Fern and the nuzleaf cage

HongaarseBeer

So I'm trapped in this Nuzleaf cage in the forest (can't recall which forest) and I decided to decline Fern to see what would happen. Now, I put on 3x speed so I wouldn't have to wait as long, but I'm still on my own... Will help ever come if you decline to beg Fern to help you?

Imho the better question is: why didn't you take Fern's offer?

You inflate that moron's ego a little and for that you get something you really need (as far as your character knows).

It's not even that high a price to pay, for actions speak louder than words and you never lost a fight with him, regardelss of how great* he thinks himself to be.

(*Though I suspect he's more a case of Inferiority Superiority Complex... you know, brilliant sister, all of his friends are leaders... he keeps getting beaten by the newbie...)

Edited by Waynolt

I accepted his help in my first playthrough, so I wanted to check out the other option to see what happens when you pick it. And concerning the Inferiority Superiority Complex, I really think he suffers from that. He wants to prove that he's also a 'big boy' but it doesn't necessarily work out that way for him