are goint to replace the ordinary forms or make it just Random? 

Just Making sure to take account in that, Pal

===================================================================================================================================

Goodra LV 75. Arcanine Lvl 83. Klingklang Lvl 83. and Pelipper Lv 77.

Thats my team!

• Global Mods
Just now, Peridot said:

Amethyst, pleasure to meet you but i have a concern about the next update, you see i couldnt sleep the night due to the worry i had to warn you something you see that in the next episode you are going to add gen 7 right? so here is my worry : If we want to get the ordinary forms or Alolan form what do we do to get the specifically form, I mean you are goint to replace the ordinary forms or make it just Random? 

Just Making sure to take account in that, Pal

===================================================================================================================================

Goodra LV 75. Arcanine Lvl 83. Klingklang Lvl 83. and Pelipper Lv 77.

Thats my team!

I don't think this is quite the right thread to post this in since it has nothing to do with the site update, but it's been stated Alolan forms will be alternate/separate forms. 

Sorry didnt mean to put it in here, i just wanted to tell this to Ame, 

Also i feel angry for he dieing in-game Ame i will avenge you!

Also where do you think this thread to which topic?

Edited by Peridot

• Global Mods
7 minutes ago, Peridot said:

Sorry didnt mean to put it in here, i just wanted to tell this to Ame, 

Also i feel angry for he dieing in-game Ame i will avenge you!

Also where do you think this thread to which topic?

I can't really think of a specific topic it'd go in. There are threads for asking questions but those are for help with the game. It'd probably be a question you'd make a topic for. 

@Peridot These kinds of topic would most likely go to the 'Reborn City' subforum since you're asking something relating the game yet is not asking for help on progressing or the what not. Also, if you'd like, you can make an introduction thread so that you can be welcomed into the forums. :)

• 3 weeks later...