Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

How do people get honedges?

bobthebobby

Question

7 answers to this question

28 minutes ago, bobthebobby said:

I looked at the obtainable pokemon list and it says it cant be obtained but i see people with them. How is this possible? I want one so bad lol.

because of the online play and i can breed one for you if you want and i apologize in advance if i make you wait a several hours as it is close to the time i fall asleep

Basically, there is no legal in-game way of getting a Honedge yet. Everyone using it either got it via hacking it in, having it hacked in, or trading with someone who hacked it in or had it hacked in. If you want one, then you can ask around and someone should be able to get you one.

Edited by Anstane

16 hours ago, Mr. Divergent said:

Alternatively, you can insert one for yourself using RPG Maker XP

what is RPG Maker?

17 hours ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

because of the online play and i can breed one for you if you want and i apologize in advance if i make you wait a several hours as it is close to the time i fall asleep

oh its fine, i kinda dont want one anymore since your technically not supposed to have it and i want to play the game without hacking and stuff. Thanks for the offer tho!

RPG Maker is a program that is used to create games and Reborn is a product of this program. With this, along with PBS files, you can manipulate the game in what way you want it. You can add maps or you can simply add a pokemon or hack might be the precise word for it.

I'm not sure using RPG Maker would be called hacking. I think the technical term is "editing" since it's used to create games. Things like Gameshark, Codebreaker, Action Replay and Powersave would be hacking since they're designed to cheat.

Edited by Animefan666