Modded Cain

Jetstream

trainer083.pngSo i made a Custom Sprite for Cain today, yes he uses parts from another Sprite. I changed the hair pallet and the skin pallet, and have his shirts an overhaul turning his outer shirt into a jacket. will work on other images later if i am allowed

Edited by Jetstream

9 hours ago, Mr. Divergent said:

His pants seem kind of inconsistent in terms of color. The left side is grayish while the right is white. Is this intentional or not?

Shadowing, looking at the top the light scorce is to his left and up thus the gray side is actualy obscured from the light

9 hours ago, seki108 said:

It looks good to me, but I'm not much of a judge.  However, Cain with out fishnets??  What fresh heresy is this?

I actually looked over some punk fashion when i modified the sprite that and fishnets are really difficult to show in sprite format. A rule of thumb i have found when spriting is K.I.S.S.(keep it simple stupid), sprites are small that the more complex the idea the harder it is to convey. Its the reason pokemon characters are so simply dressed they are easyer to sprite.